1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Hi ladies! I'm 2dpo according to OPK's
Ttc # 3. Had a miscarriage 2nd April at 5 weeks so iv not had a period since.
Will be testing next weekend (maybe sooner knowing me !)
Good luck everyone
Xx

Bella - I have the same problem. Once I pee on ONE stick I pee on them all. So, I have to force myself to hold out til at least 9dpo.

Welcome ladies! :)

I peed on a stick for my records. I lost a pregnancy in mid Jan and I was around 50k, so I wasn't sure how long that takes to leave your system. Just wanted to make sure I was peeing negative. The line eye is killing me. I know it's WAY too early to be testing so it's all in my head or an indent line but ugh. I find myself going to bed earlier just to be one day closer to testing for real haha.

5 dpo today, testing on my anniversary April 26th finally od on cd38 when I relaxed and didn't stress over bbt. First month ttc after bcp taking vitex b6 prenatal baby aspirin. I geared up to o on cd19 but stress stopped it. Taking a more relaxed approach check cp and temp every couple days and no more opks cus the never go negative. Grape fruits gave me ewcm. Thinking I may have missed O by 1 day ( a lil to relaxed) I didn't catch my symptoms early fast enough.. But you never know...

Welcome everyone!

Dobby - Hubby doesn't usually have loose lips, but who knows!!

Adorable idea for the Canadiens onesie. I'm from Winnipeg and our team that we didn't have for over a decade and now have back is in the playoffs for the first time since their reincarnation, so everyone is pretty hockey happy here. If timing were a bit earlier, a Jets onesie having something to do with the playoffs would be fun!

I'm usually a big drinker too, so how to explain this was a bit complicated. I had one week where I had two weddings on each weekend - one with hubby's friends, one with mine, and it was a month or so before we were officially TTC. A lot of friends are TTC right now so it was an open topic of discussion. I let it be known before/at each wedding that it was my last time drinking, so to not ask me after that point because I wouldn't be tempted and I also wouldn't be revealing any info until the time was right - pregnant or not!! So far no ones pressuring me to drink (and everyone is enjoying the free designated driver), but they haven't been good at not asking me persistent questions!! Oh well lol.

Ok so I posted what my symptoms are today on another thread and I'll share here too for some insight. I'm feeling like this may be the real deal!!

I'm 8-9 DPO and my temps are still super high like yesterday, giving me a good feeling. I'm still having dull twinges/cramps mostly on my right side. Peeing more often and also way more thirsty than usual. Hunger is up and down. Last night I was getting lots of twinges on my right side that were keeping me up, and I could feel on my belly with my hands that my right side a bit above my pubic bone feels slightly swollen and even looks a bit swollen (I'm pretty small). Got twinges/pulls almost like my muscle was overworked when I'd move certain ways all day today in that same area. Still have some stretchy/stringy creamy white cm and my cervix has been high all day but closed and firm and also feels tilted. Hoping these are all good signs! Getting increasingly tempted to test early, but AF isn't due for 7 days and even the early tests say 5 days before, so that's helped me to stay away!

What do you ladies think? I'm feeling extremely positive and told DH I'm no longer discussing how I'm feeling because I want to keep it a surprise. I'm just DYING to tell someone in person how I'm feeling though!!!

Hey ladies! Just had our IUI today, so I'm not 0dpo yet, but thought I'd join! :)

I did a trigger shot, so I'm satisfying my POAS addiction by testing it out :haha:

Hiya ladies :) was told I should pop over here so thought I would :D wow it's crowded in here :haha:

So, 2dpo today and I'm already faced with an issue. We're taking DS to a petting farm today. And there will be sheep. Lots of sheep. And I remember from my first pregnancy that pregnant women should avoid sheep as they can carry infections dangerous to unborn babies. The info is here https://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/934.aspx?CategoryID=54 but I'm just wondering, if I'm only in the 2WW right now, surely just avoiding actually touching the sheep/their enclosure should be ok? As I wouldn't actually "be" pregnant now even if I will be in a week or so right? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

Good luck everyone :) baby dust to all x

I'd agree with you Lil Miss, but you've got to do what feels comfortable!

I told my best friend my suspicions and what I'm feeling when she was over last night. I just had to speak the words out loud!! She didn't allow herself to get excited and said she'd forget I told her anything so she will still be "surprised". Ahh the waiting is so hard! I've stopped myself from buying FRERs so I only have tests that won't be super accurate until AFs date.

Yay! Welcome to our thread! :) was it me? Because truthfully I just didn't want to read two threads but I wanted to share in your journeys haha :)

As for sheep, do you have to touch them or just be near them? I haven't heard this, but then again the last time I saw a sheep was... when I was pre-vet for a year and doing my farm hours lol. Not many sheep here. Our petting zoos do red tailed does.

That's a good idea with the test! No restraint. SO is passed out and we have breakfast plans with my parents in three hours. I kind of want to test, but I know it's too early. Ughhhh

I'm only 1dpo and the tww is already driving me nuts :wacko: Can't wait to just get through next week!

I vote on pregnancy tests to keep from going crazy lol obsessing over other people instead of me :)

I poas. I have a problem. Lol. It was ghostly white and the stupid indent gave me false hope for a moment. At the right angle you can see it, but clearly colorless and dumb. Did they change frer? I never had this issue a year ago grrrr

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-18-08-17-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-18-08-17-14.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 18
I vote on pregnancy tests to keep from going crazy lol obsessing over other people instead of me :)

I poas. I have a problem. Lol. It was ghostly white and the stupid indent gave me false hope for a moment. At the right angle you can see it, but clearly colorless and dumb. Did they change frer? I never had this issue a year ago grrrr

LOL! I do the same thing!! I do it at countdowntopregnancy.com :haha:

I know exactly what you're talking about. When we were ttc#1 in 2012 I never had issues with FRER indents. This year though I've noticed them, they're definitely worse! :growlmad: It's annoying!

Hi ladies.
This seems to be the place to be for this tww so I'd love to join.
I'm 3dpo today and have had constant cramps since o day so I'm silently hoping.

Dobby - I think they must have changed frers. Last cycle I bought out the frers from the supermarket because I was convinced that that little line was going to turn into something stronger. Did you say you had a late miscarriage? My theory was that my hcg was over 5 still as my hcg was soooo high before, and the frer picked it up. But from reading all the pregnancy test posts it could be a common problem. I wonder if they have changed them and have found their sales go through the roof.

I have a stash of ics this cycle for my poas habit. I'll probably get frers for 9dpo onwards.

Lilmis - yes I've heard about sheep and cats. Especially cat litter and gardening. Agirl I know lost her second baby at 24 weeks from..ttoxoplasmosis. you can get it from dirty vegetables too.

I hope there are lots of bfps here this cycle.

Hello everyone! I'm currently 11 dpo, but AF isn't due until Friday. I have a long LP. :) Mind if I join you?

Well, went to the petting farm and just avoided the sheep lol Of course there were nore sheep than anything else :haha: why not?!
@Dobby It's mainly to do with bodily fluids I think from what I understand. Lambing season is the most dangeroys time and it has been lambing season over here which is why I was wary. But as I'm only 2dpo I'm sure no harm has been done :)

I don't blame you for poas, I was tenpted this morning even thougg I knew it was FAR too early So I just quickly went and peed so I didn't have any FMU to test with lol.
I tend to stalk the pregnancy test forum here and try and spot the lines lol satisfies my urges a bit!

Do any of you ladies who are TTC #2+ remember what your early pg symptoms were before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->