1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

My temp is still up 98.12. I was searching online and pretty sure I Oed CD 20. Had the dip then 3 days of sustained temp rise over .3. The second dip after may have just been the thermometer being cold, o remember having that problem the next two days so I had to keep it in my mouth a little before temping. Huge difference in readings. So the temp dip I had Tuesday would have been 8dpo. Got a :BFN: on my digital this morning. Basically, I dunno what my body is doing. All I know is my last three temps have been on the rise over 97.9 and I am definitely not sick, my girls look incredible, and AF is not here. Emailed my second fav gyn and played the high anxiety card asking for a blood test. Honestly, I'd go in for an exam and demand an US to check for cysts if I wasn't working haha

I hope everyone still in the game gets good news soon! I'm being lazy and haven't checked yet but has anyone started a May thread yet so we can stick together? Apparently my body is going crazy and I got a positive ovulation test this morning so my wait starts this weekend. Maybe I'll get my bfp for my birthday!

I hope everyone still in the game gets good news soon! I'm being lazy and haven't checked yet but has anyone started a May thread yet so we can stick together? Apparently my body is going crazy and I got a positive ovulation test this morning so my wait starts this weekend. Maybe I'll get my bfp for my birthday!
What CD are you on? I'm thinning of picking up OPKs today...don't want to miss my chance this cycle. DH won't know what hit him hehehe

I'd love to see a May thread! If someone makes it (nose goes! not it!), link it here so we can join?

I booked an appointment today to "check for cysts" lol. I mean I do have a history of ovarian cysts that give me early pregnancy symptoms, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a cyst. I just want her up in there to tell me if it looks like a pregnant netheryeaya or a not pregnant netheryeaya

Hi ladies.
Corn and holly - wow you're going to be in your next tww before I even get af.

Dobby - I hope you get some answers.

I'm panicking because last night (at 15dpo) I looked at the frer from 14dpo. It was a bfn at the time but there was a strong second line dried. My previous frers didn't dry that way. So I'm off to the supermarket shortly and buy some more as today is 16dpo and no sign of af. Which would put o at cd 27 ish maybe so I'm panicking now if I am pregnant it will result in miscarriage. I'll update you in an hour.

Lilmiss - what about you?

So my doctor won't see me today because I didn't test on the brand they wanted me to. I got one of those and there was still a line, but the instructions say if the line isn't as dark or darker than the control it's not a true o. I'm just terrified it's going to happen over the weekend and I'm not going to have my trigger shot yet and it's going to ruin another chance.

Holly - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Erm look what I just got.

Attachments

• 20150502_075453-1.jpg
    20150502_075453-1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
SPUD!!! OMG that's so exciting! Massive congratulations to you :hugs: praying for a super healthy, super sticky (actually make that super super super sticky) bean for you!

Haha oops I was so excited about Spuds news I forgot to type anything else!

Dobby that's so exciting :) I hope they get you in for a scan and find a little bubby cosying up in there :) or at least agree to test your blood!

Still no af, cd31 now. Nothing else to report except a bit of stretchy cm again today and generally quite (sorry tmi coming up) wet down below. Will just keep testing testing testing I guess.

Good luck to anyone else still in the wait! X

Super exciting Spud!!!! Congrats! H&H 9 months!

As for me, I forgot the Canadiens play tonight so I had to cancel my appointment since I want to be home with SO haha. BUT she did okay a blood test so off to my mom's to get my Canadiens shirts that arrived just moments ago, off to the clinic, then off to my house! On the bright side, no AF means someone is getting lucky tonight ;)

Omg!! So happy Spud :happydance:
I'm so excited for you!
I totally understand your anxiety with this pregnancy, but please please try not to stress about every little thing. Take it a day at a time K? :flower:

Well, I'm out. Doctor just emailed that my blood test is completely negative. So no idea what that one was last week. No idea about anything anymore

I'm sorry Dobby....that totally sucks : (
Wish it was better news....why is having a baby so complicated
Hugs to you!

No idea. So I'm breaking my no drinking rule tonight. Habs look like they are going to lose
I am gutted. So SO and I are going to channel our inner pitbull and we might drink a little more than we should tonight. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->