15 dpo (10dp5dt) Christmas miracle!!

I just read a few posts on your blog man you deserve this. I'll be thinking of you hun x

Thanks!! :hugs: I'm so scared. I hope this all works out. Another beta Tuesday.

Sending you virtual hugs and flowers! So happy for you and putting good baby vibes out there for you :flower: :hugs:

Congratulations! Hoping it is all smooth sailing for you.

Not good news unfortunately :(
Hcg only went to 1090 from 611 in 72 hours. Repeat Thursday but I know this isn't good news :( only 48% increase in 48 hours from doubling calculator. I'm so upset. I don't understand how this world can be so cruel.

Sorry Mo. I hope that the next beta brings good news but I understand your doubt after all you've been through :hugs:

:( That is news I did not want to read. So sorry you have to go through this!

I'm sorry... I didn't see your last post. (and I can't figure out how to delete or edit posts :(

Best wishes that even though your test results weren't great, you truly experienced a Christmas Miracle.

I pray that it's good news Hun remember higher betas take longer to double and you could of implanted 2 and lost one xx

Didn't want to read and run but my hug levels never rose like they should and I had 2 healthy babies xx

Saw your updated numbers. FX it stays on track and you get your rainbow!

any news hun hope everything ok thinking about you x

No more blood draws but ultrasound on Jan 14th. My repeat beta was 1902 on the 31st which was the expected rise. It obviously didn't double but since it was over 1200 doubling time is72-96 hours so they said all was okay. I'm not too hopeful but I guess miracles can happen. I'm just expecting the worse after all I've gone through. I honestly can't believe this happened. But we shall see next Thursday. Thanks for asking about me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->