11 dpo wondfo- HELP bottom of page 3

Here is 12 dpo with FMU. Should it be darker?

I don't think there's a strict level of darkness by DPO since hCG can vary so much between women and between pregnancies. I think seeing progression can help. Can you put this next to the test you took yesterday for comparison?

x

Here are all 3 wondfo's I've taken in order.

Top: 11 dpo
Middle: 12 dpo morning
Bottom: 12 dpo afternoon

I am waiting until tomorrow to take another FRER in hopes that it will be much clearer.

Attachments

• 12dpo progression.jpg
    12dpo progression.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 40
I'm concerned. I had hoped I would see a darker test today. With my DD, my tests were fairly dark by 13 dpo. Today's test almost looks lighter. ?!!? Is this a sign of something bad? I know hcg takes about 48 hours to double, but lighter is not a good sign.

Top: 12 dpo
Bottom: 13 dpo

Both taken at same time of day.

Attachments

• 12 and 13 dpo.jpg
    12 and 13 dpo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
Maybe take FRER for progression? I heard the ICs aren't great for that .
They both look good though !

I'm concerned. I had hoped I would see a darker test today. With my DD, my tests were fairly dark by 13 dpo. Today's test almost looks lighter. ?!!? Is this a sign of something bad? I know hcg takes about 48 hours to double, but lighter is not a good sign.

Top: 12 dpo
Bottom: 13 dpo

Both taken at same time of day.

This is my test progression from my son. Check out my 12 DPO 7am test and my 13 DPO 4pm test. The 13 DPO test was lighter than all of my 12 DPO tests! The stars show my betas. When hCG is low, I think urine concentration is everything. The difference between good hydration and poor hydration can be huge when it comes to test darkness.

Hope this helps love x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 13
Thank you WantsALittle1! That's very reassuring. I took another FRER tonight and it was much much darker than the one I took 2 days ago, so I'm feeling much better. :)

Good! So glad you're feeling better about it. It's all so touch and go in the beginning, it's so exciting to get those BFPs but frankly it's much more exciting for me when I can move onto the phase where I'm not testing anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->