18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

I'm not counting on it, Im terrified the same will happen as last time so In my head I'm not thinking I am preg,will let u know bloods tomorrow

good luck... hcg doesnt normally rise though unless you are preggo!
keeping you in my prayers:hugs:

HERE IT IS!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Time to Make some BABIES!!

https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/oct16.jpg

~*~Negative~*~

Definately
Now come on af so I can keep track of my cycle lol

Now I dont know whats going on... I just went back in the bathroom to striaghten up and I got this...

https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/oct16number2.jpg

WTH! Why would this still read????

I am going to get my 2nd blood work done now--- I called the ob/gyn and a week ago when I got the blood work done, i guess I was at 77....my body is driving me CRAZY.

If this is just left over then I am going to go nuts because it has just been taking FOREVER for my numbers to drop...I'll be lucky to get AF by Christmas time at this rate :(

oh no!
how long was it sitting for before u saw

sorry i didnt reply! super busy day :(

i think it is lighter then the last test though right?
how many days ago was the DNC?

It was like 10 min later after taking it. I know your not supposed to read them after a certain amount of time but I have taken tests before and got a negative and it didnt turn positive later on.

This is the first time Ive been sad in a awhile since this whole thing happened. I feel like this is dragging out now. If Im not pregnant, then I would just like to be at zero. :(

I will find out tomorrow the numbers from my test today.

I'm still impatiently awaiting my blood results from this morning :( it alike torture, she normally rang me by now with the results :( so the longer time goes I'm guessing its bAd news and she putting off calling me :(

Or they are Just really backed up??
Where so you live, it's only 740 am where I amlol

Just got beta back ..... 454 is my level now still can't believe it, and won't be assure til scan next wed

Oh wow thats awesome. Did you TTC before your first cycle? I can't remember what you told us

and goign from 22 tp 454 is perfect numbers! i think congrats are in order

Just got my blood work back and it was 22. Im almost there. The nurse kind of scared me though saying that trying to get pregnant, so soon after a miscarriage would put me at high risk for another because I wouldn't be giving my uterus enough time to heal. I think I may be out for November and maybe looking at December then...who knows :/

I just don't want to go through that whole experience again.

glad your almost at zero! by the weekend it should be all goneXX

I am just waiting for AF, who knows when she will show up though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"