• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan today, any early guesses? :)

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Just because I'm curious on peoples thoughts and theories let's have some guesses over :pink: or :blue:!

From friends/family I have more :blue: guesses so I'm curious what the bnb ladies have to say.:flower:

Attachments

• 20140602_102759.jpg
    20140602_102759.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 33
Tricky one! Babys spine is curved so i dont want to say either way however i would def recommend ingender those women are great at tricky shots like this. Im leaning :blue: for you tho!!!

My first thought was boy but the spine is so curved you cant rule girl out either - but i slightly lean boy x

Thank you ladies! How exciting :) What is the spine curve theory? I'm curious to know.

Thank you ladies! How exciting :) What is the spine curve theory? I'm curious to know.

No, not the spine curve theory!!!! Lol the nub theory!! You have a great nub shot here, except babies is curled up which potentially could throw the theory off as it's harder to tell what angle the nub is to the spine. If that makes sense?

Oh LOL :dohh: Now I feel dumb! That makes sense actually, I've read about the numb theory but I can't see it in our picture.

Thanks ladies. DH has me giggling because he says he "knows" it's a girl, I asked him how he knew and he claims to have known from the moment I said I was pregnant. So now I'm really excited to see the gender :)

I think I might go cross eyed trying to find this nub in my u/s pic. I can see it so obvious in other peoples scans, is anyone seeing it in mine and I'm just blind? lol

Had some fun and did a couple of old waives tales. Baking soda said boy, Chinese charts say girl. My Aunt swears by the pencil test so when I see her next weekend she plans on doing that:haha:

I forgot I had a second u/s picture! I had been showing the first one around because it's more clear of baby's face so it's what I had on my phone. Now that I'm on my computer though could we see baby's bottom a little better?

Attachments

• 20140607_081128.jpg
    20140607_081128.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member