1 dpo (on 11/19) and hoping

SaraB

Reaction score
Well, one day into my TWW and i feel somewhat confident. Anyone out there on the same day?

I ovd today so similar good luck glad your feeling positive about things

I'm 2dpo today and feeling positive! I feel like we might have a chance this month even though my husband works away and we only got to bd 3 days before ov! Feeling hopeful though :)we should symptom spot together to pass the time! Here's to a successful cycle :hugs:

Best of luck! It's so hard not to symptom spot. I'm all over it. Haha. I'm 8 dpo myself. Today I had no symptoms at all. Who knows. :shrug:

Take care and :dust:

Okay...2 dpo and counting, no symptoms yet, i did have some odd pains in my left breast the last two days, not yet today though. I am attributing them to the normal post ovulation pains i get.

I am thinking I am 3/4 dpo. Not really trying to look for signs as I dont want to get my hope up.

When are you girls testing?

I think I'm 2 days dpo but because have long cycle I won't be testing until 10th, fingers crossed sooo bad!!! Xxxx

I will test when AF is a week late, so in 17 or so days. I am trying to not symptom spot, but darn-it i cant help it ;)

I will test when AF is a week late, so in 17 or so days. I am trying to not symptom spot, but darn-it i cant help it ;)

I am going to test on 12/4 that is the day AF is due. Had a chemical last month and I dont want to go through that again.

I am so anxious for some reason this month, Im just ready to hurry it all along. I feel like we bd'd on the right days, that has seemed to be an issue for us. I tend to ovulate in the middle of the week, and we are both very busy, its hard to bd before falling asleep lol

We are exactly the same, very long days and sometimes just not in the mood. Know it sounds stupid but I always thought I'd have my first before I was 30, which is at end on jan, so getting a bfp before then would mean sooo much!! X

I am 26 about to be 27, and am hoping for one before 30, i know it seems like i have a long time but this year just flew by, plus with only 12 chances a year it seems so bleak..... Man am i a downer! Okay, heres to a nov/dec BFP

Baby dust to everyone, roll on December 10th!! Where abouts r u from?

Hi ladies!!! Could I join? :blush: Michigan lady here and looks like by my chart I have just entered my TWW! Had such a nice spike today and just really hoping this is it

I had a long cycle last month of 48 days (two weeks late) which was rough as I was SO hopeful. I think it is chalked up to bad timing. Today will be 2DPO as my ovulation dip was 11/18. Only really gassy with some nip sensitivity but that's about it as it is too early... Any other symptoms ladies???

:dust: to you all!!!

Welcome Jezzie from michigan, my only symptoms is baby obsession lol, and anxiety from lack of patience

Hi ladies - can I join you all?

I'm not quite sure when I ovulated since I got 3 days of + OPKs, but I'm going by my painful ovulation cramps and saying I ovulated Friday night/Saturday morning. I'll be testing on the 28th, around 10 DPO so I can get into the doctor for early blood work if I am pregnant. Only symptom so far is excessive saliva - lots and lots of saliva.

Sure the more the merrier!! I won't be testing until about dec 10th unless I have ridiculously strong symptoms, I have mega sore boobs tonight but that's happened before and I got a bfn, fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->