14 days late and scared ): I need someone to talk to

It's weird that you're like pregnant (seems that way based on my experience with pregnancies) but no positive test.. You should go out and buy a first response early response and see what it says!! I'm not sure I understand the whole negative line was faint thing.. If it was negative, there shouldn't be a line, only a control line.. Sounds to me like you had an idiot nurse and didn't read the test properly!!

She said it wasn't as dark as they usually are. I saw something about getting tests that test for HhCG rather than the ones that test for HCG. Do you know anything about that

I've never heard of that but in my opinion, she's an idiot, a line is a line!! If there was any hint of a line on the test, that means it's positive and you're pregnant hahaha!! Seriously, get a first response and see for yourself!! I bet there will be a line on it!! I took a digital with my son on CD 44 and it came up pregnant 3+ and with my daughter I took a first response at 12 DPO and it came up positive but was just a faint line and then two days later took another one and the line was slightly darker and then about a week later took a digital and it came up pregnant 2-3!! If a line shows up, no matter how faint, that means HCG was detected!! Unless it's an evap (which I've never experienced so I don't know much about that) But A LINE IS A LINE!!

Honey....first of all I want to say that I'm sorry you are going through this! It's rough when you don't know what's going on with your body. Granted I'm TTC but I had a cycle that was really off a few months back; was convinced I was pg as I had every symptom in the book, my cycle was really late but I kept getting neg tests. I had no idea what was going on with my body. Felt like I was going bonkers!

Definitely get a blood test and try to not stress too much (easier said than done, I know). I'd agree that you should get a FRER or a digi now while you wait on a blood test. Good luck to you. :flower:

What the others are saying is right. There is no such thing as a faint negative if its a line its a positive and that should begin to get darker. I wud buy one that says pregnant or not pregnant it will take the guess work out of it for u.

Keep us updated please hun xx

Yes it's defiantly a lot easier said than done with the hole not worrying. I'm definitely not leaving the dr until I find out what's going on. I hate not having answers. I'll keep everyone up to date with what's going on. Thank everyone for your amazing advice. You really have no idea how much I appreciate it all!

Like the others have said there's no such thing as a faint negative. If there was a line, you are pregnant. I would recommend buying a pregnancy test at the shop and taking it.

Don't be scared!! I know you mentioned your situation isn't ideal for bringing a baby into but people manage to do it all the time!! You'll be ok!! It's better to find out sooner rather then later!! If you're too worried about going to the doctors again, try another home pregnancy test and see what comes up on that!!

It's better to no hun, don't be scared, u can't change it now what's done is done. Ppl absolutely do cope, both my brothers got their girlfriends pregnant accidentally and one of them now has 3 kids with her, they have coped and have provided for their children, they go without nothing x

When you find out wont change the result hun, you need to know. Get a test. X

hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on here. I did another HPT and still got a negative. I know something is going on though, so I am going to the hospital to get a blood test done after work today, I really need to know what's going on with my body, this isn't normal for me what so ever

:hugs: Thank you for the update! Good Luck, and let us know what you find out!

Thanks for the update an I'm sure everything will be ok!!

It's so weird like I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be going into this. I feel like I already know that I am almost it's strange.

Awe!! Well I hope you get whatever outcome you're hoping for!! Don't underestimate a woman's intuition!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->