1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Sarah - fingers crossed that this is a good sign. I didn't get my bfp until 16dpo (though I probably ovulated later).

Lilmiss - the cheapies are rubbish. The line isnt as in your face as a frer. I've been doing cheapies But as I'm hoping this is the last time trying to get pregnant I went out and bought some frers to hopefully see that line get darker. I splashed out on another digi too ha ha ha but I'll do that in a few days.

Here is this mornings frer.

Congratulations Lil Miss!!! YAY! And thanks for the kind words. I'm hopeful about this late O. The last time I Oed this late in a cycle, I wound up pregnant. The other funny thing is I believe the Canadiens won the day before I Oed. So SO was in such a good mood that he couldn't keep his hands off of me. That's why I had to discard that temp right before O, I only had 3 hours of very unrestful sleep after DTD all evening/ early morning haha. TMI but I remember finally getting to bed and thinking, "Lol too bad I already Oed, with the amount sperm in me right now there is no way I wouldn't get pregnant if I Oed tomorrow." So hopefully that's true!!! :)

Spud, LOVE THE LINE! I agree about frers versus cheapies. **says the person who literally just bought 34 walmart cheapies** It's so hard to not buy them in bulk when I can justify that I spend more than that on frers hahah and I love poas 3x a day (fmu, right after work, before bed) starting at like 9dpo hahaha

So how many :bfp: is that for this thread? 4?
Emmy
Spud
Lilmiss
And I'm missing one or 2?

Corn! Great minds! I was just thinking of going through and counting because this seems like a lucky thread, but I'm lazy beans. :)

Thanks Dobby :) how many dpo are you now?

Oh and Spud, I forgot to reply to your question, nope the digis were right, I'm thinking maybe the cheapie was just picking up the tail end of the surge or maybe picking up something to with implantation maybe?

Told OH today, he's very pleased with his "Super Sperm" :hehe: he was quite shocked as he said he'd expected for it to take ages. I just told him it was too late to back out now! Lol. We're going to wait until 8-9wks to tell my parents and then after the 12wk scan to tell his (his mum is bit of a big mouth :/ )

I'm 6dpo today. Has a .2 drop after cramping here and there yesterday and Sat. evening. Not sure if it's from being chilly around an hour ago or what.

Congrats LilMiss and Spud!! I think there was one more that got their BFP around the same time as me but not sure. I'll try and look back when I have time. Still checking in on you ladies who are waiting and wishing luck to those sticking together that May is your month!!

I have a thread in First Tri for those who want to join me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ancy-looking-some-buddies-5.html#post35416775

Sorry it's in buddies now not first tri.

Aww Emmy! You're sweet.

Random, for the Chinese Gender Prediction it says based on conception month. So if I Oed on 4/28, I'm still down for April? Lol I ask because April says boy and May says girl and I really, really want a boy. SO's family is so into boys, my mom totally plays into the Asian first born son/ grandson love stereotype, and I know SO wants a REALLY boy.

I counted four more BFPs earlier in this thread-

Raven
Juhn
Mummy
KH

Hope the luck rubs off to those still waiting and carries over to next month for those starting anew!

I'm just popping in to see....

Lilmiss - are you on any pregnancy threads. I'd love to see how you get on through your pregnancy. Have you been to the doctors etc yet? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Dobby - how is your tww going? It really is a long one for you.

Yes Dobby how's it going? Any interesting symptoms?
Spud how did telling your husband go?
I am just stalking more than posting at the moment. In my O days right now, trying to make sure I cover all my days :winkwink:
Emmy how's your Pregnancy going? Any morning sickness?

