1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

At 3dpo I'm sooooo bloated (way more than usual)... I actually got EWCM this month which never happens, and my breasts are full and...jiggly haha. Oh, and the last two nights I've had strange, vivid dreams. I try to not symptom spot but these symptoms haven't ever really happened for me before! Praying I finally get the blessed :BFP: this month!

Hey Triple!! I was soooo boated days 1-3 DPO too, like I basically looked pregnant. On and off since then as well! It's so hard not to read into every little thing. Today my stomach is heaving - not nauseous, but like my whole stomach wants to throw up but I know I don't have to! Eventually I have a small burp or it feels like stuff is stuck in my chest/throat (gross and tmi I know). I'm still getting stretchy creamy white cm which I haven't noticed before, still random twinges on my right side mostly, and my cervix is higher today. Of course all of this could be absolutely nothing!! Feeling a lot more positive overall than I did in the beginning of the TWW. Hope it's a BFP month for us all!

Hey ladies I'd love to join! Planning on testing on 4/25 and I will be about 10dpo then, I think.
I'm not certain on ovulation day since I had 2 full days of positive OPK's this month. Thinking I ovulated yesterday or today.

Hey can I join, am 3/4 do and have some serious bloating tonight!

Hey Triple!! I was soooo boated days 1-3 DPO too, like I basically looked pregnant. On and off since then as well! It's so hard not to read into every little thing. Today my stomach is heaving - not nauseous, but like my whole stomach wants to throw up but I know I don't have to! Eventually I have a small burp or it feels like stuff is stuck in my chest/throat (gross and tmi I know). I'm still getting stretchy creamy white cm which I haven't noticed before, still random twinges on my right side mostly, and my cervix is higher today. Of course all of this could be absolutely nothing!! Feeling a lot more positive overall than I did in the beginning of the TWW. Hope it's a BFP month for us all!

Omg same here, I seriously look like I'm 4 or 5 mo pregnant! I've also been having weird nausea, it comes on really quick and it's not like the same type of nausea that you get when you have the flu, it's super hard to explain but it's definitely there.
Ahh It's so hard to not read into stuff especially in cases likes ours when it's stuff that's so out of the ordinary! I try so hard not to symptom spot but it totally feels so different this month
Here's hoping for our BFPs this month!! :hugs:

I'm feeling really bloated too which isn't really normal for me..

Welcome everyone!! So great to have ladies to share with during this crazy waiting game!

The amount of gas I have is ridiculous! So much for not symptom spotting.

Welcome to all the new ladies who joined!!! Sorry for the short post, technically at work haha.

Making a diaper cake for my coworker's shower, and my students asked if I was having a baby. I wanted to shout, "I SURE HOPE SO!!!" But I managed to contain myself haha. ;)

I definitly Oed though either Sunday or Monday because my BBT jumped this morning (just did it today for funnies and compared to my avg 97.7 from previous temp charts), the cramping on the right is a distant memory, and I have ZERO sex drive. SO just texted me and was being super affectionate. I was like go away. I have no desire to be near your penis today hahaha poor guy

The amount of gas I have is ridiculous! So much for not symptom spotting.

Welcome to all the new ladies who joined!!! Sorry for the short post, technically at work haha.

Making a diaper cake for my coworker's shower, and my students asked if I was having a baby. I wanted to shout, "I SURE HOPE SO!!!" But I managed to contain myself haha. ;)

I definitly Oed though either Sunday or Monday because my BBT jumped this morning (just did it today for funnies and compared to my avg 97.7 from previous temp charts), the cramping on the right is a distant memory, and I have ZERO sex drive. SO just texted me and was being super affectionate. I was like go away. I have no desire to be near your penis today hahaha poor guy

Hahaha omg that's awesome, I'm gunna try that line on my husband next time I'm not in the mood!
I wasn't in The mood last night but wanted to BD one last time in case O came later than expected so I was like uhh we need to have sex but I'm not really in the mood so u need to figure out a way to wrap it up in under two mins haha....ahh so romantic, I know!

Dobby - lol re your students! I ran into my mom today randomly and as soon as she saw me she said "are you pregnant!?" She knows we're trying. I almost yelled like a petulant teenager but instead managed a calm, albeit a bit whiny "I don't know! Stop asking." Sigh.

I am the worst when it comes to symptom spotting. I was feeling totally fine and then I read all these posts and my brain was all "what?! You're nauseous too!" After trying got so long you'd think I wouldn't get like that but it's just worse every month. I don't know if I can wait as long as I'm supposed to!

Triple, that is beyond hilarious! Wrap it up! But not literally haha ;)

Emmy, awww yeah that's no fun. I tell my mom everything, but I haven't told anybody (including her) that we are trying because of that situation. Soon, you'll get to say yes!!! As for my students, they crack me up. By the time the third student asked and I was done talking about it, the first student came back over and said, "This does't concern you. Just walk away." HAHA I was like A+ for you kid. These are 8 year olds btw hahah

Holly, I know we slowly drive ourselves crazy symptom spotting but it's fun and keeps our minds off the process. :) Spot away!

Can I join you too af is due 25th so I will test on the 24th.
I am 10dpo but have a long lp hence why I won't test until next week.
This morning I feel bloated and sick x

Last night I dreamt I kept doing tests and getting faint lines even though it's too early to test. Now I've woke up wanting to do one even though I know it's wayyy too early.

Omg I keep dreaming of testing too, it's so annoying cuz the tests are always positive in the dreams then I wake up like awwwww it was just a dream!

So I went a little crazy last night, looking at hundreds of pregnancy charts on fertility friend and I seriously almost smashed my iPad cuz so many of them got preg BDing only once or twice around ovulation. Every month DH and I seriously BD like 3 times a day all week of ovulation and still no :BFP: yet!! So frustrating how it's so just luck of the draw

Well I did a test and it was completely negative of course! Going to try and wait till the day AF is due if I can help it. I get so obsessed over testing!

sending baby dust to you all 💖

So I went a little crazy last night, looking at hundreds of pregnancy charts on fertility friend and I seriously almost smashed my iPad cuz so many of them got preg BDing only once or twice around ovulation. Every month DH and I seriously BD like 3 times a day all week of ovulation and still no :BFP: yet!! So frustrating how it's so just luck of the draw

Oh my gosh, that's what happened with my friend! They decided to start trying, BD twice (literally, she sent me her tracker) and two weeks later got a positive. I'm happy for her but want to punch her too.

Hey! BDing that much may be your issue. If you're DTD 3x a day all week before you O, unless he's in his sexual prime or he comes from a family of super sperm/high fertility you are draining the healthy sperm/large numbers of sperm out of him during that early part of your window. Not all ejaculated fluids are created equal parts sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->