1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

morning, we are moving house today eek !!
i am being sent for cd3 and cd 21 blood tests and OH is having sperm tests at the doctors to see if anything is wrong, however if these come back normal, then we have to wait until feb 2012 for a proper referral but if any probs then they will refer me straight away.
pleased i am finally being taken seriously !
sorry have to dash to pack but love to everyone
wishing hope you are ok - 24 weeks wow !!

good luck with ur move duck and hope it all goes smoothly and wohoo to them looking into things for you,please let us know how you get on with that :),
im good thankyou i know almost 25wks im on countdown now rather than counting up lol :) x x

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA still hanging on for dear life at the moment, little miss is doinG great and thriving but boy am I suffering I have lost three stone and look feel horrendous I still have no bump whatsoever therefore when I'm on train or shopping people shove past me and stare when I don't offer my seat to them just wanna yell 6.5 months pregnant pee off!! But that's not very lady like is it lol how are all the babies getting on hope they are behaving how are u wishing hope u are keeping well? Lou and duck how are u both getting on? Xxx

hi star, that sounds awful, poor you - losing 3 stone - i thought you were supposed to put it on !
wishing how are you?
I am 1 dpo - but i feel like today might be O day, as have pains
however we BD'd yesterday morning last, so might have missed it
one more for luck today !
Toots, Nand, Jojo how are you?
xxxxx

Whoo go duck catch that egg I was at midwife today got AF like cramps really nippy they think it is ligament pain and not something to bad to worry about took blood sample too just incase enjoy ur bding tonight lol xx

awww star so sorry ur not feeling good still,ur little princess is really putting you through it isnt she lol,my sister lost loads of weight instead of putting it on but look on the bright side you can eat all you want over christmas without worfying about how much ur putting on lol,hope you pic up very soon n you get a bump too, even just a little one :), duck good luck for this month i have everything crossed for you,hows everything else going x x x well for me im in agony with my hips n back,heartburn out of controll and a very active baby girl n everyone keeps saying how loverly i look yet i feel like crap,look like crap n putting weight on way too quickly except its all on my bum, hips n thighs lol,ive booked a 4d scan for the 13th of this month too so cant wait see what she looks like o and excitingly i move to 3rd tri on monday :wohoo:,the end is coming quickly, hope everyone else is doing good n the two little men too x x x

hi all, star and wishing where has the time gone its light at the end of the tunnel now, woo hoo, sorry you are all suffering though, the amazing thing is that as soon as you give birth it all goes away.
duck hun hope this is your month, fingers x'd for you.
toots and beth how are you doing???
jopjos hows your little man doing. mine is a little sweetheart, smiles at everything, his reflux is gone now and hes such a different child. i will post some pics when i get a chance. cant believe that it was this cycle last year that i got preggers.
hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Oh Nando can't wait to see more photos he is an absolute star so happy he is feeling so much better and now u are getting lots of smiles can't wait for that to happen,.. well yes I can baby if your reading this please stay in till 36 wks minimum this time!! Trying not to jinx myself but feeling a lot more human today thank god first time in 6 months.. fx'd i'm over the worst now.. wishing you sound like ur having just as much fun as me right now little buggars ha ha

What is everyone up to this wknd?

Xxxx

awww nand so glad ur little man has settled and being happy n giving loads of smiles now bet ur loving every second of it arnt you,how old is he now bet the wks are flying by,i feel so excited to meeting laila that im trying everything i can to pass time lol,27 wks today though so finally hit 3rd tri :wohoo:, star all i can say is everyone keeps saying cant you tell ur carrying a girl haha,im thinking yes i can lol,have you any names yet for your little princess x

Hey wishing

Doing good thanks, don't wanna jinx it though lol,... been thinking about names but not got a definate name yet love your name choice just beautiful my BF little girl called Layla and she is precious

XXXXxx

well fingers crossed star that you feel good for a few more wks at least,do you think you will decide once you see her as i know a few people who have done that,thankyou i just love being able call it her plus dd n ds talk to my belly n call her laila already which i love,how many wks do you think you have left before she is here as you will be having her early wont you x x

Hey honey

I'm actually getting freaked out now as DS was here in 6 wks time!!! I am convinced she is coming 8th nov? Don't know why but just convinced hav u got any idea when ur wee one might appear?

