1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Oh my friggen gosh. I just got a bfp!! With a dollar store cheapie. Only reason I caved is because I've been feeling dizzy with head spins since last night. Ahhhhh :bfp: now I need to buy a frer to confirm it.

Holy Cow! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Oh my friggen gosh. I just got a bfp!! With a dollar store cheapie. Only reason I caved is because I've been feeling dizzy with head spins since last night. Ahhhhh :bfp: now I need to buy a frer to confirm it.

Yaaaay! Congrats :D:thumbup:

Amazing news!!! Whoop :) what dpo?

Oh just seen your cig 11 dpo :)

Out of interest inside the dollar tests are they the same as ics?

So af was due yesterday for me. This morning I had super light brown discharge. Put a tampon in and a few hrs later it had a little brown discharge one one tiny tinge of red blood in with mucus. Sorry gross I know. Nothing now. Could this be an implantation thing? I'm really trying not to keep my hopes up but I've had cramping on and off since Monday and much worse cramping sat and sun. That's not normal for me. Still bfn tho at 12 dpo. Thoughts?

Def could be its not over till the river runs red lol....gross haha!

Congrats noodle. So happy for you. I was thinking out of all the groups I'm in that someone had to get a BFP. Good luck to you.

Congrats 6footnoodle! Awesome news! You mentioned last month that you were going to be using preseed right? Did you do this and do you think this may have made a difference?

Any update noodle? Did you get another test? Xxx excited!!!!

Congrats noodle so happy for you! I don't think you need to confirm with a frer, that's clearly a bfp!!!!!!!

Another bfn at 12dpo so pretty sure I'm out. I've also been very angry, anything minor is making me flip! A sure sign af is just around the corner.

I agree its def a bfp. Nice seeing those words on a cbd though although if you're in us you can get bloods cant you?

Cramps today and was expecting to return from market with af. But nothing yet no spotting etc. Hoping its the chilli instead lol!!

Thanks so much everyone!!!!
Sorry for the delay. It was Canadian thanksgiving here so was busy with family. All I wanted to do was come on here and share my wonderful news haha.
Yes I used preseed this cycle! Both pregnancies I've had now were the first month I used preseed. Not sure if it's just good luck though. Either way I love preseed. This was also the first month I used opks but I did ovulate right in the middle of my cycle like I had usually guessed.
I'm not sure how different the ic tests are from the dollar store.
I am feeling really nauseous today so that's confirmation enough that I am still pregnant. I got hubby to buy me a frer today. I will probably wait to use it on sunday day of due AF. That way there's less chance it's a chemical pregnancy.
Fingers crossed for all you ladies!! Hope some of you join me this cycle and that the ones that are out get a BFP next cycle!!!

Also wanted to add this pregnancy feels different from last one. For both I never had many symptoms. But this one I got head spins at 10 dpo and felt dizzy. And with first pregnancy I had pinching uterus pain and shooting back pain also around that time. Cool how they are different.

DH and I look at the preseed every time we are in the store and have not bought it yet. If we don't get preggers this cycle, I think its time to take the preseed plunge!

First cycle we used preseed we concieved dd so I was convinced it would do the trick this time. This will be my 3rd cycle using it and have my fingers crossed for this cycle still.

Im 14 dpo tomorrow but I just have this feeling my cycle might be messed up. Would have thought id see a faint line yesterday at 12 dpo if I were pg so just waiting for af now. Cramps gone from noon today and still no spotting which I usually get priot to af. Just let me know either way grrrr. Hate limbo land :(

Kialea... I'll be 14 dpo tomorrow also. I've never had spotting before af really. Yesterday when I woke up I had a little bit of light brown when I wiped. Gone from 2 pm to 10 pm yesterday. This morning there was a little more and darker brown. And sometimes like reddish brown but not bright red. Not getting any heavier yet. Is this normal for you? I'm 2 days late right now and still getting bfn. I want to cry. At least I want a new freaking cycle if I'm not gonna get a bfp. At what point do I start counting cd1??

Well I usually get spotting a few days prior to af since being off the pill 3 months. This time nish and didnt get implantation with dd either.

I think I see a very faint line on my ic this morning after 2 min window. I cant load it on my phone though can I? My laptop is home in uk and no more tests with me here!! Sods law! Feeling crazy. Plus my parents are so cringe and wish I was at home with hubby during this bit.

Not sure if this will work turkish inet is so poo and trying to load to hosting from my phone.

https://s28.postimg.org/nvm0eck0d/20141015_070654.jpg

I see it I think! I'm not used to reading those kind of strips though. Well af finally came full force for me during the night so I'm out for this month. I'll need friends for next cycle though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->