1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Wow, I'm surprised at the FRER false positive! I'm sorry that happened. :(

I'm 11dpo tested with FRER this afternoon (not with FMU) and got a bfn.
I cried a bit and vented my frustrations to DH but I've decided that I don't feel out yet. My breasts have become more sore with pain spreading to the outsides and near my armpit. I've never had this kind of breast pain before so I'm still holding on to it.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Jenny bean I got pregnant on my honeymoon in June! :) I got negative with another pink dye test (answer?) this am and am 10 dpo. Still getting positives with the first response I had them here so might as well use them up. All week I've had the mild cramping and yesterday a few times I could have sworn I was gonna start my period. Cd 28 today so it should come in the next 2 days..

bfn this morning. Those IC's can be tricky. That's why I don't put much stock in their results. oh well. onwards and upwards!

BFNs over here too @ 9 dpo I think. But i just took a shower and a weird think happened...I squeezed my nipples (not sure why) and milky stuff came out! I stopped breastfeeding about 5 months ago and just last week I checked to see if I could get anything out and I couldn't. Now every time I squeeze, milky stuff comes out. I know, I know, it's too early for leaky tatas and I should just stop squeezing:holly:

BFNs over here too @ 9 dpo I think. But i just took a shower and a weird think happened...I squeezed my nipples (not sure why) and milky stuff came out! I stopped breastfeeding about 5 months ago and just last week I checked to see if I could get anything out and I couldn't. Now every time I squeeze, milky stuff comes out. I know, I know, it's too early for leaky tatas and I should just stop squeezing:holly:

I stopped breastfeeding 6 months ago and I can still squeeze drops of milk out. But maybe since yours went away it is a sign. Wish it was for me. I still have no symptoms and no implantation dip. Doesn't look for me.

So ladies im in turkey and still cant even resist the peeing on a stick. My hubby isn't here with us im at my parents place with them and dd so im trying to pee on a stick in private cos I just dont need to be divulging my insanity to them lol.

I brought with me only 3 10miu ics. Nothing else and oh of course a stash of tampons. Im 11 dpo today and bfn this morning grrrr.

The only thing that is odd (no other symptoms at all) is that my women log tells me the last 2 months of doing opks when I recorded everything that on 9dpo and 10dpo I started spotting pinky /brown cm and got af. Nothing this time round here not even a tinge. That said its still early days for af signs. And knowing my luck she will arrive in full force when ive forgot my tampons and am at the beach!!

My phone's camera picked up a really faint squinter even though I can't see it so it's still a BFN but posting for fun :)

Attachments

• 2014-10-11 08.13.26.jpg
    2014-10-11 08.13.26.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
My phone's camera picked up a really faint squinter even though I can't see it so it's still a BFN but posting for fun :)

Ooo I see it. How long after was this taken?

This was at 6 or 7 mins, but it's so odd, I really can't see it with naked eyes, I didn't even see it when I took the picture. I went to crop it and did a double take.

How is everyone still no spotting for me like prev months. I didnt get spotting with dd either. Prays!

More theb anything I just want to know now. Got 8 nights left of hol and like to have a drink with dinner even the odd ciggy but refraining till I know im not pg!

I woke up with super sore boobs today...
I'm guessing it's just af coming soon, since all of my other symptoms are gone.
Though I've never had sore boobs before. Just tender.
But this time; my nipples hurt like crazy..

How is everyone still no spotting for me like prev months. I didnt get spotting with dd either. Prays!

More theb anything I just want to know now. Got 8 nights left of hol and like to have a drink with dinner even the odd ciggy but refraining till I know im not pg!

Are you waiting for AF to show per will you be testing?

AFM still no symptoms. My uterus feels kind of heavy but it did last month too. I wish next weekend would get here already.

Are you waiting for AF to show per will you be testing?

AFM still no symptoms. My uterus feels kind of heavy but it did last month too. I wish next weekend would get here already.

Well last month af came at 13 dpo with spotting from 9 dpo. Im around 10 or 11 dpo today going off pos opk on the 30th sept. I only have 2 ics left for testing here so its mostly a waiting game. I did a test yest and not even squinter. So af not here in couple of days or by 14 dpo ill test again.

I've had cramps on and off since Monday or Tuesday. Last night cramps were worse and same this morning. Af is due today or tomorrow. Normally I don't get cramps until af comes. Gonna test today again. Don't want to see another bfn though!

11 dpo and still bfn. trying to stay positive but feeling like I'm going to be disappointed.

Sorry for AF techheather :(

AFM, 12 dpo bfn, no imaginary squinters today. AF due on tuesday....

Attachments

• 2014-10-12 07.41.07.jpg
    2014-10-12 07.41.07.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm out as figured. Good luck ladies

Sorry techheather :(

Not sure whether to do a ic tmo and then save my last one for possible though unlikley missed period?! Ill be 12 dpo tmo assuming I ovulated 1st oct. Do you count from day of o or day after o? (Pos opk was 30th sept)

I o'd on September 30th so I count Oct 1st as 1 dpo, but I think if you are counting days for your luteal phase you use o day as day 1. But I don't know if that's exactly right. I assumed since dpo stands for days past ovulation that the day of ovulating doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->