1 year old girly????

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliveMartini

Reaction score
DD2 turns one Christmas day!

I have nooooooo idea what to get her. Suggestions big and small would be most appreciated!!

:flower:

For their first birthdays/christmas my girls got things like:

Bounce & spin zebra
Megablocks
Push along 'trolley' with coloured blocks in
Doll
Pushchair
Simple wooden puzzles/stacking things
Talking tea set
Talking picnic basket

We've got the tea pot and Ive bought the picnic basket.

I love the idea of the bounce and spin zebra but only if I can get it at a bargain lol!

My LO will be 1 come christmas too, so far I've got her some Megablocks, a fisher price dancing puppy, A pop it in the post game, I honestly can't remember what else >.<

doll and doll pram are great for little girls. I got a cute little doll of hugs and stitches on FB, Cant wait to see my little girls face at xmas

My lo adores her dolly which she got for her first birthday and her push chair. Her dolly is by far her favorate toy. She loves her doll house and happyland family and animals as well. We got her a ball which was £1.50 from hawkins bizar (i have seen them loads of places) which lights up and flashes when bounced. Every baby i know seems to love these balls. She loves fisherprice animal train and the cheap bubble wands they sell in places like tescos

some kind of ride on toy
doll
wooden blocks in a trolley ?

for my dds 1st birthday earlier this year we got her :
clothes
stickle bricks
doll
toy box
books
and this year for xmas she is getting an easel and all the associated craft stuff to go with it , happyland boot , a minnie mouse handbag , puzzles, quilt cover , doll , pushchair and some peppa pig stuff.

I bought my son a wheely bug for his first birthday (you can get girly ones aswell), he still loves it x

My little one got a scuttlebug, fisher price laugh & learn chair, megablocks, dolly ummmmmmmmmmmmm just tryna think what else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back