• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

if we didnt worry we wouldnt be normal star as we are mums and we do it from the second we get them 2 lines,how has ur appointment gone today hope all is still ok for you,
im good just flued up n stupidly tired but thats cause laila is in the breech position at the mo so all kicks n movment seem to hurt more than when they kick ur ribs hahaha,im so ready for these last 11 weeks to fly by though because im starting to get to the fed up stage n wanting her in my arms lol x x

Oh honey, hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than feeling rubbish and them booting you makes you even more tired xx

Well I went to get the CTG yesterday and unfortunately once it was faxed to the triage ward the consultant requested I come straight down to be seen and scanned. Her CTG showed deselerations and not many accelerations.

But there was some good news my fundal height was only 21cm which was the exact same as DS (I just don't get a bump) but the amount of midwives that panic and tell me my dates are wrong is now frustrating me. I know I am tiny but DS was aswell. Well the scan showed perfect baby she is just below the 50th centile for AC and her HC was 27wks 2days which the dr said was fine he said I just hide my bump well.

The bad news was I have restrictive blood flow in the cord already which he really didn't want to see... so I have another CTG today and Tomo and then another scan on Monday. My family keep asking are you ok oh u must be devastated but does this make sense or have I lost it? I am handling this from an academic point of view and not from panic or hysteria I think this is because of being through this once before I know I can handle this I just want the steroid injections this time as that was what caused DS to be resuscitated.

So not the best news but I'm hoping it can now be managed seen as we kinda know what we are dealing with
Xxxx

awwww star im gona keep my fingers crossed for you that your baby girl keeps getting fed till at least wen ur 35 wks,the steriod injection helps to make her stronger dont they for if she were to be born early,at least she is the same size as ur dd was which is good news and just think that not having a huge bump means less stretch marks lol,i bet ur calm cause you have been through it and you know ur ds did great and is nice n healthy,keep thinking possitive hun and we are all here for you x x x

Thanks wishing,

Well I am still in limbo unfortunately,.. I went to the scheduled growth scan on Monday and they decided as the registrar had done it on Frid they would just concentrate on the blood flow through the placenta and cord, I did say to them that the growth scan was not done as a proper scan as the dr was looking for a problem and when he found it he just concentrated on the cord restriction not the growth scan.

When I went for the consultant review after the scan she told me she was a healthy good sized baby and everything was fine I ended up breaking down and she then started being straight with me telling me that today she is fine but due to the restrictions she was watching me like a hawk this made me feel better. I go back on Monday for further doppler scan of blood flow and then we will discuss the steroids and they only give them once at my hospital..

Well last night I was still confused by the whole good sized baby comments and healthy, I double checked her notes... I can't believe it the dr on Friday has mucked up her chart he logged her measurements into 27wk column rather than 29 wk column she is not just below the 50 centile she is just on the 5th centile and when I inputted her 20wk scan results she has always been on the 5th centile... So she is teeny tiny... :(

Xxx

Hi Star, sorry for all the worry, it must be a nervewracking time but I am sure everything will be just fine xxxx
Hi Wishing, Nand, Toots and Jojo - i hope you are well.
AFM, I had CD3 and CD21 bloods and they were all normal, with a progesterone score of 47, showing i ovulated, however I was taking soy isoflavones that month, so am hoping i havent messed up my results - my DH is going tonight to sort out his sample.
We are only at the GP stage at the moment and if his results are also normal, then we have to keep TTC until March 2012 before we can get referred to a FS.
My due date is on 1st Oct, I am very sad at the moment, and just want to get my BFP, but we are focusing on our new house and getting this sorted and keeping everything crossed
love to all
xxxxx

star im sure ur little princess is still ok and just remember that girls are meant be smaller than boys anyway even when pregnant so ur doctor could be right by saying she is healthy,defo keep us up to dat though and just remember ur almost 30wks now and with them watching you so much closer ur baby girl will get any help she needs asap this time unlike ur ds,my auntie had a simular prob when preg so with her second pregnancy they watched her so much more and she had her baby 5 wks early n only weighed 5lb but was defo healthy and strong still,sending big hugs x x x x x
Duck how has the move gone and have you settled in now,good luck with ur results and i hope you get the answers ur after,il be keeping everything crossed for you that you do get a bfp soon,how are you without all the ttc and moving,hope things are good,im great too thankyou compared to star ive been lucky so far so cant complain at all,im having another 4d scan on sat so looking forward to that and then next time ill see her is when i push her into the world :) x x x

