1 or 2 DPO want to buddy up in TTW

wannabmama

Reaction score
Anyone currently 1DPO OR 2DPO and want a TTW buddy?

I have just entered my TTW at 1DPO (Could be 2DPO) figures crossed for a :bfp:

I have a 28 day cycle and will be testing 12th July if :witch: doesn’t show (I do think however that I will cave as I do every month and end up testing early so will probably test on 9th July with FFER lol)

Got positive OPK on CD11 and CD12 so going off my first surge as advised I should of O’d anywhere between 12 – 48 hrs so going for the longest time frame and still covering my bases just in case

We :sex: on CD5, CD7, CD8, CD10, CD11, CD12 (Was supposed to :sex: yesterday but OH wasn’t feeling 2 good) will :sex: again 2nite and 2moro and that will hopefully cover it.

I hope I have done enough for those :spermy: to meet eggy

Do you think I have done enough this cycle with 2nite and 2moro included??

How do u think you’ve done so far??

Hoping for a :bfp: this month I feel hopeful but have to admit this TTC business is very confusing :huh:, I used OPKS this month though and feel so much better than usual about my timing etc

Not sure if the OPKs work yet but I will be using them for the next 6 month at least to see if they do help me get a :bfp:

Good luck and baby dust to you all

:dust:

Hey hun! Sounds like you did enough!! Come join some of us girls on the buddies page you will see the group the Babywannahaves! We are all about to O to 3DPO. I am 3DPO, but we are all around there :) I will be testing July 9!!!

hello i am 2 dpo today. triggered on the 25th ovulated the 26th and bedded that night and the following night. today the 28th makes 2dpo. i hope to get that bfp this month.

Hiya :D
I'm 1dpo today aswell.. (this past 2 weeks has gone so slow)

It sounds like you have done enough so loadsa luck to you :dust::dust:

I think I ovulated either yesterday or the day before if going by cm and ovulation pains. (i don't use opk's) so CD 15 or 16
I BD'd on CD 7, CD 9, CD 11, CD 12, CD 14, CD 15 and CD 16 and will add one more in tonight for luck.
I hope Iv done enough.. :wacko:
My cycle is normall 28/29 days long so I will test on the 10th or the 11th..Will try and refrain from testing earlier haha..

I'm going to try sooo hard not to symptom spot this month.. Last month I was terrible. Totally convinced myself i was pregnant then got yet another BFN :dohh:

Good Luck everyone :dust::dust:

x

I am having some issues I had light cramping last night now light pink tinged mucus.. Idk what's goin on? Any suggestions

I am having some issues I had light cramping last night now light pink tinged mucus.. Idk what's goin on? Any suggestions

I'm not too sure hun?
I know Iv expierienced cramps and pink mucus around the time I have ovulated before. It could be something to do with that prehaps?

x

Hiya :D
I'm 1dpo today aswell.. (this past 2 weeks has gone so slow)

It sounds like you have done enough so loadsa luck to you :dust::dust:

I think I ovulated either yesterday or the day before if going by cm and ovulation pains. (i don't use opk's) so CD 15 or 16
I BD'd on CD 7, CD 9, CD 11, CD 12, CD 14, CD 15 and CD 16 and will add one more in tonight for luck.
I hope Iv done enough.. :wacko:
My cycle is normall 28/29 days long so I will test on the 10th or the 11th..Will try and refrain from testing earlier haha..

I'm going to try sooo hard not to symptom spot this month.. Last month I was terrible. Totally convinced myself i was pregnant then got yet another BFN :dohh:

Good Luck everyone :dust::dust:

x

Ive started to have some twinges on my lower left side im so hoping I havent timed ovulation wrong :wacko:.

I really dont think i could of though as the OPK said positive and now they are saying negative again (they are now fading out)

I am pretty sure I ovulated Sun tho or maybe yesterday ( dint BD yesterday tho ssoooo......)

well I have definatley done all I can now apart from BDing 2nite and 2moro :winkwink:

I do think you have done enough definatley and I hope u get ur BFP this month.

Just think all this toture of the TWW will all be worth it once you see that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"