• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 Week Down!!

Go team!!! BFP! BFP! I'm chanting it too! I really want it, really want it! LOL

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

I too am having AF type cramps, and twinges! Super sore and fuller BBs! Also had VERY LIGHT/scant spotting earlier! Hope we all get our :bfp:s!!

Good Luck ladies!!! I just came by to stalk your page :) I'm a little behind you 6 dpo, but my back has been hurting for 2 days and it never does so I'm hoping thats a good sign...who knows. Its a very positive vibe here I like it a lot :)

So I broke down and bought 5 HPTs from the Dollar store. The cashier looked at my basket and said "uh oh, let me know what happens." LOL. Of course it was negative. I wasn't expecting it to be otherwise, but I needed to have someone tell me I'm not pregnant (yet) so I could calm down and refocus for a few days. it worked...that is until I get closer to AF. I am pretty sure I'll be gutted this time if I am not. Anyway...Happy Thursday ladies.

Today: 9DPO and lots of cramps in stomach that seems to be causing pain in lower back and hips!

I did the same... caved and tested this morning at 8dpo. It was negative and I was expecting it so I'm not upset or anything. It's still too early realistically. I just needed to get rid of my urge to POAS and now I can start waiting a few more days and test when it's appropriate!

FX for you!

Thanks hoping4girl!! I've heard back pain can be a very promising symptom!! :dust:

Thanks hoping4girl!! I've heard back pain can be a very promising symptom!! :dust:

Im a little behind you but I thought I would stop in and wish you gl:) I am only 7dpo today but I am now into 1 week left :) (my ticker is off..im gonna go change it, LOL)

Hey ladies....so this is funny. Apparently I miscounted my days. So AF is due today instead of next Wednesday. (NO AF but no BFP either). So last month I spotted a few days before "starting." I counted the spotting as a false start, so I counted from the "full day." Thank God my body helped me out planning b/c we BD almost everyday on the days that I had midcycle bleeding, which turned out to be days I would normally OV in my cycle. I don't OPK or temp normally, but I belatedly ran and got a thermometer to start temping just to watch for dips. Now I'm starting to get excited presuming she stays away. Cervix felt very high today, not low like Af was coming. I am not good at gauging hard/soft really b/c I'm not a regular checker. I checked it last at 12noon and no sign of AF anywhere. I'm prayerful....still got cramps.

I'll be chanting too! I'm 6 DPO. I just want it to be time to test!!! I feel sooo tired today, all I can think about is taking a nap! BLAH!

You must be too excited to get a positive result now, right? Well, good luck to you. Let this week be amusing for you so everything too will come amusingly. Have diversions if you want so you may not exhaust yourself waiting for the final day. I am sending you baby dusts…:kiss:

Hey ladies....so this is funny. Apparently I miscounted my days. So AF is due today instead of next Wednesday. (NO AF but no BFP either). So last month I spotted a few days before "starting." I counted the spotting as a false start, so I counted from the "full day." Thank God my body helped me out planning b/c we BD almost everyday on the days that I had midcycle bleeding, which turned out to be days I would normally OV in my cycle. I don't OPK or temp normally, but I belatedly ran and got a thermometer to start temping just to watch for dips. Now I'm starting to get excited presuming she stays away. Cervix felt very high today, not low like Af was coming. I am not good at gauging hard/soft really b/c I'm not a regular checker. I checked it last at 12noon and no sign of AF anywhere. I'm prayerful....still got cramps.

Oh wow how exciting! I hope the :witch: stays away!! :dust:

Still no sign of AF....4 days late now. Keeping fx'd for everyone.

I GOT MY BFP today!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/682546-frer-13dpo-fmu.html#post11870612

I've just been stalking this thread and its so positive I knew you would get your :bfp:

Huge congratulations! :) :happydance:

This is so exciting. I've been checking this thread several times a day to see if you tested. Congrats & a happy & healthy 9 to you!

Congrats!!!!!

BFN again for me (11dpo) :( no symptoms either so I'm pretty sure I'm out! xx

Congrats!!!!!

I was too chicken to test until today--give it a day or two ferens06--I'll be checking back to see you post about a BFP ; ) I don't really have any symptoms that are exciting to report--I have been having some twinges/cramps but bbs aren't as sore as I remember with my first--don't lose hope!!

Congrats!!!!!

I was too chicken to test until today--give it a day or two ferens06--I'll be checking back to see you post about a BFP ; ) I don't really have any symptoms that are exciting to report--I have been having some twinges/cramps but bbs aren't as sore as I remember with my first--don't lose hope!!

Thank you!

Happy and Healthy 9 Months!!!! :D xxxx

Congrats Blake'sMom!!! Awesome! I new this was a great thread to join. 2 BFP's!!!!

I think I am the last one hanging around. Spotted a little (pink & watery) after BD with hubby today. But also BD yesterday and no spotting. Normally the slightest BD activity would bring AF.

GirlBlue you are so strong for not testing--still holding out til the end of the week??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->