14 days late and scared ): I need someone to talk to

I think it's a bit unfair to say you won't get much help here, this is a support forum, I'm trying to get pregnant but happy to give advice to all.

It is possible to get pregnant on the pill, esp if you took antibiotics and didn't use extra protection. Really there's no way of knowing if you could be pregnant, I think you'll have to do as the health clinic suggested and test again in 1-2 weeks.

I agree with Mrs W. Please don't feel like you cannot ask your questions. I am currently TTC, but I am so happy to offer help. I saw the title, and I knew I could weigh in. I've been there, hun. I am on the trying track now, but I was in your shoes before.

If you can handle waiting, return to the clinic as they suggested. If you have insurance and cannot wait, go see your doctor, and request a blood test. Explain your feelings, your negative tests, but your regular cycles and a lack of a period. If you don't have insurance for financial reasons, look up your state's obamacare site and start the application. If you qualify for the free insurance, you will be covered for maternity simply by checking that box in the form.

In the mean time, see if you can talk to family or friends that won't judge and will give you a comforting hug and listen to you.

Good luck, sweetie!!!

Just a little update, they did a urine test again and it came back negative but he said with all my symptoms that he wants to do a blood test and an ultrasound

Just a little update, they did a urine test again and it came back negative but he said with all my symptoms that he wants to do a blood test and an ultrasound

I am glad that they are not sending you home without attempting to give you answers!!!

I am happy that the shock and fear has slowly worn off. I am glad you came to post; it seems as if the comments helped!

Good luck on the information! We are all cheering you on that you get an answer, either way :)

That's great that they are finally going to do further testing and hopefully find some answers!! I definitely don't think it's anything to just dismiss and I'm glad that they're finally gonna look into it!! Keep us posted!!

I'm so glad that they are doing it :) the doctor seems to think I pretty much am we are just waiting on the blood test now and for them to read the ultrasound

So Exciting!! I can't wait for you to get the results!!

Ugh.. Waiting is the worst part!! I'm getting so bored of waiting for things to happen hahaha!!

So exciting, hun!!! I always tell people that the answer is the best. At least the guessing game will be over. Did they say how long you can expect to wait? I feel like I have to stay up and find out with you

They said it shouldn't be too much longer but we al know what that means in a hospital haha

Ugh!! Hahaha!! Well I hope they hurry up and give you an answer!! And then you can tell us hahaha!!

Gosh I really hope so!! I'll let y'all know as soon as I find out. :) thanks for staying up with me ladies, it means more than you'll ever know!!

haha yes. That can be any length of time in ER talk. Then you can go home and :happydance: to whatever the answer is!!!

Gosh I really hope so!! I'll let y'all know as soon as I find out. :) thanks for staying up with me ladies, it means more than you'll ever know!!

I do know. That's why I am sticking around :)

My DH was busy with a clinic shift, so I had to go all alone to get tested professionally (even though all I did was pee for them too), and I felt so lost. He couldn't have come if he wanted to, but I learned that feeling. If I can be there for someone and not let them feel as scared, I will!!!

Well ladies it came back with a negative on the blood test so no baby however the dr said that there looks to be a mass that he's going to have to check on by looking at the ultrasound so I'll still keep you posted on that situation. I'm happy/sad about not being pregnant I have mixed emotions

Awe:hugs:!! Good thing they checked, hope it's nothing serious!! I'm sure everything will be just fine!!

Oh no, I'm sorry.

Are you ok?

Is that definitively a "no" on pregnancy? It's 9:30pm my time, but I am going to do my best to stay up with you, ok?!?! See what that ultrasound turns up and make sure you can keep chatting with people.

Sending good thoughts <3

Hey lady,
I'm hoping that the ultrasound turns out to be something easily fixed/treatable! I want to say hope it turns out to be nothing but I always feel like when something is wrong with my body and they tell me nothing is wrong I feel more lost. So I will say I hope it is nothing serious. :hugs: We're here for you all the way! Keep us updated. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->