• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14 days late and scared ): I need someone to talk to

I've definitely had the cramping, well it's more like a pressure cramp than a period cramp, my period cramps are insane. Oh gosh I love pickles hahah I've been wanting salty and sweet things and I'm not usually one for sweets especially chocolate and I've been eating it lately. I even took a piece of chocolate and 2 Ranch Doritos and made like a sandwich out of it, which was amazing!!! I made one of my friends try it and she loved it!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Oh man, no wonder you think you're pregnant:dohh:I would feel the exact same way!! Seems like you're kinda coming around to the idea!? Or am I wrong!?:shrug:

sorry I got off of a craving rant, I've also had a lot of the creamy CM I'll think ice started my period only to find out that it's actually just the CM and lots. I've been peeing like every 1-2 hours on the spot. I can't even sleep through the night I'm peeing so often. My mood has been like a ping pong ball bouncing all over the place. I know my body pretty well and I know that what's going on isn't normal. I'm honestly not sure what to feel. I'm all kinds of nervous that's for sure. I just want to know what's going on. I really feel like I may be. But I've never been in this position before so I could be completely wrong about everything.

That sounds exactly how I was except I had the positive test telling me I wasn't crazy!! I went to the bathroom numerous times with a tampon thinking AF had started but just that creamy CM!! I knew I was pregnant but was able to confirm it.. In your situation, I would be going crazy!!

Gah I really feel like I am going crazy. I just want answers and I don't want people telling me it's all in my head when I know my body and I know that what's going in its normal for me.

Yep I hear ya!! Some people just know their bodies really well and when somethings off it's not hard to tell!! I think you are pregnant, I'm just not sure why it's not showing up on a test yet.. Hopefully the blood test gives you some answers.. If worse comes to worse, go to the hospital and say you're pregnant and are having really bad cramping and they'll do an ultra sound hahahahaha!! Sorry, that's awful to trick the system but sometimes doctors just don't take you seriously!!

I know this on going cramping is not normal what so ever. That's a good idea, I just may try that the last time I was in there they told me they didn't have enough time to run the blood test, I was not a very happy camper, I didn't just sit in a room for 4 hours for you to tell me my urine was negative, if I wanted to test my urine I would have just stayed at home and done it, ya know?

Yep I get it!! If nothing comes of the blood test I would try and see if theres a way to get an ultrasound!! It's not normal to feel like that and something could be serious.. You never know and it's best to get some kind of confirmation as to what is going on!!

I don't know if I'm more scared about telling my boyfriend that I went back to see I am or not. Or finding out that I am. I told him when I went to the hospital the first time and they told me it was a negative but he doesn't know about everything else that is going on now. I only get to see him on the weekends and I didn't really get to see him last weekend, nor do I want him to worry if it ends up not being anything. Sorry for ranting, I just feel like I can talking to you.

Of course you can talk to me!! I don't mind at all!! I just wouldn't say anything to him until you know for sure what's going on, No need to add any more stress!! If you are pregnant it should show up on an ultrasound by now so if the blood test still says negative, you need to push for an ultrasound and have your fallopian tubes checked as well to make sure it isn't an ectopic pregnancy or something.. Better to be safe then sorry right!?

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Lord knows he's a worry wart and a half, that's the last thing I need him worrying about haha. Yeah I'll certainly push for an ultrasound of nothing comes from the blood work. Here exactly was your cramping located? Also I get some crazy intense heart burn when I don't eat anything that would even trigger it??

Ya I would hold off on filling him in then hahaha!! I had just like normal uterine cramps, It wasn't to any specific side or anything, just kinda the whole uterus!! Heart burn didn't kick in till a ways in with my son but with my daughter it was instant and lasted my whole pregnancy!! I could eat nothing and have heartburn or eat everything and have heart burn!! It sucked hahaha!! 3 tums before bed every night did the trick!!

Oh goodness, that's how mine is. Is it supposed to be soft or more firm? Mines more of a firm feeling

Mine was firm right away!! Felt/looked bloated and tummy was hard!!

Oh gosh! That's how mine is. I feel like it got bigger over night. I've been wearing my bigger sized jeans.

K that's so weird!! When was the last time you tested!?

Tuesday at the health department. That's when I was told me negative line was pretty faint and I needed to come back in 2 weeks or get a blood test done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->