1 DPO- (2nd Jan) 30th Jan

Ttcmikeandme- Wow! Congrats to you :hugs:
Goodluck to everyone else:hugs:, AF got me this morning with a vengeance so will be on in a few days to see how you are all doing :hugs:

xxxxxxx

So sorry Lupine! Hugs to you. I am pretty sure I am out as well - I hate the wait, though (the hope creeps in)...will know by tomorrow.

aww lupine I'm so sorry:hugs::hugs:

And Dahlia you are not out til the :witch: shows, are you testing tomorrow or is that when af is due?

depending on how my cm goes today and whether I start spotting - I may test tonight...I'm due tomorrow. not sure if I'd rather see a BFN or AF first...sometimes they are equally hard. do you think it would be ok to test tonight being that I'm 14 dpo? thx!

depending on how my cm goes today and whether I start spotting - I may test tonight...I'm due tomorrow. not sure if I'd rather see a BFN or AF first...sometimes they are equally hard. do you think it would be ok to test tonight being that I'm 14 dpo? thx!

considering I'm a POAS aholic and have tested this month since 10dpo, I think for most early tests (first response, early answer), that it would most likely show by then...................TEST TEST! (I'm not a good influence for those wanting to wait):blush:

I tested this am and BFN...expecting the :witch: any minute now. Glad we seem to have gotten at least 1 BFP on this thread! Ttcmikeandme- did ur line get darker today? H&H 9 months!

Bfn last night. Poo poo. Af should b here any minute for me too Aries.

I tested this am and BFN...expecting the :witch: any minute now. Glad we seem to have gotten at least 1 BFP on this thread! Ttcmikeandme- did ur line get darker today? H&H 9 months!

They did, in fact I went out and got a digi which was a good bfp and did a digi which was positve as well.......I can't believe a digi read pregnant and I could barely get a line on the IC lol....it made me so relieved to get it though, although I am always afraid when I go to the bathroom that AF will show, once i see a heartbeat in several weeks I'll be better!

Aww dahlia :hugs: onto next cycle again then :dohh: :hugs: Goodluck!

xxxxx

I'm with u girls...CD 3 today. I am on the clomid cycle #2. Anyone else taking clomid?

Hey Aries ....I am doing soy isoflavones this month which is supposedly the natural version of Clomid...OTC too. Maybe this will b our bfp cycle!

Thx lupine! I hope we get our bfps soon.

Yes, I hope our turn is next!! We should all stick together for another cycle. What CD is everyone? I am CD 2 today.

Good idea aries i'm CD 4 today and sorry the witch got you :hugs:
Took soy for the last 2 cycles but going to docs on Wednesday to get testing etc started cause its been 2 years now so we assuming there has to be something wrong :shrug:

xxxx

Sorry the witch got you too lupine. Good Luck at the doc. It is never fun, but maybe you can start to get some answers. I was DX with PCOS in sept and only have a few natural cycles per year. I just had my 1st clomid cycle and I wouldnt call it a complete failure bc I ovulated which I never do!:happydance: Im hoping I can catch the egg next time. Maybe your Dr will also suggest that for you? I have heard soy works the same way, but maybe the clomid would be stronger?:hugs:

I think i ovulate cause i get the surge on opks? but i'm sure they will check if i'm ovulating and for pcos and they give clomid to most people (yes its stronger than soy) so i assume i will probable be given it at some point? I also have real bad af's to the extent that i can't get out of bed for 2 days so MIL thinks i possibly have endometriosis :shrug: but we will see soon :thumbup:
I have AF every month without fail(between 28- 35 days) so does that mean i don't have pcos?

xxxx

I'm not sure. My friend has a normal cycle and dr said she had pcos bc wasn't ovulating regulary...even though she got AF every month. Hopefully the Dr can give u some answers soon and maybe clomid would help. It can be so frustrating I know..:flower:

Hey girls...yeah let's totally stick together! I am on cd4 so we r all pretty close. Lupine don't worry yet- sometimes it just takes sone people longer w no apparent reason...like me! Are u bbt charting? That is super helpful for lookin at ur cycle in more depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->