1-2dpo! Who is with me

Wow, did everybody give in and test early? I am still holding out- I think tomorrow is the very earliest I could test and realistically expect anything other than a bfn.

In my last pregnancy I got a bfp at 8pdo then bfn at 9dpo then bfp on 10dpo which continued and I had my 3rd dd :)

I'm impatient lmao and the cheaply tests burn a hole in my bathroom drawer

well my 9dpo poas was still bfn :( I just cant help it im an addict lol x

Hi girls CD 22 for me out of a cycle of 32 days and took two different opk brand strips for fun as I heard they can be used as a hpt and they were both blazing positives, darker than the control line! So confused, do you think I could be ovulating later this cycle? These are the best lines we have ever gotten on opks or could it actually be showing signs of pregnancy? We BD just there incase it was a sign of late ovulation- hate this not knowing. Using these opks have messed us up big time! Thing is i'm not desperate like OH is to get pregnant right away (he wants to replace the little one we lost bless him) but when tww comes it's the not knowing that kills me and turns me into a mental patient gah. Anyway BFN with the 10miu hpt. No idea how many dpo I am now I give up trying to figure it out. Sighs.

Doyle x

8dpo. Can't bear it anymore, think I'm going to poss (first time ever) after work this afternoon.

Another 7/8 dpo tester here. BFN. Totally not surprised though. X

welcome fairydust.

sorry doyle, I've never used an opk so I can't help you there.

sorry to all the ladies getting bfns. I just poas for my first time ever and was so excited... bfn. I guess I was expecting a miracle. But I still have 5 days to wait until af arrives, so all hope is not lost.

fx for everyone, really hoping SOMEBODY gets a Mother's Day BFP!!! That would just be so awesome!

Doyle, I haven't heard of using hpt for OPK. Seems like if the OPK is showing positive it's o?

Greenjeans, don't give up yet. You've still got some time!

Thought I had ib earlier but think I've just been caught by AF. 22 day cycle this month, gutted :cry:

So sorry Pink!

I finally gave in and tested this morning at 9 dpo, and BFN. :nope: Still early, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed! Now I'll probably test every day until either BFP or AF.

Any other testers? Any symptoms?

That's one good thing about testing so early, at least you know there's still a good chance a BFP could come in a few days!

Thought I had ib earlier but think I've just been caught by AF. 22 day cycle this month, gutted :cry:

Sorry Pink :flower:
So sorry Pink!

I finally gave in and tested this morning at 9 dpo, and BFN. :nope: Still early, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed! Now I'll probably test every day until either BFP or AF.

Any other testers? Any symptoms?

I tested again today with 10 miu IC, with my confusing rubbish opks im between 6dpo and 11dpo I actually got a line but I don't trust it, I dunno if ive just had bad batch cos they've all had little indent dots on them so this one has got a line but next to it is two little dots so I don't know if it's an indented line or real one :shrug: I used my last 10 miu ic and won't have anymore until they come in the post tomorrow. I can't even get a bus, I live in a little village with no bus timetable on a sunday so can't nip to superdrug to get a 10 miu one and OH has left to go to his golf competition so i'm none the wiser util tomorrow :growlmad: I have a feeling I am pregnant this cycle but don't trust that line. I will try get a pic of it and upload to computer but it will have to be when OH gets home, actually i'll try do it with my phone but ive never done it with mine before so bear with me!

I tested bfn lol only 8dpo though hopes are up still

Good luck for tomorrows testing LadyA :flower:

Doyle x

I can't find the cable that connects phone to the laptop to transfer pics but ive texted my OH and if he finishes in time he will go to the shop and get my 10 miu's. It's only sunday opening hours today so FXD he gets there on time to stop me having to go mad for a full 24 hours haha. x

gl hun my ic has the tiniest faint line again but its not showing on photos today so think it was just an evap yesterday and ive got absolutely no symptoms no sore boobs no sickness nothing at all so think Im out as 10dpo so think id have had something a bit more definitive by now :( absolutely gutted.

gl hun my ic has the tiniest faint line again but its not showing on photos today so think it was just an evap yesterday and ive got absolutely no symptoms no sore boobs no sickness nothing at all so think Im out as 10dpo so think id have had something a bit more definitive by now :( absolutely gutted.

I know it's disheartening seeing bfns and not getting definitive answer yet but you are definitely not out! Are your tests from the same batch or different? I don't trust my batch at all, OH will go to superdrug for me before getting home later, they are 10miu so should know for defo today, tomorrow morning at the latest cos obv ive already used my fmu. Are you in the uk?

x

yes I am, and im deliberating between superdrug and frer but I just know il be upset if I see bfn the sad thing about ic is that you can cling on to hope all be it false hope :( They are from the same batch but previously ive not even had a hint of a line or evap its the not knowing and I don't even know when af is due as ive not had a visit since my implant removal on 18th march just positive opk on the 30th april and 1st may then negative on 2nd may so counting dpo from 2nd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->