• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

I'm feeling pretty down today. Not even sure if I ovulated.. I don't chart or take OPKs so I was going on CM and I never had any EWCM but it turned from watery to creamy so I don't even know :( keep having little pains sort of like monthly cramps but not as bad..

Sarah the good thing is that not everyone notices ewcm even if they are checking for it, so don't go off that on whether or not you've ovulated, I would definitely recommend temping/opk next month (if not your month this month - fx'd it is though) It is the only way to confirm ovulation except for bloodwork!!

I'm definitely going too! I just wanted this month to sort of see how we go and see how my body is after the implant.. But OPKs will put my mind at ease

Boo

got my progesterone results back and they're 13.7... my Dr said he likes to see them in the 20s after clomid. Here are my progesterone results with clomid

Last cycle- 50mg of Clomid; Progesterone 13.4
This cycle- 100mg of Clomid; Progesterone 13.7

The nurse said the Dr will probably bump me to 150mg next cycle. If my progesterone levels aren't in the 20s after that we'll be discontinuing clomid as it isn't doing to the full extent what it is supposed to

FL that's exactly what my progesterone levels were last friday on 6dpo!

The nurse told me mine was average but I'm not on clomid just progesterone.

Could they not give you progesterone with the clomid? Drs can get annoying sometimes when they're so picky about the numbers.

Well, I've felt off all day, feverish , headache, backache, so either its a cold/sickness or nothing, my temp is 99..4 right now, i know it foesnt count as a temp on my chart but its quite a job from this

morning's 97.7... I tested tonight to get my fix (bfn) :haha:, ill test again in am!!

FL I hope they get something figured out for you. My progesterone is really helping me so I'm not sure why they couldn't do both. But I'm no dr lol.

I know the dr said if after 3 months of clomid is unsucessful he wants to do a test to see if i have a tube blockage or other situations causing my 'unknown infertility'

I like this gyno but we will be moving in july so if i dont get a bfp next cycle we will need to hold off and start all over with another gyno in july.

I hated that tube blockage test! To be fair though I hate all the invasive tests. I don't want anyone all up in my lady bits unless they're checking on a baby. I hope they get it all figured out for you though.

Holly- I know nothing about the procedure. What do they do?

They shoot dye into your uterus and watch it through an ultrasound to make sure it passes through your ovaries. It only lasts maybe five minutes and (as long as you're not blocked) generally just feels like really bad period cramps. It's called an hsg test if you want to look up more about it though.

I haven't had the hsg procedure but I know a few ladies on here who got their bfp right after. It doesn't sound comfortable at all. One on my friends on here I talk to daily said the worst part was getting past her cervix and the rest was uncomfortable but not super painful. FX you get a bfp and then you won't need it!

I agree I want drs away from there unless it's absolutely necessary :wacko:

ugh my phone showed that my original post didn't post so I re-posted and now they're both on here

Yikes, that does not sound fun. Hopefully you don't have to go through it! And if you do, I hope it brings you that much closer to as many BFPs as you want down the line. :)

Another bfn cheapie. I picked up the last two FRERs. Spent waaaay too much money. Going to use one tomorrow morning and Friday morning, the rapid result on Saturday morning, and the gold digital on Sunday morning. With the cheapies all over the place because I can haha. Any testing Monday or later (AF due Tues) is going to be done at the doctor's. Officially spent emotionally and financially. Sorry for being repetitive! Just helps me to think it out here so I don't lose my mind.

Frers and I have an abusive relationship. I want to flip them off and say "eff you" but then I'm like "wait no please come back to me I didn't mean it". And once they do they steal all my money.

Frers and I have an abusive relationship. I want to flip them off and say "eff you" but then I'm like "wait no please come back to me I didn't mean it". And once they do they steal all my money.

LMFAO truer words have never been typed. Love it.

Dobby I knew I couldn't be the only one! Two timing first response ugh

I haven't tested all day and im going to try not to tomorrow either but I'm not sure how. I'm probably going to be either really crabby or just plain crazy. But I know I need to wait. Any advice?

Hi , I'm due today and no sign as of yet but it's only 8am :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->