• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!! Im 7dpo and def feeling lots of symptoms... CRANKY MOOD SWINGS, Nausea, sore boobs, cramping, stabbing, full uterus, spotting. im so excited. I just want it comfirmed with a bfp!!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!! Im 7dpo and def feeling lots of symptoms... CRANKY MOOD SWINGS, Nausea, sore boobs, cramping, stabbing, full uterus, spotting. im so excited. I just want it comfirmed with a bfp!!!!

I really hope its a BFP for you and looking forward to hearing the good news...Good Luck xx

Hey alll agian! going on 9dpo in an hour. cramps still that are annoying, and serverly emotional n weepy just at this show i'm watching haha, so i was reading about the temps n they say preogesterone takes over berfore af why am i weepy? i thought that was estrogen. Good luck all, one day down few to go that are testing soon :)

THANK YOU :))):hugs:

I really hope its a BFP for you and looking forward to hearing the good news...Good Luck xx

Today I am 9 dpo.... Yesterday I did have a dip, went from 97.45 to 97.05 and this morning I rose up to 97.60....! Boobies still sore and today I have had some light crampiness...trying to not test just yet.... I just pray my temp stays up tomorrow morning!!! Anyone have any news????

well my temp went down agian today, about 4 days from AF neg tests, think i'm out made appntmnt for doc to get tessting done for ttc for next week. cant wait to see what they have to say :). good luck everyone!!!. My symptoms are same as AF weepy, sore breasts and fuller, cramps in right side allll week, and not that hungry now that its close. but never know!!

Ely27 - How are you feeling today and any new symptoms? When will you test?

DeeDee - All sounds very promising for you at the moment, when do you test?

JennyBLove - Sorry to hear you didn't get the BFP but you never know all is not lost yet, hopefully the doc will do a BT to confirm FX for you!!

Well its approx 11dpo for me and I am due to test on Sunday if AF doesnt show on Sat!! I have had cramps on and off, pimples pop up on my face (not impresses), some fullness, terrible sleeps with vivid dreams but no sore BB's yet!!

Babydust to you all :dust:

JennyBLove - Sorry to hear you didn't get the BFP but you never know all is not lost yet, hopefully the doc will do a BT to confirm FX for you!!

Well its approx 11dpo for me and I am due to test on Sunday if AF doesnt show on Sat!! I have had cramps on and off, pimples pop up on my face (not impresses), some fullness, terrible sleeps with vivid dreams but no sore BB's yet!!

I am trying to hold out!!! Maybe will test Thursday if I can wait..that is still 2 days before af so who knows!! I just feel strange and crampy...and I am never crampy before af at all!!!

Yea as of a few hrs ago i was spotting only once, AF usually comes head on but well see, nothing now, but cramps ugh. at least its here before i go out of town friday :) with my hunny. yeah i usually break out bad before af but nothing this month sucks usually.

Hello!! Im feeling good. the fact that i have painful symptoms is what makes me feel good lol. Sore boobs, cramping, stabbing feeling down there, dry throat, peeing alot, spotting again, backache, very sleepy, gas (i NEVER have that, im a burper not a farter lol), ive been breaking out as well but today has been the WORST day! i feel alot of pressure and bloated, also twinges. and you? I am due for AF on Sat but i CANNOT wait. Im going to test everyday starting tomorrow morning :) lol Good luck :)

Hello!! Im feeling good. the fact that i have painful symptoms is what makes me feel good lol. Sore boobs, cramping, stabbing feeling down there, dry throat, peeing alot, spotting again, backache, very sleepy, gas (i NEVER have that, im a burper not a farter lol), ive been breaking out as well but today has been the WORST day! i feel alot of pressure and bloated, also twinges. and you? I am due for AF on Sat but i CANNOT wait. Im going to test everyday starting tomorrow morning :) lol Good luck :)

I will certainly be stalking and looking out for that BFP! Be awesome if we both got our BFP's together as will have the same due date ( Af is also due for me on Saturday)! However what will be will be. Good luck and FX'd :thumbup:

It would be awesome. I am adding you to my "soon to be" on my signature :)

I GOT MY BFP JUST NOW!!!!!! :happydance::bfp::spermy::baby::haha:

I am beyond happy right now!!!!!!! Although its not FAT the positive lmao. its the faintest line Ive ever seen in my life lol. BUT ITS THERE!!! :) Im so excited. Now im def testing EVERYDAY to make sure the line is getting stronger

I cant wait to hear your BFPs!!!

