11dpo ,bfn .....any1 else????

camerashy

Reaction score
hi as it says got another bfn today :nope: any1 else the same???
really praying it turns into a bfp!!!!!!
not gonna test till monday now will be 14dpo (day af due)

I'm 16dpo, BFN on 14dpo and nooo signs of AF coming...I'm going crazy :(

I hope you get your BFP!!!

xOxOx

im 11 days too i resist the urge to test first thing then cave in,also bfn why do we do it now my optimism has gone

i know how u feel.....kinda feel im out this month now......will just hafta see on monday ......fx for us all :)

jaybird may still hope 4 u yet seems your 16dpo ....have u tested since 14dpo???

i have been having af like cramps but i usually get that the day im due not like 5 days before and they seem to come and go,wheres i know that within a while af is gonna come usually

Oh girls, isn't it horrible what we put ourselves through. I am finding this month much harder as my two best friends are due their 1st babies this week. I feel like it will never happen to me. I dont think I am going to be able to cope seeing them with there babies and I feel a bitch for feeling this. How will I ope:cry:

well i thought i was out so just waited for hubby to go out and tested with a baby mad test negative so thought oh well gonna waste a clear blue digi and this is what i got https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/325485-omg-cant-believe.html

Im in shock good luck to you all and im gonna stay here to keep my fingers crossed with you all

well i thought i was out so just waited for hubby to go out and tested with a baby mad test negative so thought oh well gonna waste a clear blue digi and this is what i got https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/325485-omg-cant-believe.html

Im in shock good luck to you all and im gonna stay here to keep my fingers crossed with you all

Oh congrats!!! That is so good. How many days past ov were you and why did u think u were out??? Hope u have a happy 9 months!

I'm CD35 of a 32 day cycle, 16DPO and a million BFNs!! I've been testing on ICs and can't bring myself to waste the money on a proper branded one.

im 11 dpo and got neg ,, and temp went down today but i did look on ff and there r lots of charts that temp went up then down then up and got pregnant ,, and some one on ff told me really u should wait till af due as some woman dont even get pos till 2 weeks after so we all got hope yet xx

wow congrats hun xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:

Same here ladies, 11 dpo and BFN:cry:

Feel fedup and was a right bi**h to OH just a moment ago & he said 'time of the month again'. Have signs that AF could be here tomorrow (when she's due to come) but I DON'T want it at all, rather a nice BFP. FX for all of us, send sticky baby dust for those BFP's.x:hugs:

i'm now 13dpo - haven't tested since 11dpo's bfn. not too hopeful, but at least i'm resisting the urge to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->