1 dpo (on 11/19) and hoping

I am still ovulating I believe but I will be testing on Dec 3rd. That is when AF is due to show up. Baby dust to all.

I am going CRAZY!!!!!! I hate this tww, my tummy has been aching since i ate, of course the sloppy joe i had was GROSS and only ate half. I have SO much anxiety, and really no one but a silly phone to complain/talk to about my anxieties. I am scared i didnt ovulate because my bbs arent sore like usual, of course the last couple cycles have kinda been like that. I guess each cycle i have out if whack syptoms. I just have to wait to start my period or wait another week past D day to test. When did trying for a baby get so emotionally painful.

Totally not a symptom, but my pants are really tight today, ARGH!! It's not even after Thanksgiving yet:(. I'm blaming stopping BC about two months ago, I swear I haven't changed my eating/exercise habits but I've still gained about 5lbs. Anyone else experience this????

I've been having more cramps this evening. I was playing around with FF and basically no matter what I temp I put, it's gonna give me cross hairs for the first positive OPK day. Which I thought you don't O until a negative OPK?? I still think I O'd Fri night/Sat morning with all the pain I was in.

They use the first +. You can have O pains for a week after O. last cycle I had very bad cramping after up until 5dpo. Hope you feel better soon. No sore bbs for me either which is very strange.

Okay Ladies.... I am 5 dpo today, And no symptoms that cant be attributed to other things...

Cramping last nite - could be gas
Breasts are slowly becoming tender just like normal
Vivid dreams-have those when weather changes
I was cranky yesterday and sensitive but that could be anything lol

What about my fellow TWWers? Where are you in your cycle and any symptoms?

FF gave me cross-hairs, and says I'm 6 DPO. Not sure I agree with that, but we'll see...

Had cramping in my left ovary area last night.
Sore lower stomach, so much I couldn't fall asleep on my stomach.
Really thirsty.
Vivid dreams.

That's about it .. we shall see in less then a week ..

Wish i could test, but hubby hates seeing bfn, as do i, so we agreed to not test unless im a week late:(, it does save some sadness, but when af comes we still feel it :(

I am still hopeful tho!!! Oh and i tried FF and wasnt too satisfied

Wish i could test, but hubby hates seeing bfn, as do i, so we agreed to not test unless im a week late:(, it does save some sadness, but when af comes we still feel it :(

I am still hopeful tho!!! Oh and i tried FF and wasnt too satisfied

I hate seeing BFNs too :( But with my past history, I am dying to get blood work done early to test my progesterone and HCG levels. I couldn't wait that long anyways, as I'm a POAS-aholic! :haha:

With temping, I feel the saddness when my temps start dropping. I was devastated last cycle, when my temps dropped and spent a good day depressed and sad. It gets hard TTC.

I'm very hopeful! We BD'd a lot, so I'm hoping it pays off!

Afternoon ladies,

So ff has given me cross-hairs too and says I am now 4dpo.
SaraB I have to agree with you on the gassy front :blush: I am super gassy at the moment and can feel something going on - if that makes sense!

I have no sore bbs, tiny amount of creamy CM today but have felt a little sicky for a couple of days also have a cold starting (not sure if this means anything though:shrug:).

Dont know about you ladies but all this spotting is making me :wacko:

fxd for us all xx

5DPO today maybe. Still no sign of sore bbs. Usually by now they would at least feel full and heavy. Woke up this morning really crampy. Almost scared to look as it felt just like af.

I am ready for my tww to be up.... or for something to happen.

The boobs have begun hurting...but thats usual, i did have some nausea.... and cramps but im not relying on any of that.... i have put faith in God and keep hoping :)

Just checking in. 4DPO and nothing, minorly sore nips but nothing. Temp declining too but still above coverline. All in all, bumming out.

My temps aren't that impressive either. Starting to worry now without the sore bbs. We all still have a whiles to go yet so can't lose hope just yet.

My temps aren't great either. Very rocky and they haven't really spiked yet. The cramps and backache are keeping me hopeful though.

Holding out for tomorrow... Hoping and hoping. Everything was so well timed, but there are no guarantees I guess.

My temps aren't great either ladies. They are still above the cover line but have not spiked at all. Starting to feel like it's not going to happen for me this month :cry:

My temps aren't great either ladies. They are still above the cover line but have not spiked at all. Starting to feel like it's not going to happen for me this month :cry:

Do you have a chart?

My temp ended up going up again today... Waiting for temps everyday is tough but here's to hoping for a higher pattern of temps! Everything seems out of my control, I timed everything as best I could now just have to wait and see if the sperm caught the egg...

Nice spike Jezzie!!

Mine went down again, but just a bit :( Woke up and 15 min later got a random gushing nose bleed. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->