10 weeks with IVF twins

Hi ladies, can I join u? I'm having ivf twins too! I'm 7+5 today. Feeling quite anxious as I had a mmc at 9 weeks that was detected at 11weeks last year. When did you ladies start to show?

Hi ladies, can I join u? I'm having ivf twins too! I'm 7+5 today. Feeling quite anxious as I had a mmc at 9 weeks that was detected at 11weeks last year. When did you ladies start to show?

Absolutely and Welcome!

Well I couldnt wear my pants anymore around 11-12 Weeks for sure and showing at about 14W.

I was curious about this too so I went through and looked at all the bump pics on the Twin Bump thread to see what their week was and how they were showing :)

Where's the twin bump thread?

Here is the link to all the "twins, triplets & multiples" threads. You will see a sticky at the top with the twin bumps that you can view many pages of pics :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/

Monday I'll be nine weeks with ivf twins :) congrats!

Hi Gdanemom just saw that you are having twins too. That's so great. We are exactly the same time now 8w 6d today (Sunday 26/01)
Are your twins fraternal or identical? I've little fraternal peas. Both doing good and keeping mammy hugging the big white throne. :sick:

Hope you're keeping well. :hugs:

Hi Gdanemom just saw that you are having twins too. That's so great. We are exactly the same time now 8w 6d today (Sunday 26/01)
Are your twins fraternal or identical? I've little fraternal peas. Both doing good and keeping mammy hugging the big white throne. :sick:

Hope you're keeping well. :hugs:

Lots of new twin mamas to be! Congrats to you all and welcome!!! We have a running due date list on the thread "twin mamas to be what/who are you having and when are you due?" If you would like to be added, let me know.

Yes please could you add me? I'm due sept 9th if I make it to 40 weeks!

My twins are fraternal. My twin due date is August 10th. I believe that's 37 weeks

Can you add me too, please? I don't know what we're having yet (maybe soon?) but twinsies are theoretically due on august 5. I do count 7/14 as 37 weeks though. Who knows!

As for showing, I feel like I've always been :), ever since before my egg retrieval, my tummy has been soooo bloated. Then I saw a fairly big bump difference in size bw weeks 7 and 8. Definitely had to tell people early (around week 8) due to all this and I'm glad I did. Seems to be expanding more and more and my clothes can't hide anything anymore! I was in my regular jeans till week 9 with a rubber band and a belly band. Now in maternity jeans.

Had a real scare today. Severe abdominal pain on my right side to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. Went to a&e, had an internal exam which made me bleed! Then had a scan and the babies are fine thankfully. My right ovary is still triple the size it should be from the hyperstimulation during my ivf cycle. That's what is causing me pain. Feel so so tired now. Not going in to work tmrw!

Have any of you ladies had anything like this? Any bleeding following an internal exam?

I was in a&e last week with severe pain. Turns out I had a cyst that no one had spotted and it ruptured. Thankfully twins are fine. Ive bever bled from internal scans or examinations but apparently it is normal x

High I bleed everytime I have an internal exam its very very common. In twin pregnancies we produce much more blood than the average pregnancy and a cervix is loaded with shallow blood vessels that easily rupture when provoked.

I also get it after sex which I havent had since october due to my cerclage ;( lol TMI

I am sure its fine though.

I also had OHSS from IVF and still to this day my ovaries are larger than average. They will return to normal once my hormones stabilize after the babies are born.

I've had some minor pain in ovaries early in my pregnancy, turned out my ovaries are still fairly big (although they said they were getting smaller)...

No sex for me since I ditched BC in mid-October :( we are just scared. Maybe second tri will calm us down!

Help, ladies! I have been weening myself off Crinone, almost out. My discharge have been fairly clearly, perhaps milky, with occasional whitish Crinone lumps. Today, it's yellow! Still thin, but it kinda freaked me out???

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. Got so scared seeing the blood! But silver lining - got to see the babies! Is it normal for one to be a few mm bigger than the other?

I've had some minor pain in ovaries early in my pregnancy, turned out my ovaries are still fairly big (although they said they were getting smaller)...

No sex for me since I ditched BC in mid-October :( we are just scared. Maybe second tri will calm us down!

Help, ladies! I have been weening myself off Crinone, almost out. My discharge have been fairly clearly, perhaps milky, with occasional whitish Crinone lumps. Today, it's yellow! Still thin, but it kinda freaked me out???

Discharge can vary in color alot I have even seen a weird purplish color once when I was using it.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. Got so scared seeing the blood! But silver lining - got to see the babies! Is it normal for one to be a few mm bigger than the other?

Yes, that is normal as well. My last u/s the babies were measuring days apart. They just dont want them weeks apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->