Remember if you dont get it today its okay, cuz i almost threw my test out just now cuz i didnt see the line, then i put the light on a little brighter and with serious staring is when i saw it lol. But im not imagining it. Im so happy :)

I will certainly be stalking and looking out for that BFP! Be awesome if we both got our BFP's together as will have the same due date ( Af is also due for me on Saturday)! However what will be will be. Good luck and FX'd :thumbup:

Omg congrats Ely!!!! That is awesome!! I didn't test this morn... But temp did rise a lil higher... If its higher again tomorrow I may burn a test to hope it shows!

Thank you!!! :) That sounds great!!! Keep me posted! Lots of baby dust!!!

Omg congrats Ely!!!! That is awesome!! I didn't test this morn... But temp did rise a lil higher... If its higher again tomorrow I may burn a test to hope it shows!

Congrats ely did you temp? What was your main symptoms and what cycle day are you on?

Thanks...I felt a bit crampy yesterday but don't feel like that today... Dunno if that's good or bad... But bbs still tender at nips.

I think its normal. Theres times my boobs stop hurting or i stop cramping and i was freaking out thinking it didnt stick. but alas, it did SO FAR so no worries, im sure its normal. Esp if ur boobs are still tender.

Thanks...I felt a bit crampy yesterday but don't feel like that today... Dunno if that's good or bad... But bbs still tender at nips.

Thank you!! No I did not temp. I have a son who is 5 but I did not plan him. This was my first planned baby and i was so focused on doing the deed that i realized i wasn't temping way later lol. so i didnt get to and i had told myself i would if this month didnt work out.

My main symptoms... jeeze, i had a few... lol. FATIGUE has been #1. Definitely cramping, stabbing feeling in my uterus, and pressure in my utereus. as well as a few twinges. Hungry like a beast lol. My boobs have been sore, which never happens to me, not even really with AF. Spotting since 5dpo. HUGE mood swings the past few days... VERY cranky. Breaking out like crazy. Those are my MAIN symptoms.

Other symptoms ive had that werent so obvious have been dizzy, lightheaded, runny nose, sore throat, dry throat, backache, leaking colostrum from right boob if i squeeze it, hot, ewcm, and i THINK thats it. This morning i had a vivid dream about testing and getting a bfp which is what woke me up because i had to pee and i tested and i got it :)

GOOD LUCK! :)))

Congrats ely did you temp? What was your main symptoms and what cycle day are you on?

It would be awesome. I am adding you to my "soon to be" on my signature :)

I GOT MY BFP JUST NOW!!!!!! :happydance::bfp::spermy::baby::haha:

I am beyond happy right now!!!!!!! Although its not FAT the positive lmao. its the faintest line Ive ever seen in my life lol. BUT ITS THERE!!! :) Im so excited. Now im def testing EVERYDAY to make sure the line is getting stronger

I cant wait to hear your BFPs!!!

Remember if you dont get it today its okay, cuz i almost threw my test out just now cuz i didnt see the line, then i put the light on a little brighter and with serious staring is when i saw it lol. But im not imagining it. Im so happy :)

Fantastic News......Sooo happy for you
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now next you will have to post a picture of your test with that big fat line in a couple of days!! I am still going to hold out til the end of the week when I finish my week of nights boooo!!

Will be stalking your results now..keep those BFP's coming:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->