1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Maddysmum - will be thinking of you. I'm sure its going to be a very hard appointment. I am hoping that you will get a BFP this month to cheer you up! :hugs:

Hope you got good news at the vet today beach!

Maddysmum---FX'd for yooouuu!!!!!

Hope you got good news at the vet today

No, unfortunately it was not a good visit. We had to put her to sleep today. She was getting worse by the hour this morning and it was best to have her go peacefully. :sad2:

Beach im so sorry, thinkin of you today.

Can i ask girls what dpo did you get your bfp?

So so so sorry beach. you have been through such a lot this year. I hope your cat is now happy and pain free x x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

maddysmum; 1st the best tests to use are 10 miu internet cheapie strips or Frer (First Response Early Result - you can get these at Superdrug or Boots). EDIT just seen you're from Australia! so you may not have these shops. Frer comes in a pink box or try to find something like it which use pink dye Clearblue digi tests are also quite sensitive. Avoid blue dye tests as these are famous for giving evap lines. In my opinion Frer is the best and does not ever give evap lines, a line is usually a line on these BUT you may have to look closely in the early days ie by natural light with tilting and squinting. I got my last BFP at 10dpo but the line was very faint on Frer. I think you can get a bfp starting at 8dpo but it's unusual. You def need something which is a sensitive early detection kit. Good luck!

You also need to use FMU (first morning urine) however I always get my bfps at around 11am in the morning! Really rooting for you x x x

maddysmum; 1st the best tests to use are 10 miu internet cheapie strips or Frer (First Response Early Result - you can get these at Superdrug or Boots). EDIT just seen you're from Australia! so you may not have these shops. Frer comes in a pink box or try to find something like it which use pink dye Clearblue digi tests are also quite sensitive. Avoid blue dye tests as these are famous for giving evap lines. In my opinion Frer is the best and does not ever give evap lines, a line is usually a line on these BUT you may have to look closely in the early days ie by natural light with tilting and squinting. I got my last BFP at 10dpo but the line was very faint on Frer. I think you can get a bfp starting at 8dpo but it's unusual. You def need something which is a sensitive early detection kit. Good luck!

You also need to use FMU (first morning urine) however I always get my bfps at around 11am in the morning! Really rooting for you x x x

Yeah we dont have those shops here lol, but i did buy the 3 pack first response early result tests today. Im 11 dpo and im going to do a test first thing in the morning

Yeah we dont have those shops here lol, but i did buy the 3 pack first response early result tests today. Im 11 dpo and im going to do a test first thing in the morning

I was 11DPO for this pregnancy (3 days before my missed period) and my last pregnancy it was the day of my missed period but that month was the first month I was off the pill without getting a period imbetween. I also used FRER this time, last time I used EPT. I also got the clearblue digital one so if I thought I saw a line but wasn't sure I could just do the digital and remove all doubt. Let us know how the testing goes!! FXd for you! :) and dont' forget that 11DPO is still really early :)

Thanks ladies - I feel like I have been preparing for this day for a year now but it still does not make it any easier. I think with the extra care she needed this last year it was even harder because we got so close. I know we can't keep them with us forever but life will not be the same without her here.

Maddysmum - I was either at 13 dpo or 16 dpo (depending on when I OV, I'm not exactly sure). I got 2 BPN in the testing I did just a couple days before my BFP. 11 dpo is still early so don't get discouraged if you don't see the line. I was also using cheap HPTs for the first couple and I used First Response on the one that was a BFP. Good luck! :hugs:

So sorry Beach :hugs: I debated writing this, but they say that death brings life, so maybe with your kitty passing, you will have your healthy baby. Not something that everybody probably believes, but I do.

Maddysmum I used a cheap early response blue dye test and barely got a line at 13 dpo. FX'd for your BfP!!

Beach and confused excited for your results tomorrow, then you can relax and fully enjoy your pregnancies.

As for me, I had too much wine with my sisters last night and I'm paying for it today. :dohh:

So sorry Beach :hugs: I debated writing this, but they say that death brings life, so maybe with your kitty passing, you will for have your healthy baby? Not something that everybody probably believes, but I do.

Thanks korink for your kind words - I do believe that as well. Hopefully my little angel Stella is watching over me now and will protect me from any more bad. I don't think I could handle an more this year emotionally.

so i did a test this morning BFN (sigh) well im off to the hospital tomorrow really bloody nervous

Aww sorry to hear that maddysmum, I don't know what advice to offer about the hospital,I just really hope the pain eases for you sooner rather than later and that the results help you to do this. Let us know how you get on x x :hugs:

Good luck maddysmum! Sorry about your - but its not over yet :) sending you hugs :)

Awww HUGE hugs Maddysmum :hugs: I'm sure it will be a very emotional day, but hopefully some healing will come with it too and you'll get answers that will ensure your next pregnancy is perfect! Is it possible you ovulated later and your maybe not as far in the 2WW as you think?

Confused, can't wait to hear your amazing blood results--thinking of you and the anticipation you must have today!

Beach, I hope that although the doc isn't in until tomorrow, somebody can still give you the results today.

Filipenko---did I see on your chart that you're using a CBFM too?!

Yes I am a CBFM virgin no more!! This is my first month using it and it's so exciting!!

OMG--MY FIRST MONTH TOO!! WOOHOO!! I'm CD 10 but my monitor is on day 9. Usually we started bedding every other day already, but I'm debating waiting until my monitor switches to high. What's your opinion on that!? My husband had a SA done awhile back, and although everything came back ok, there were parts that came back on the lower end of normal so I try and keep it to every other day so he has time to build up. I'm way overthinking everything and I'm afraid if I bd today and then tomorrow it switches to high it will screw up my every other day business. What a spaz I am huh....lol

I miscarried July 28th and DH and I decided to try again this month. I'm so nervous that if i am i'll miscarry again. My AF is due November 13th. Anyone want to join me and share symptoms and hopefully we'll all get BFP's!!!!!!

O my gosh, I just miscarried last week but doc tells me I am safe to try again asap--even after an emergency d n c! So I am ecstatic :cloud9:that I don't have to wait! Miscarrying is what we all worry about. :wacko::nope: My doctor told me that just because you had one does notmean you will ever have another one. Take all your precautions and you should nbe great! Ask your doc to check your blood progesterone levels as this is what baby lives onf or the first few weeks. Until your placenta forms its own you might (MIGHT) need an extra boost.:shrug: Don't worry though, I miscarried 8 years ago then had two beautiful UNEVENTFUL (thankk God) pregnancies! Great luck to you- you'll do awesome! I too am TTC. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->