Hi! It's going lol. I was really nauseated yesterday and this morning, but it could be this weird vegan "chicken" and "beef" they catered yesterday at work. So gross. Lol. Temp is holding steady around 98.4

Hi Spud, I've got a thread over in first tri you can come and join/stalk :) I'll link it down below :)

Much love and luck to you Dobby :) any news yet? This must be more like a 3WW for you! :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...4-5wks-pg-2-come-share-your-journey-me-d.html

These were my tests from this morning. Took the pic right around the 3m mark. I thought I clearly saw something even from a distance right away, but the more I stared at it the less I felt like I saw something. On the fence about investing in a digital. This is exactly what happened last time. 8dpo fmu thought I saw something but wasn't sure and then that afternoon I got my clear line and pos digi. I just spent soooo much money a couple weeks ago ugh sorry the quality sucks. I have to drastically lower the quality from my phone and then I screenshoted it from another thread I posted in. Same pic just cropped and auto enhanced in one

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.39.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.39.44 AM.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.39.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 7.39.27 AM.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 14
Dobby your temps look nice and high! I don't see a line yet but hopefully it'll pop up soon!

Pregnancy is going well - my biggest symptom is sore boobs (I'd like to cut them off), a bit of mood swings and exhaustion, and the weirdest dreams!! Bloated most of the time too. I think morning sickness is right around the corner (6 weeks tomorrow) as I'm starting to get very tiny bouts of nausea or weird things make me gag (not food). Had a blood test at 4w5d that came back at 2805 so that made me happy! So far I've been wayyy more relaxed then I thought I'd be - I thought I'd be panicking over a miscarriage every week without confirmation everything is ok from and ultrasound or whatever. Since there's nothing I can do for a while I've somehow managed to be calm - thanks hormones??

We plan on telling our families this weekend for Mother's Day - giving the moms a card that says Grandma instead of Mom! It's been hard to hide, and I think people are getting suspicions at my lack of drinking. Last night we strategically had me "drink" wine at a family dinner. We put our glasses side by side and I'd take "sips" (a drop at a time just so it looked like I was drinking), and we'd trade glasses when no one was looking so eventually all the wine was gone thanks to DH lol.

Any symptoms yet spud and lil miss?

I'll come say hi in first tri and keep checking in here!!

Pregnancy is going well - my biggest symptom is sore boobs (I'd like to cut them off), a bit of mood swings and exhaustion, and the weirdest dreams!! Bloated most of the time too. I think morning sickness is right around the corner (6 weeks tomorrow) as I'm starting to get very tiny bouts of nausea or weird things make me gag (not food).
!
Good to hear you are relaxed and not stressed. My boob's were really sore the last pregnancy too that was my biggest symptom, until morning sickness came in full force at 7wks. The smell of the refrigerator made me gag, the sound of a fart made me gag...and I have 2 boys so it was bad lol! Its no fun but worth it : )
Make sure you ask about a viability scan so you can see it before 20wks...I'm sure you will get one before then.

the sound of a fart made me gag...and I have 2 boys so it was bad lol! Its no fun but worth it : )
Make sure you ask about a viability scan so you can see it before 20wks...I'm sure you will get one before then.

LMFAO!!! I laughed way too hard. But I have to second that I am glad you are relaxing and enjoying your pregnancy, Emmy. :) It's so weird to me that you all don't get to see your guns early. Here in the states, typically they do the first vaginal ultrasound at 9 weeks as well as the first batch of bloodwork. I know my gyn will even scan me as early as 5 weeks if I request it, still covered by my insurance. So I will gladly pay for my healthcare ;) But only because I get it cheap through work haha. Are you considering doing the panorama test? I have a doctor 30 minutes away who will do it in cash for only $400 at 9/10 weeks. I'm a recessive carrier for some things and SO def has some genes I want screened asap. Which is really the lie I tell myself because I actually just want to know the sex as early as possible haha

Yes I think I'll ask about a scan ASAP Corn and use your word - viability scan - so I sound convincing haha!! And ASAP would be like 9 weeks still. I can pay earlier, but it's not medical so they can't really tell me if everything looks good.

I'm not sure about tests Dobby and what is offered/available/necessary here/for me. The only thing I have history of on either side is twins and some heart issues, but only in later life. I'll do whatever is available and safe!

Yes these symptoms are wild but worth it like you said!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->