• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14th March..

Same here, I've been waiting for third trimester forever!! Next step, the 30 week mark!

Hi my lovelies...how are you all? Would be lovely to catch up!! Not long to go now! xx

Things are great on my side, getting ready to quit work and start getting things in order! We're soooo close!!

I know! Doesn't time fly...you close to ready (as in prepared) for babies arrival? x I always think I am then find another list on the internet which mentions something else I may need! xx

Not even close lol. I'm still waiting on my diaper bag so that can get packed...still need to put the crib together...heck, the entire nursery needs to be put together!! But the crib is all on dh, I've been asking him to do it for months now. His family is just a giant mass of last-minute people, so I'm not surprised at all lol.

I know the feeling!! I still feel really disorganised!! Im not even sure when to get my hospital bag ready...I have no idea what to put in it! Have you done yours? x

Ha, I haven't even received the bag itself! I've googled what all to put in it, but most of the ladies I talk to suggest a lot of things on most lists you don't even need.

I know what you mean...I have read some lists and have had to reflect on what I took to hospital when I had my son...3/4 of it I didn't take!...I survived :)...Not long now! How are you feeling? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->