1 year old boy present ideas :)

LeoTheLion

Reaction score
DS 2 will be 13 months at Christmas, and want to buy him 3/4 good gifts he will actually play with :)

My ds2 was 1 in January, I can't remember all the little presents he had for Christmas/his birthday but the ones that he enjoyed the most were - his ride on toy (very cheap from sainsburys), his Hoover, his mini tub chair, light up musical bongo (again cheap from sainsburys)

My ds will also be 13 months at Xmas, we have got him some of the toot toot drivers set, talking bing bunny and a pop up tent and tunnel as he loves crawling under tables!! X

DS's first christmas he was 8 months and the best toy we got him was those soft cubes you get - normally three in a pack. They were great and he played with them for ages x

Scuttlebug was by far my youngests favourite toy ever. Got it for his 1st birthday. Still uses it now at 3. A toy garage, play kitchen or mine also loved the happyland train set

Toot toot stuff, a cheapie ride on and stuff from the toy kitchen have all been winners. We already had the kitchen Nd accessories but she is realy living them atm. Makes me about 56373637 cups of tea a day. She is 16 Months now.

At 13months our hits were the toot toot range (all 3 of mine play with this a lot still, and we are adding to it again this year for DD)

Scuttlebug - still loves it now at almost 3 and DD is just beginning to want to play with it too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->