1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Hi everyone I have been on the pill since January and instead of taking the last row I start a new pack. So I haven't gotten a period. Now four months later I'm started to spot be overly tired and my boobs are growing. I gotta go up a size in bra already. I took a test and it came up negative bit symptoms are still their. I have been overly tired for the past week spotting and now my boobs r growing fast. I gotta go up a size already.

SPUD!!! OMG that's so exciting! Massive congratulations to you :hugs: praying for a super healthy, super sticky (actually make that super super super sticky) bean for you!

Thanks Lilmiss. I'm very nervous as this is from a very very late ovulation.

Corn - thanks :)
And dobby and Holly. Dobby enjoy the games.
It hasn't sunk in.

Dh is away until Tuesday so I have to keep into myself until then ( not counting you guys).

I'm just trying to attach a frer and one step cheapie just to show how much better frers are. If I hadn't have got the digi bfn I might be a little worried.

Attachments

• 20150502_093937-2.jpg
    20150502_093937-2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20150502_144651-1.jpg
    20150502_144651-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
Good morning
Were you able to sleep at all Spud?

So just have to share my crazy dreams last night......
Guess I have baby on the brain. So I dreamed that I had this basket,like a Easter basket, and it was dark, and I was looking I'm my basket, searching for a egg. I finally found one precious egg, and was trying to be extra careful with it. The next thing I knew I was at the Doctors confirming my pregnancy with my hand on my belly.
But the funniest thing...and I think I should make these, is we all had T Shirts that said EWCM in big letters across the chest LOL
I don't understand my brain, but it is entertaining at times.

Haha nice comparison pic, Spud. You can totes share your excitement here/ in tri 1 until he gets home :) have you called your doctor yet? :)

Corn, that's hilarious!!!! Hopefully also a good sign for this cycle!

As for me, still no AF and as you can see from my sig my temp is on the rise. FF seems to think I Oed CD 26, but I'm not buying that tshirt. Pretty sure I Oed CD 28

Now Dobby why won't you wear that tshirt. Lol EwCM tshirts.... can you imagine people asking you what it stood for.
now I know you were referring to o date dobby. I'm hoping it was late o. I must have o cd27 ish this cycle.

Corn - what a crazy crazy dream. Perhaps it's a premonition for this month.

Lilmiss - how are you getting on?

Dobby - I haven't called my doctor yet . It's the weekend. I'll go sometime this week. I thought about getting bloods done but what can that do other than tell me my hcg level. When I had my mmc my hcg was 81000.
I think I'll believe in this pregnancy after 12 weeks.

Haha I would be that shirt, just not the one that says I Oed on CD 26. My friend's mom has this expression "been there, bought that tshirt" so I stole it and use it as my own/ change it.

Yeah true true. Hugs. I know the feeling. My hcg was doubling and I was around 46,000 when I lost my bean. The only scan I had was around 4.5 weeks. Just a little speck (looked like a fetal pole?) inside the sac. Not even a hb yet. Anywho totally going on a tangent. Stay positive! I know it's hard after a loss to let yourself get excited. Hugs hugs

Haha I would be that shirt, just not the one that says I Oed on CD 26. My friend's mom has this expression "been there, bought that tshirt" so I stole it and use it as my own/ change it.

Yeah true true. Hugs. I know the feeling. My hcg was doubling and I was around 46,000 when I lost my bean. The only scan I had was around 4.5 weeks. Just a little speck (looked like a fetal pole?) inside the sac. Not even a hb yet. Anywho totally going on a tangent. Stay positive! I know it's hard after a loss to let yourself get excited. Hugs hugs

Thanls Dobby. Those angels of ours are forever in our thoughts. I keep thinking my little girl should have been here next month. It doesn't help that Kate has just had a girl. I'm sure you'll get a bfp soon and it is probably just not happening yet because of the bc. I know it doesn't make it easier when you just want it now.

Growing up we used to say 'been there, done that, got the tshirt'. Lol kiwis don't seem to say that So I haven't heard it in ages.

