1-2dpo! Who is with me

Bloody hell, I blinked and someone got a BFP haha. I might do some more blinking and hopefully the next ones me :haha:

CONGRATS LADYA, happy and healthy 9 months to you and your new babba :cloud9:

Doyle x

I'm just feeling really low today girls, don't think it's all to do with ttc but it sure isn't helping. When I got pregnant with my little boy we did the smep method, so maybe do that next cycle.

Doyle x

That's what we did this cycle. I'm hoping beyond hope that it worked.

I wish we had just done it this cycle cos the difference in stress levels from doing that to this is insane, we weren't stressed at all doing SMEP and got our BFP, this time round my stress levels been through the roof lol I very much doubt ive created a good BFP environment this time round, I won't be shocked to not get our BFP but will feel like a month has been wasted I guess.

Doyle x

Doyle, how many dpo are you?

Well that's the million dollar question LOL I got a pos OPK on CD12, CD16 AND CD22 so your guess is as good as mine lol. I'm assuming my body tried to O but for whatever reason (probably stress! lol) it didn't release the egg and hopefully it got released on CD22, which has got me slightly worried as that means only 10 day luteal phase and ive read bad things about an LP under 12 days but gonna keep the faith that AF stays away (due on the 21st May-CD32) and that if we did get BFP 10 days is long enough for it to be a sticky bean. x

congratulations ladya what a beautiful bfp :) no doubting that one :)

ok so I just squeezed another wee out only an hour since my last and have got another faint faint line but its there roll on the morning when il get a proper reliable result or af lol x

ok so I just squeezed another wee out only an hour since my last and have got another faint faint line but its there roll on the morning when il get a proper reliable result or af lol x

Good Luck for tomorrows testing Emily FXD for you, sending lots of babydust your way :happydance:

Thank you ladies I'm shocked. Still don't believe it totally.

Doyle, I'm sorry your so stressed, the tww is awful and with the many positive opk that's just confusing here is to hoping you get some answers soon!! Hugs

Emily hope that you get a clear positive soon honestly the last 2 days I didn't see anything till the tests dried then all of a sudden there was a second line.. I kinda put it off as cheap tests lol

hmm the lines on mine have all showed up in about 10- 20 mins max with very slight shadows but I guess I will know more in the morning I will be sooo upset if its bfn as ive had like 4 tests with 2nd lines :(

Wow LadyA, congrats to you!

AF came 2 whole days early for me, don't know what that's all about :nope:

Congratulations Lady Aphrodity :)

Unfortunately my spotting turned into AF for me :-(

Good luck to everybody still in this month. X

Hugs to those who have AF right now. :(

Congrats LadyAphrodity! Beautiful lines!

I'm out too ladies...spotting tonight and cramps so I'm sure the witch will be visiting in full tomorrow.

Congratulations LadyA! Another Bfn for me this morning... no sign of af though. Starting to think I didn't ovulated at all! Some more frers on the way so fingers crossed. Hugs for all the ladies with af xxx

no sign of af for me either and another 2 more stupid dye runs on tests as I got another 2 positive lines after they dried :(

Sorry for all who were caught by the witch. Lots of babydust your way for next cycle :flower:

BFN for me today, i'm sure these IC's must be defective :haha:. CD 27//32 for me, ? DPO AND 5 days until AF is due.

Doyle x

Emily how many dpo are you? I got similar on my cheapy tests honestly it was confusing as hell it was like not there till it dried at all till today at 12 dpo they had a line within 5 min that was more clear and frer confirmed with beautiful awesome lines. Fingers crossed

I caved and tested this morning at 10dpo. BFN :cry:

I don't know why I feel so gutted. I've NEVER tested positive any sooner than the day before AF was due, but for some reason, I feel like I must be out this cycle because of that negative. :(

Also, I normally am just fine waiting until AF arrives or doesn't, before testing, but I'm incredibly nervous this time around since I miscarried last year due to low progesterone. My OB wants me to test a few days early so that I can get in to see him ASAP for my levels to be checked. I'm all panicky thinking that if I don't get a positive NOW, it will be too late by the time I *do* get a positive, and my body will fail to sustain another pregnancy :(

Sorry to be such a downer, but it felt good to get that out.

Started spotting so think its safe to say shes got me but relieved really been a tough few months since implant removed no af etc so its been a very long 2 months just hoping for a regular cycle now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->