• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Sarah test!! Lol
Good luck to everyone else too.
I'm 9dpo now, started using internet cheapies yesterday.
Frer Sunday xx

I'm 10dpo today.. What do you girls think about this picture? I had to take two tests this morning.. Littlebit shocking, this month was our first try to conceive :) i will try a digital test tomorrow. Cheapies from ebay.
https://i57.tinypic.com/15zsi11.jpg

I'm 10dpo today.. What do you girls think about this picture? I had to take two tests this morning.. Littlebit shocking, this month was our first try to conceive :) i will try a digital test tomorrow. Cheapies from ebay.
https://i57.tinypic.com/15zsi11.jpg

Looks like bfp to me! X

I've been shop and got one I reckon I will be bfn but il let you all know after xx

CONGRATS MCRAVEN! Definite :bfp: right there! H&H 9 months to you :D

Dobby just as an fyi, my pee went really light coloured before I got my bfp with DS ;) just so ya know :D could be a good sign!

And I can't remember who it was on the last page that asked about creamy CM, that can be a good sign too if it's sort of lotiony :)

Godd luck everyone testing today. Hope you all get lovely bfps (or at least squinters!)

8dpo today. No symptoms apart from being raaather tired still. It's so confusing doing this for the 2nd time as I find myself looking out for the same symptoms as I had the first time. I have to keep reminding myself that every pregnancy is different and probably even more so between the 1st and 2nd because you're body has already done it once. Testing tomorrow but 95% sure it's going to be bfn.

Lilmis - 8dpo for me too. Testing tomorrow too.

Good luck to all the testers :)

Raven bfp!

Good luck Sarah.

Bfn for me today AF due today or tomorrow.

Congrats raven.

Still early FLarmy.

Lilmiss - I keep changing my mind from definitely pregnant to most definitely not. How are you feeling?

FLArmy agree with Spud, there's still time for that bfp :)

Spud- I'm ok, definitely feel out this month though So I'm not expecting anything. Think I'm actually going to take a sneaky early test in a minute. Only about a 2 hr hold but I've got the "I need to poas right now" kinda feeling lol. Soo... excuse me a moment :haha:

Bfn... as I knew it would be. Sigh. I've decided I don't like these new "Co-Op-Not-Co-Op" tests. It's really hard to see through the teeny tiny screen :growlmad:

Attachments

• 20150424_124706-1-1.jpg
    20150424_124706-1-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150424_124715-1.jpg
    20150424_124715-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
Bfn... as I knew it would be. Sigh. I've decided I don't like these new "Co-Op-Not-Co-Op" tests. It's really hard to see through the teeny tiny screen :growlmad:

They look very similar to the tests I got in B&M this week, my lines are super faint on those, I took one on Monday (14dpo) -ve took one on Wed +ve but faint today +ve but faint but a fraction darker than wed, took a Tesco £3.50 for 2 tests just under 2.5 hrs later and +ve not hugely dark but deffo darker than the others xx

They look very similar to the tests I got in B&M this week, my lines are super faint on those, I took one on Monday (14dpo) -ve took one on Wed +ve but faint today +ve but faint but a fraction darker than wed, took a Tesco £3.50 for 2 tests just under 2.5 hrs later and +ve not hugely dark but deffo darker than the others xx

Thanks :) I think they're true negatives though, only 8dpo today. But I'm definitely not buying these tests again. I've got 3 left so will just use them up I think and then find different ones. I've got one of the Tesco brand you mentioned and also one frer. Can't decide whether to jump in and take a frer tomorrow or wait till AF is due is 7 days xx

Congrats btw mummy3ds :) hope you get a nice dark bfp in the next few days!

Congrats raven!!

Lil miss you are so sweet. Not feeling good. Was really thinking today was the day, but temp dropped to 97.4. I slept with fewer blankets because it was stuffing hot, but the insulation in these old CA houses suck do by 11am (went to bed at 7 all week) was so cold. Idk. I also had weird pain. Not cramping but pain yesterday =/

Oddly enough yesterday's cheapie has an evap line. None of my other days developed one. Hmmmm

Thanks :) I think they're true negatives though, only 8dpo today. But I'm definitely not buying these tests again. I've got 3 left so will just use them up I think and then find different ones. I've got one of the Tesco brand you mentioned and also one frer. Can't decide whether to jump in and take a frer tomorrow or wait till AF is due is 7 days xx

Id wait a few more days as I say I was 16dpo, I O on CD10 of a 28 day cycle so it was late on. I think Id wait until 7 days before AF GL hun x

Id wait a few more days as I say I was 16dpo, I O on CD10 of a 28 day cycle so it was late on. I think Id wait until 7 days before AF GL hun x

That's what I was thinking. I knew it was too early, I just couldn't help myself! Lol. Will try and hold out as long as I can but now I've started I have a feeling it will just carry on lol. Thankyou :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->