11 dpo bfp!!!! :D

Hi Hun,

I don't want to discourage you, but I take the same type of tests and there is always a dye line at the tip that can only be seen when you pull off the top...it's where the urine accumulates. I think for those tests the lines should be closer together.

I'm no expert though and I really hope it's the BFP you have been waiting for!!! Why don't you just go get one of those clear blue that gives you a 'pregnant', 'not pregnant' - it will forsure pick up your hCG levels at this point along?

Good luck xox

I've got some proper pink dye tests in the post so I'm gonna take one of those when they get here :]

Kaz x

You're right :( just got the BF to take one and the same thing happened :(

Kaz x

i'm sorry hun, but as long as AF is missing, you're still in the game xox :hugs:

I'm bleeding a bit :( don't know if it's AF but :(

Kaz x

Hi hon, I've done those tests before as well And my lines were closer together 2 Really hope it's bfp.. It also took a while to get bfp on one of those but clear blue just said pregnant straight away.. It was about another week after that I got bfp on test strips so even of it doesn't show bfp on strip ur not out of the game.. Hope witch stays away xx

AF arrived today :( Guess that clearblue was a false positive. *******s.

Kaz x

Bloody el that's horrible.. What a rollercoaster xx good luck next month hon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->