1 Week Down!!

GirlBlue you are so strong for not testing--still holding out til the end of the week??

Ha ha! I just didn't confess it on this thread. I tested 3x and still getting BFN's. I'm going to doc sometime this week to inquire further. But my sis and mother didn't have a + urine test, so i don't expect much. With both my niece and nephew docs told my sis she had a sis until she was able to get an ultrasound. So I'm hopeful. Not getting any AF cramps at this point, just a twinge here and there, had some pinching in my uterus area earlier and some general heaviness. So I'm just waiting to see how long this lasts. DH keeps wanting to BD for some reason and that's not making AF come so.... I'm feeling like this might be my month. I've put it in God's hands and I've got a feeling everything's going to be alright...

Amen sister!! Let us know what you find out at your appointment!!

Well ladies...AF or rather Sister Spot got me this morning. Not a full period yet, but TMI>>>there was tissue in there so I am pretty sure it's over for me. Wantingbbbump and Blakesmom...so happy for you guys...hopefully I'll see you in the expecting forums. God Bless you on your 9 months!

GirlBlue I can't wait to see you there!!

hi im new. my last period was June 29, 2011. I recently had a miscarriage May 13, 2011. I am now almost a week late and I have been feeling really bloated like down towards my uterus and my bbs feel a little heavier and sensitive. I was almost sure AF was going to happen sometime this past week. I took a test a week ago and it was negative. So I am not sure what is up with me????

If its been a week since you got a negative I would suggest testing again--Good Luck Hun and so sorry about your miscarriage : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->