• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

Congrats too all the BFP :)!!!!! so nice to see how many are getting pregnant so quick on here!! gives me hope :) unfortunatly af came for me bad this time. But all in all its okay i'm goin out of town n wanna party so worked out for best this month. Cheers to next month and using opk's for sure this time since my af was early my O day had to have been dif then i thought. Good luck ladies :)

Hey ladies well i am on cycle day 24,my cycle is usually 24 days.I have no sign of AF but got a BFN this morning,maybe a very faint line.My temps have been aroun 98.2 the past 4 days after a big jump.What do you ladies think,I still have lots of creamy white cm and boobs are very sore deep inside.

sounds good! i got temp drop right before day of af and day of drastic dip, so hopfully urs stays up!!! good luck!!

UPDATE:

I am wanting to post up pics of my bfp but how do i do that? lol

Ive tested twice since then, both times at night, and have gotten BFN :( im heartbroken. Im hoping the hormone just isnt strong enough yet and needs testing in the morning and not that it was a chemical or didnt stick. Ill be testing again in the AM. Fingers crossed

UPDATE:

Ive tested twice since then, both times at night, and have gotten BFN :( im heartbroken. Im hoping the hormone just isnt strong enough yet and needs testing in the morning and not that it was a chemical or didnt stick. Ill be testing again in the AM. Fingers crossed

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way...hopefully it's just too early!! Lots of babydust:dust::hugs:

Thanks Lorna!! I hope so too :/

UPDATE:

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way...hopefully it's just too early!! Lots of babydust:dust::hugs:

Well I am out :witch: got me today..feeling some what gutted :cry:but it is only my first cycle after D&C!! I will if its OK still stalk this thread though to see how you are all getting on and hope for more BFP's.:dust:

Ely I really hope you get your BFP and I will keep checking in!!

Hey ladies well i'm afraid I may be out my temp dipped this morning after a week of super high temps.I am not having any spotting,do you think I still have a chance?

OHHHH man im sorry :( are you sure its AF?? and thank you. I really hope the bfps stay. worst case though, at least we could be TTC buddies for next month lol :hugs:

Well I am out :witch: got me today..feeling some what gutted :cry:but it is only my first cycle after D&C!! I will if its OK still stalk this thread though to see how you are all getting on and hope for more BFP's.:dust:

well im not sure about temping but im spotting ... been spotting since 5dpo.. i think i lost it soooooooo spotting may not be the best sign lol. honestly though, theres a chance as long as theres no AF.

Hey ladies well i'm afraid I may be out my temp dipped this morning after a week of super high temps.I am not having any spotting,do you think I still have a chance?

OHHHH man im sorry :( are you sure its AF?? and thank you. I really hope the bfps stay. worst case though, at least we could be TTC buddies for next month lol :hugs:

Certainly AF in full force!! Worst case scenario will be great to be TTC buddies and next month will be our month lol

Ely just wondering how you are doing...this thread has gone very quiet!!

LORNA!!! HI EVERYONE!!! Sorry ive been lost
I was very sad when I found out i had a chemical pregnancy :/ but im back at it! updates?

Cycle day 19 got my + opk last night :) goin at it. How bout yall? Anyone getn close??

LORNA!!! HI EVERYONE!!! Sorry ive been lost
I was very sad when I found out i had a chemical pregnancy :/ but im back at it! updates?

Sorry for your loss :( at least u kno it can happen, plus now ur even more fertile after a miscarry. Good luck!!! I had a miscarry 5 years ago so I understand. I was 3 mos but it didnt even grow.

Hey Jenny!! Got both your posts. Yeah i was very sad but im fine now. I got used to the fact that that may happen so im fine. Im actually the same as you!!!!! What day are you testing?

Cycle day 19 got my + opk last night :) goin at it. How bout yall? Anyone getn close??

Hey Jenny!! Got both your posts. Yeah i was very sad but im fine now. I got used to the fact that that may happen so im fine. Im actually the same as you!!!!! What day are you testing?

Hey Jenny and Ely, I am about CD19 and 1dpo so we should all be testing around the same time :thumbup:

Ely!! Wow that was sooo fast!! :) I knew ud get preg again right away congrats!!! :) praying for you this month

Lorna n ely I actually am due for af today so well see if she shows...of course forgot to buy preg test on my stop at walmart today :/. I was sick the other day feeling, n had cramps like af commin n had temp drop other day, forgot to temp today oh well. I guess if af dont show ill run to store in nxt few days, I live in country so its kinda far. I do have opks so could maybetake opk n see if + as ive heard they can show pregnancy sometimes. Anyways good luck ladies n again so happy for u ely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->