1 Week Down!!

B&LsMom

Mother to 2 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Hi ladies--Today I do believe I am 7dpo--meaning 1 week down woohoo. Good luck to all my other 2 week waiters out there--this time is so nerve racking!! Lets hope this next week flies by and I will be brave enough to test next week----NO BFN WANTED!!!:af::af:

Congrats! I'm 7DPO and losing my mind as usual. I went out of town this past weekend which helped, but now that it's so hot here I am limited on things I can do to shift my focus. Here's to an easier week 2!

1 Day closer to testing ; ) Baby Dust to you GirlBlue!!

I really hope that you have fun in the last week and slide on into your BFP
Baby Dust!! I will hit 7dpo in just a few hours!!

Thanks wavescrashove!! I see you plan on testing starting on the 24th--I'm going to try to hold out until the 25th--Baby dust to you!!

Thanks wavescrashove!! I see you plan on testing starting on the 24th--I'm going to try to hold out until the 25th--Baby dust to you!!

Good luck. I want to hold out but I know I can't. I'm as impatient as they come. I have 3 dollar store tests right now and come payday on Friday, I'm getting a 2-pack of FR Rapid Results. I'm going to test using the $store ones on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. If they turn up negative, I'm waiting until the day AF is due (hopefully she doesn't show) and use the FR to test. If any of the dollar store ones come up positive, I'll use the rest to verify haha.

Thanks so much. Baby dust to you too!

8DPO whoot!! whoot!! LOL...so I have been saying I won't test until AF is due, but what's the fun in that. :shrug: I think I may invest in a dollar store test or two for the weekend :haha: Plus, I am even more anxious. My contract at work begins on August 1 so I have the option to pick new insurance...(I am hoping to switch to another carrier that allows for midwives and water births, but will have to convince DH to switch since he likes current carrier) A BFP would be just the leverage I need. (shakes my head at my own rationalization process here that has no bearing on why I need to test early).

I'm not going to test until really necessary! We've been ttc for 2 months and I've only poas once... pretty proud of myself haha! x

Hey ladies im also 8dpo.. im soooo0 tempted to test just to see lol ii know its to early but im going crazy however ii just started having af cramps yesterday... but ive been having weird cramping since 1dpo... soo0 im thinkin im out this month but hey its only one way to find out!!!.. did any of you ladies get af cramping ??

Hey ladies im also 8dpo.. im soooo0 tempted to test just to see lol ii know its to early but im going crazy however ii just started having af cramps yesterday... but ive been having weird cramping since 1dpo... soo0 im thinkin im out this month but hey its only one way to find out!!!.. did any of you ladies get af cramping ??

I have had them off and on starting 5dpo I don't know if I'm pregnant yet but stay away from hpt's they are the :devil: at this point. I broke down and took one a 7dpo (today) and cried over seeing a BFN even though I knew deep down that it would be. :haha:

:hugs: wantingbbbump--Hopefully implantation was occurring for you--now the hcg levels need to start building up--you'll get that BFP soon!!

Blakesmom- I hope so!! Today I feel like af is trying to get me..:haha:
I know that I didn't get cramps like this until the morning that af came on my last period. I have some hope that a bean is snuggling in but we will see very soon. I really hope that you're going to get your BFP!!!

And you too Ttcnum1--I hope these af type cramps are from implantation. I keep feeling twinges in my ovaries like when I'm about to ovulation--but maybe I'm confusing ovary pain for uterus pain--who knows--I'm going to try to hold off testing until the 25th or 26th--we'll see if I make it that long tho!

I felt the same thing today. Hoping its good!

So I broke down and bought 5 HPTs from the Dollar store. The cashier looked at my basket and said "uh oh, let me know what happens." LOL. Of course it was negative. I wasn't expecting it to be otherwise, but I needed to have someone tell me I'm not pregnant (yet) so I could calm down and refocus for a few days. it worked...that is until I get closer to AF. I am pretty sure I'll be gutted this time if I am not. Anyway...Happy Thursday ladies.

Today: 9DPO and lots of cramps in stomach that seems to be causing pain in lower back and hips!

I'm feeling off today. Lots of cm still! Burny feeling in chest, like indigestion. Tender boobies to the touch and feel like AF could get me at any minute :( xx

10dpo today--feeling really hopeful!! bb's have been feeling heavy/full today and nipples are kind of tingly--some cramping/tightening in uterus area today which I don't normally feel prior to af...4 days left til testing!!

10dpo today--feeling really hopeful!! bb's have been feeling heavy/full today and nipples are kind of tingly--some cramping/tightening in uterus area today which I don't normally feel prior to af...4 days left til testing!!

OMG...I hope this is it for you!!! Chant with me :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Or WE WANT WE WANT :bfp::bfp:

My nipples are sore and my bbs are really starting to hurt. They also feel heavy/full today too. To the point I noticed and I normally don't. I have the cramping/tightening and pinching feelings on the left side...oh I hope this is it for us!! I am really hoping that you get your BFP in 4 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->