Amazing as a mother how connected we are to that little life growing inside us.

Now that it's finally warmer, I need to bury my little one. I know I sound crazy but it happened in January so I still have it downstairs wrapped in a box in the freezer... TMI? Im gonna bury it this weekend I think and plant some Dalia's that will hopefully bloom in July when it was due. Its haunting me that it's still down there. I think that will bring me and my husband some closer. I also wrote something poem that I havent showed anyone but it helped with the healing a bit.

Sorry that was probably a total downer!
I'm just hoping to have a BFP soon and have a rainbow at the end of this, that would be so wonderful.
It does give me hope and make me happy to see the lady's with the BFPs after losses.
Hope you guys ate enjoying the weekend... It's gorgeous here! We are still remodeling our bathroom. Can't wait for it to be done.. What a mess!

Amazing as a mother how connected we are to that little life growing inside us.

Now that it's finally warmer, I need to bury my little one. I know I sound crazy but it happened in January so I still have it downstairs wrapped in a box in the freezer... TMI? Im gonna bury it this weekend I think and plant some Dalia's that will hopefully bloom in July when it was due. Its haunting me that it's still down there. I think that will bring me and my husband some closer. I also wrote something poem that I havent showed anyone but it helped with the healing a bit.

Corn - That is not TMI. I'm also waiting for warmee weather to bury my little one. She is also in the freezer waiting. I did get her back in Feb which is the last month of summer here in nz. I thought it would be best to bury her in spring. I'm also going to get her a teddy and put the pregnancy journal I'd started writing too with her. The ground is so hard here we need to get a machine that digs holes just to plant anything so that has slowed down me burying her.

Until yesterday I was happy for those getting bfps after their losses so quickly but I hated seeing it because I just wanted that to be me. Today was the first time I could hear about kate Middleton without feeling as depressed as I normally do and still crying.

Ah downer time again. Sorry. I'll be stalking this cycle to see if you get your bfp.

Corn - what cd are you on now?

Spud I'm glad I'm not the only one, you know what I mean. No one should have to go through this. But it does make me appreciate my two boys and life more now. I'm on CD 8 ..I got a bit ahead of myself and did a OPK today hehe..just don't want to miss it. If it's not my cycle I'll be OK Spud. But it would be awesome if it was.

Biggest hugs ladies. You are so sweet to properly send your little ones off. I love the idea of planting flowers that bloom around their due date.

Unfortunately, I lost mine in the toilet. I wasn't really sure what was happening. The amount of pain and blood should have been obvious. I hate that my LO's send off was comparable to a pet goldfish. =/

On a happier note, AF still has not arrived. I think my temp is plateauing around 98.4. :) I made a thread, but I'm 5dpo so I understand if you don't join in the funsies.

Look what I got this morning. So much for feeling out!

Attachments

• 20150503_155935-1.jpg
    20150503_155935-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
:headspin: yay lilmiss!!!!!!
That's awesom! What CD are you? Are you officially late?

Lilmiss - yay. I'm so so so excited for you :)
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance:

So I'm guessing cheapie opks were right over the digi opks? Yep cycle buddies.

Dobby - it seems like late o has some success so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I also had a little one go down the toilet. I try not to think about it except that he/sshe is free.

I just popped back in to look at your tests again lilmiss. They're looking good :)

I'm going to buy some more frers this morning so I can watch my lines get darker (hopefully).

So I'm 12dpo now (might be a bit off as I didn't chart or use OPKs) I've taken a test at 11dpo and it was BFN on an Internet cheapie...
For the past 3 days I keep feeling as if I get my period (tmi, it feels like it's coming out down there) so I run to the toilet to check and it's just a lot of milky discharge .. So much that my underwear is actually wet..
I wonder what if it means anything...

Thanks ladies :) hasn't really sunk in yet!

Corn I'm about 17dpo, 2-3 days late :)

Spud we are total cycle buddies lol! It's nice to have someone to go on this journey with :)

I'm going to test in the morning with my last frer then rely in cheapies for progression :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->