1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Sorry heather :(

11dpo and bfn on frer. I'm so sad :sad2:

Pink spotting here, AF should be around the corner :(

I feel for ya. I feel the same. I just wish it would come already if it's gonna come.

Sorry Kwynia , what cycle number is this for you? I am on cycle 4, although the first I never stood a chance because we missed O window, but because my cycles are a bit long it's been 5 months. I'm getting worried now and feeling really defeated. At the moment it feels like it will never happen...surely if there was nothing wrong then it would have happened by now. Right?

Kwynia thats exactly how I think so if I think I od on 1st oct then my 1dpo would be 2nd ie first day past ovulation. Sorry to hear about the spotting :(

Steph im also roughly the same started trying in june. Dd took 5 months to concieve and my sil took 18 months to concieve her daughter though im not convinced she was opking etc she not very wise and doesnt have internet lol!

Does make is frustrating when you think your timing it exact and using preseed etc hurmf!!

Bfn for me today 12dpo booo and its a 10mui ic so would have hoped for a squinter. Inverted a pic too. Deflated!!! Got 1 more ic left now so not using till af past 15 dpo!

Not sure why my sig says 1 day till testing must have set it up wrong. Should be 2 days till testing if period is due 14dpo right?

Looking at my log last month. I noted pos opk on 31st aug. Ov approx 1st sept. 1dpo 2bd sept. Spotted on 9dpo 10, 11 and then af camr on 12 dpo. Short phase for me so af could be any day now as im 12 dpo this cycle. But still no spotting. Totes white on the tp every time!? Hmmmz!

Light brown spotting today at 12 dpo. I guess af is on her way.

I think I'm still in! Feeling a bit nauseous, super tired, tender breats. Af due sometime this week..!

AF is here, today is cd1.

Steph, back in March, "in the heat of the moment" literally, DH says let's not use protection and see what happens. We had discussed having a third, but I thought he was happy to stop at 2. So, we got pregnant but I mc at 4w3d. Had another mc at almost 6 weeks in july. So today will be the start of cycle 9 trying. I plan on setting up an appointment with my OB-GYN this month as he said after our first mc to come back in 6 months. DH is 38, I'm 35 and had my DD at 30 (actually she was born on my 31st birthday) and DS when I was 32. It took us about 6 months to get pregnant the first time and about 3 months with DS and I was still BF. Never had a mc until this year and I've had two in a row. I didn't have hpt progression with either though, so probably just old eggs I think. Whoa, that's alot, I'll stop there I think :)

GL everyone who is still in :hugs:

Sorry kwynia :(. 35 is still young. Maybe just bad luck.

My AF is due on the weekend. Don't feel much. Might try testing tomorrow at 12 dpo. It's my one and only test. If its negative I am stuck waiting for AF to show.

Good luck everyone!!

My AF is due on the weekend. Don't feel much. Might try testing tomorrow at 12 dpo. It's my one and only test. If its negative I am stuck waiting for AF to show.

Good luck everyone!!

Same here! Af probably due this weekend, thinking of testing tomorrow morning, but I only have that one test. That's what have kept me from testing earlier! :p

Good luck everyone!!

Same here! Af probably due this weekend, thinking of testing tomorrow morning, but I only have that one test. That's what have kept me from testing earlier! :p

I have horrible sleeping patterns and wake up a million times a night. Usually pee twice in the night. So I won't test in the morning. It will just make my sleep worse haha. I might test in the evening after work. I kind of want to now but I'm scared to waste my test and don't want to see a bfn.

Sorry to everyone who got AF. The witch is due on thursday for me, and for all of my positivity this cycle I am now almost certain that AF will make her appearance right on time. This was just a really weird cycle for me. My body is keeping me on my toes. lol.

FX'd for everyone still in the waiting game!!

God knows when my af is due im currently cd 31 and 12 dpo. Af came at cd 32 last month and that was 12 dpo since pos opk+1.

This is cd 31 for me, last month I had 36, the 6 months before that; 38.
God only knows..

And right now; I'm so nauseous... I haven't been that much before, only a slight feeling, that easily could be just my mind.
This, though..
I had to force myself to eat my apple and drink my tea. So gross.
I hate being nauseous. It's the worst feeling i know..

Oh my friggen gosh. I just got a bfp!! With a dollar store cheapie. Only reason I caved is because I've been feeling dizzy with head spins since last night. Ahhhhh :bfp: now I need to buy a frer to confirm it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17
Oh my friggen gosh. I just got a bfp!! With a dollar store cheapie. Only reason I caved is because I've been feeling dizzy with head spins since last night. Ahhhhh :bfp: now I need to buy a frer to confirm it.

Yay! Congrats!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"