• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Morning all! Had to resist the urge to test this morning at only 7dpo :dohh: haha :,) the thing making me able to wait is the fact I'm still getting slight twinges on my left side so even if it's implantation and not just some random pulled muscle, a test wouldn't be positive yet anyway. So... I'm waiting. And waiting. Sigh.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the Clomid FLArmyWife. That procedure doesn't sound fun but if it gives you answers then it will be worth it. I've heard of women who have had it done and then got a bfp that month due to having everything "flushed out"! Hopefully that's what happens for you if you don't get your bfp this cycle. fX'd for you though!

6dpo, I tested, haven't looked at it because it will be bfn :haha:.. Woke up hot then cold then hot then cold all night long.. I even woke up sweating at one point which is really odd for me!! And I have another headache. Temp this morning was 98.4 so back up from yesterday's dip of 97.7.. I'm having a lot of AF cramps which worries me, I may be headed for af soon!! I never can tell with me crazy cycles!! I'm ready for a bfp! Too many days to wait!!!

Oh Pink haha you're funny :) the cramps could be implantation at 6dpo :thumbup: my twinges have died away/stopped now so I might test in the morning. Oh and aren't you mean to have an implantation dip? Could be what caused it yesterday maybe? You're not out till you're out!

I don't actually feel like this is my month at all. Fully expecting AF to show up on time :shrug:

The procedure does sound super uncomfortable. If it is anything like when I have Mirena put in 2 years ago, I won't be able to handle it. I passed out on the table while my gyno was putting in the Mirena due to the pain.

:( I"m just really worried my endo is a lot worse than we originally expected

yes yes.. it's negative I know, but might as well post it since I did it, confess my crimes!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0200-1.jpg
    IMAG0200-1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
Haven't tested yet , at work but been having pains in boobs and pains lower down on left hand side due today xx

So just curious....since you lady's test ALOT :winkwink:

What's the earliest you have know it gotten a BFP on a cheapie?? I know it has to do with implantation and all. I am guessing I'm 9-11 dpo and I got a BFN.

When I was pregnant last time I got a positive on a frer the day of missed period. Went to Doctors same day to change my meds and their test was a extremely faint positive, and they use those cheapies at Doctors offices.
Driving me nuts waiting until Monday to see if I get AF!!

I got a bfp on an 88cent walmart test at 7 dpo, but with my dd not until 9 dpo!! If I go past 9 dpo with bfn's I'll believe I'm out for sure lol even when that may not be the case!!

I feel super crampy... Doesn't hurt but just like little twinges...

My periods normally have come before 23rd but according to a 32 day cycle I'm due today. I keep a track of when I have had my period and this is the dates below

12 August 2014
14th September 2014
18th October
18th November
20th December
19th January 2015
20th February
22nd March
.. April

Sarah16x you should totally test :) :test: ..... of course I'm a terrible influence!!!

According to count down to pregnancy I typed 6 days of my last periods in and my average cycle length is 31 days and accourding to them I'm due yesterday 1 day late and I'm 15dpo /: xx

I say test

Anyone ever experienced a metallic taste when not eating or drinking anything?

Test test test! Lol

Army, last time I had that... I was preggers! FX

Found Bran and Jon this morning. Pictures attached for anyone who wants to see a Stark. Bright side, my BBT is back to my pre dip temp range 97.68 and the mild nausea is still around.

Attachments

• 2015-04-23 05.45.04_resized-2.jpg
    2015-04-23 05.45.04_resized-2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2015-04-23 05.50.36_resized.jpg
    2015-04-23 05.50.36_resized.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
Morning ladies! Love that I'm not the only early tester around here! :)
I caved and tested this morning - BFN.
I think I'm 9dpo and always have gotten a pos on 9dpo in the past. Boo. Hope I'm not out! I could be a day off on my dpo too since I'm not positive on that date. I was going to try and wait til Sat to test....we'll see. ;)

I have creamy white cm yesterday and today. Hoping thats a good sign. I thought my bb's hurt yesterday but it could have been me HOPING they were hurting. Haha!

One more day until I test. I just have to get through today. I'm 12dpo and my temp dropped slightly today but is still nearly a degree above my coverline. It makes me feel a little less confident but I hope it's meaningless. I've had heartburn since last night and feel worn out even tho I haven't done anything. The past several days I've had an insane amount of creamy cm, usually I'm pretty dry throughout my lp, but I'm sure it's from the progesterone.

FL I had that yesterday. I had brushed my teeth like an hour before it started. It was weird :wacko:

yeah I have no idea what is going on. hoping that drinking some water will help me push through it while at work today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->