Got my next scan on 19th hopefully that will give me mote answers xx

awww dont freak out she may suprise you n be happy snug n warm inside you till the end of november at least,what is the scan for just to check everything is doing what it needs,my dd was 5 days late n ds 1 day late so i expect her to be late too hahaha,i would like av her by the 10th dec at the latest or even 2 wks early would be beta as they are expecting her be 8lb 11oz haha x

I really really hope she does stay put but I'm not that lucky,.. think I'm getting braxton Hicks too is that when bump goes really hard and then you get sharp twinges have you had them? Sometimes I feel like I can feel them inside my woo woo... if u get my drift its weird,..

I am getting growth scans starting wk tomo find out how the placenta is getting on and fingers crossed no complications this time, last time I was scanned every 2 weeks and they cancelled my 32wk one because he appeared to be doing so well I then collapsed 33 wks and they discovered placenta stopped working 32 wks I was then bed rested in hospital for 5 days until 34 wks and then induced. Last time I had no bump and each scan was measured at 3lb baby he was 5lb 9 so I am not freaked out this time about her weight or size due to no bump again just hoping her movements keep up as she is constant whereas he wasn't so freaked me out everynight in bed...

Glad you are keeping so well

XXxxxx

Hiya Oh my goodness I had no idea this thread was still going!! I started it a year ago lol!! Good to see most people have got there BFP's and some have even had their babies!! I've had 3 m/c's since Dec so maybe you could throw some of that sticky dust my way!!!

Would you like me to change the title of the thread/group? Just let me know xx

Hey Cazi

Thank you for setting up this thread it has been a god send I also had a 2x m/c since starting posting here in sept all of the ladies on here are amazing and all still here so stick around and we will all send our :dust::dust::dust::hugs: to you too

Xxxx

Hiya

Are u ready for this one,... last night I had my tea/evening meal and had a weird feeling that I hadn't really felt much movement from my little rollercoaster When I went to my bed I was freaked out she hadn't been moving and she nudged me a couple of times defo not a kick or roly poly!! She never ever stops so what the h*** was she doing I lay awake all last night and it didn't get any better...

Went to the matty unit this morning got put on the belt and was left there for 30mins to get a good print out of what she is up to as far as they are concerned good news she is moving and good heart rate so why don't I feel better? Is it because I am waiting for things to go wrong again

Her heart beat was slower to me didn't sound like a galloping horse like it usually does and she is still not moving like she has been in the past.. heart rate was variable which they said was good but it was 126 - 142.

I really wanna stop freaking out but petrified this could be placenta starting to fail like last time as DS did the exact same thing at 28 weeks and placenta completely failed at 32wks!! I do have my growth scan with placenta check a week today, will she be ok for the week?

Xxxx

hey star try to relax a little,im sure all is ok and she is just a calm sleepy baby,i dont feel laila as much as i did my dd n ds and we went for my 4d scan today which proved my point she was flat out using my placenta as a pillow and was facing my back so any movement is towards my back more than anything so wouldnt feel it as much,her heartbeat also would sound slower as if they are chilled out its calmer plus it slows down more the closer to due date as all she needs do is put weight on so isnt doing as much hard work,just keep an eye on her over the next wk but im sure all is fine hun :) x x x

Thanks wishing that's me just back from matty unit again she is still not moving as much as she was and any movement feels like it did in the beginning the trace was good however her hb sat at 112 - 128 alot rather than high 140's Like she usually does.. She did some proper kicks against the monitor though which made me feel bit better, the mw phoned the labour ward and they have requested I have another CTG done on fri morning and then I get my proper planned growth and placenta scan on Monday fx'd everything ok

How are you getting on?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"