hi ladies well tomoz i hit my finale 10wks :wohoo: excited isnt the word lol,
well i also had my 2nd 4d scan and our little lady is still breech bum down feet over her head so pics arnt of full face but i love them still :) here they are

her leg and her face is where her knee is
K_2.jpg

her face from the side and above her forehead is her foot lol
K_5.jpg

K_7.jpg

hope everyone else is doing great its gone very quiet on here and star hope ur little lady is still doing good x x

hi wishing, star, toots, nand, jojo
I got AF today - 5 days early at 10dpo, having started spotting at 7dpo
i really dont know what is going on....i didnt take soy this month
has this happened to anyone else?
Gutted, as was praying that we got our BFP the month of our due date, but not this month, so onwards and upwards
xxxxxx

Hey wishing ur scan is just so precious, she is gorgeous xx

So sorry Duck just think you a have another cycle to get all snug as a bug in ur new home and then everything can be perfect for bringing ur little one home xx

So sorry I haven't been on here been on strict bedrest and when I've been on computer I have been researching absolutely everything lol as we do!!

Well had my repeat growth scan yesterday and she has now confirmed what I already knew and has started to deviate away from her little line that she was growing along...

My consultant has now decided that steroids should be administered :happydance: so I got first dose last night and second dose this morning as my hospital only gives them within a week of birth,... So for the first time this pregnancy I can now breath and I have a PLAN which is too repeat CTG on Thursday, and back to hospital on Monday for another scan and book delivery as she wants her to be 34wks like her brother was.

I have never been so happy to have a nippy bottom lol :kiss:

Xxxx

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yesterday was the best day ever new consultant has reviewed my notes and she is coming we finally have a PLAN thank god.... :happydance::happydance:

After our big scare at 27wks, IUGR diagnosis and plenty bed rest my baby girl has finally made it and been booked in to arrive at 8am on 01/11/11 I am so very excited....

How is everyone else?

Xxxx

great news star and good luck next week !
AFM same old s*** TTC !!!
xxxx

Aww thanks Duck how's the new house coming on are u settled in,.. xxx

hey ladies sorry i havent been on in while i just wanted to stop bye and say hey and i hope yall all finally got yalls bfp!!!
Jojo i see u finally had u baby congrats hun he is a doll.
Beth- how r u doing boo

afm- im still ttc

omg star how exciting for you cant wait see pics and good luck too :) tuesday will soon be here x x x Duck how are you and how is ur new house looking are you all settled in ready for your 1st christmas there :) annie glad to see ur well too,how is everyone else doing n the two gorgeous boys x x x x well for me laila is still breech and because i wont have her turned by hand or give birth to her breech i will be having a c-section around 28th nov if she doesnt turn herself before then so we will see :) x x x x

Hey wishing

Oh my goodness what a wee bu**** lol can't believe she is still breech,.. have u been exhausting urself with exercises to try and shift her or do u feel that there isn't much room in there now for her to move.. Hope she flips over for you very soon,.. Not long to go now though for u either, I'm so excited ready for the dr's to look after her and know that she is finally safe

I know I wanna see these beautiful boys bet they are getting big

Xxxx

Star you won't believe me but I've been trying every trick in the book to get her move for them to say she is lying no different to what she was at 28wks lol,she is one stubborn little madam hahaha,awwww I bet n she may be so strong that she is allowed home before you know it,eeeeek ul be getting cuddles with her in 4days time I'm soooo excited for :D x x x x

Thinking of you and your baby girl for tomoz star and can't wait to see pics n hear how it all went bet she is gorgeous x x x x x

Hi ladies where have you all gone n star hoe you and ur baby girl are ok,Laila is still breech for me so will most likely have her in the next 2wks for sure x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->