11 dpo bfp!!!! :D

My test this morning was negative. I've worked out that my period is about 2 days late though, so fingers crossed. I'm not gonna test any more I'm just gonna wait a few more days and then if no AF, I'll see a doctor or test again.

My test this morning was negative. I've worked out that my period is about 2 days late though, so fingers crossed. I'm not gonna test any more I'm just gonna wait a few more days and then if no AF, I'll see a doctor or test again.

:af: Late is promising!
I'll keep everything crossed that your bfp is just days away!

Only that AF is now (I think) 3 days late. :)

Kaz x

Good stuff! hope it stays that way and you get a nice BFP soon

God I've got some woman on tumblr telling me that my BFP was clearly a negative, that my ridiculous amounts of symptoms mean nothing, and that I'm probably not pregnant. Think she's just jealous because she is having fertility issues. God keep your nose out of my life omg.

Kaz x

God I've got some woman on tumblr telling me that my BFP was clearly a negative, that my ridiculous amounts of symptoms mean nothing, and that I'm probably not pregnant. Think she's just jealous because she is having fertility issues. God keep your nose out of my life omg.

Kaz x

:saywhat: what a rude woman. I'm sorry she is speaking to you that way.
I know that blue dye are known for their evaps, but you're late on af and there is definitely a line on that test... so I say she needs to keep her mouth shut if she doesn't have something nice or supportive to say. Or at least say what she said more tactfully.
Anyway, fingers crossed for your bfp! :hugs:

Why don't you do a clear blue hon , im sure it's driving u mad ..hugs.. N boo to the lady giving u grief .. That's not very suportive n that's why we are here... We are all going through difficult times..i hope we all, including that lady get our babies soon x

I've got 10 pink dyes in the post! Just gonna wait 'til they arrive and hope my hCG levels will be high enough by the time they get here! :D

Kaz x

Not sure if this is a :bfp: or not.

https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/kazine/IMG_1009.jpg

Anyone that's taken any of these tests knows that there is a bit at the bottom that you can pull off... I couldn't see this line unless I pulled the bottom bit off... But when I did pull it off the line was pretty obvious.

What do you all think?

Kaz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back