• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14th March..

Mrnmrsm

TTC#2
Reaction score
Looking for a buddy!
Due 14th March with my first baby
Team :blue:

Hi! I'm due March 13, also my first and also a boy :) I can't wait for him to get here! How has your pregnancy gone so far?

Well funny story, I'm also due March 12th with my first who is also a boy. My pregnancy so far has been both wonderful and stressful at the same time. If you ladies would like to be buddies I am willing to share everything about my pregnancy as it progresses :)

I would like to join! I'm expecting our first on March 20th, and it's a boy as well!

Id like to join, due march 24th and expecting a little girl xx

Oh wow i leave for a few days and find all you ladies here! I'm already in a group but not buddies with anyone :( it would be nice!

I can't believe we're almost third trimester already!! We're just three months (give or take) from holding our babies :)
Is this everybody's first?

I keep thinking the same only have 15 weeks and few days myself going so fast but soo slow xx

I know i for sure will miss having Noah in my belly, I love feeling him moving around. My constant companion!

I'd like to join :) Due March 13th with our 3rd. I recognize some of you :)

We have the same due date, countrymom! :D. You're the first I've spoken to with the same due date! How has your pregnancy been so far??

That's awesome! Due date buddies :) My pg has been going well so far. Starting to get a bit uncomfortable now though :( It's so hard to just roll over and then I am constantly out of breath! How about you?

Same here, and back pain! I had it SUPER easy first tri (no MS) so I kind of took it for granted it would stay that way lol.

Had doc appointment today. Baby girl is doing well. Blood pressure is a little low. I have no idea why. Wont be doing blood work for 2 more weeks. Set my appointment to do the GD testing. I had it with my last son so I am pretty sure I will fail again. If I do fail the 1hr I am thinking of asking him if I can just skip the 3hr and go straight to diet change and what not. I had to do the 1 hr and 3hr at 16 weeks this pg and I failed. Really not expecting to pass now :(

I've heard that 3 hour test really sucks! Sorry you have to go through that! I have my GDT scheduled for the 16th, but I'm fairly confident I'll pass. But you never know what might happen!

Hi ladies can i join please! im expecting a little princess...she is due to 18th March :) xx

Congrats LaDY! I hope your past 6 months have gone well :D

I've been having the worst time with my back this week. I THINK Noah has been laying on a nerve. I'm currently laid up on the couch pretty much immobile. I'm going to talk to my Dr. on the 16th and see what he thinks. I'm considering going ahead and quitting my job, seeing as I'm planning on bein a SAHM anyway! I was planning on waiting until February but this has happened twice in one week...

I'm oficially in my third trimester today! Woohoo! It's about time :) I have been so excited to finally say that. Only 3 months (13 weeks) to go until my due date! I can't wait to meet my little Jayden boy.

Recently, I have been feeling more and more like myself! I don't have hardly any mood swings! I also am no longer getting constipation! Thank God. Heartburn occasionally shows up to keep me awake right before bed, but other than that I am feeling amazing.:flower: How is everyone else feeling going into their last tri?

Congrats on third tri!! I'm only a few days away, so excited! My mood swings are worse, I feel. Poor DH has to deal with crazy on a daily basis lol.

datucker... My back has been killing me as well! Oh my how bad it hurts! I feel like I need a good crack right in the middle. How lovely that would feel! Too bad I can't do it :(

Happy to be in the 3rd trimester today! Time is flying by. I just can't believe how fast it is going. I can't wait to meet our baby girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->