• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

No, I was supposed to yesterday---still on the wall if I am getting it today. I may just take another preg test first and if its lighter than before I just wont bother. Id rather spend $1 and not get a needle stick.

On the bright side, I got to BD last night (finally)! :) lol I gotta get working on this Nov BFP!

Hi someone help new to this site and would love advice please ! Right had a early misscarrige 5 weeks ago my bloods at draw days before bleeding was 247... Misscarriage just like a period, I know I ovulated around 2weeks ago for the past over a week had slight sore boobs lower back ache mostly in morning got a neg And a pos on Monday, got faint pos *2 wed, bloods yesterday was 22... Today I have clear blue digi preg 1-2, fr pos ( darker and appeared quicker but dr says likely to be left over hcg as levels low, no period and fed up waiting just want to know

best thing is to get blood done again in 48 hours, if it goes up its means it a new pregnancy and if it goes down it is left over hormones.

You will probably have to have the 2 betas done if you want to know for sure. Bazzb and I still have faint positives and we are 3 weeks out. The 2 betas will tell you if your levels are increasing or decreasing and will let you know for sure if you are pregnant.

The waiting is horrible dr will draw next bloods Monday so it's a long wait over the weekend unless I have a period, I just can't see why I haven't had a period yet? I had a the signs and everything, wishful thinking I suppose, Im soo certain I got a neg on a 10mi sensitivy test 2 weeks after m/c but now I'm getting these pos it's making me second think :(

Here's hoping that you are...but from my experiences...I know when you REALLY REALLY want something, it may make you notice things that may not really be going on.

I was even getting sick lately and took a test and it came back pos, I couldve swore I was preg because I felt like I was getting the same morning sickness I did with all my pregnancies, but the test a couple days later was lighter..

Try to relax until you get your results. I hope you are but try to expect the worse so if you arent preg right now that you dont get disappointed.

Thank you , I'm staring to think now I'm imagining symptoms, I'm going to enjoy wkend best I can and deal with it Monday by midday Monday I spoils know either way, but in the mean time,,,, I'm going to forgot about it thank you :)

Sure thing...just do things to take your mind off it and enjoy the weekend like you said. Whats going to happen will happen, worrying about it doesn't change the outcome...the only thing it will do is add more stress to your body and will make it more difficult to conceive/carry.

Real confused , took a test this morning as I was told to do by dr before I go for bloods, I got a cheapey test and it states it detects hcg in urine over 25mi..... When I had my bloods done Thursday they was 22, so it means the test is more sensitive than what it states or my levels r going up ? Most of the other tests I took we're 12.5 mi

Real confused , took a test this morning as I was told to do by dr before I go for bloods, I got a cheapey test and it states it detects hcg in urine over 25mi..... When I had my bloods done Thursday they was 22, so it means the test is more sensitive than what it states or my levels r going up ? Most of the other tests I took we're 12.5 mi

Its close, you would have to go by what the blood work states...Did you get it done yet?

I never got my second beta done, I still haven't gotten a period but I'm pretty good at recognizing when I'm pregnant, so I figured I wont get obsessed getting pregnant. I will just let nature take its course lmao

i got my negative!!!!!!! i even took it out of the case! nothing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

see below
hopefully i will ovulate or get af soon!!

I got my bloods done yesterday and from Thursday they've gone from 22 to 177, she hasn't said to me I am pregant she said just said something's going on, so it maybe just a bit of left over tissue stimulating the hormone but she wants me to do more bloods tomorrow , do tomorrow will let me know more I hope , will let u know

If they are progressing that much it's a good chance it's a new prefnant! Gl

i got my negative!!!!!!! i even took it out of the case! nothing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

see below

YAY!!! I need to take one today to see where I'm at...the last one I posted was the last one I took

It sounds like a good chance you are preggo!! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

btw speaking of good news....I have a GREAT job interview today! I hope I get it...Unemployment would be nice being preggo but I got little ones who want LOTS of toys for christmas lol

see below

YAY!!! I need to take one today to see where I'm at...the last one I posted was the last one I took

test again! lets have a look! so glad I finally have a negative, i was jumping around the house... hubby thinks im nuts:haha:

lmao Guys will never understand us...I have to go to the interview in an hour so when I come home I will pick up a test on the way and post....Wonder what it will say?!

I'm not counting on it, Im terrified the same will happen as last time so In my head I'm not thinking I am preg,will let u know bloods tomorrow

lmao Guys will never understand us...I have to go to the interview in an hour so when I come home I will pick up a test on the way and post....Wonder what it will say?!

GOOD LUCK@@@@@@@:thumbup::thumbup:
keep us posted!!!

hope your test is negative also:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back