18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay ladies I think we have entertained this little girl long enough.

i also suggest you change that part time job of yours to a full time one, in order to pay for your 'LIFETIME' commitment.x

Mite i just add the "1st baby" has said that she has tried for so long, yet on her above paragraph has written that she was not meant to become pregnant.
Therefore i come to the conclusion that how can you say you have tried for so long, given the fact that your pregnancy was a mistake, because it was unplanned.
x

I tried for 4 years before knowing i was able too dear lady lol i gave up after the doc told me it was not going to able too and well god gave me that one chance

Thanks 1st_baby and you're right we're not 100% financially ready but we'll do our best.

i also suggest you change that part time job of yours to a full time one, in order to pay for your 'LIFETIME' commitment.x

Why in gods name are you giving other people advice that you cant even take yourself ..stop trying to show us your maturity level as your only making things worst ..

Re-read what you wrote lil lady "that LIFETIME commitment" is a human baby can you register that into your lil head and stop acting like a child ..

jayleighann.. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE READY FOR A CHILD!!
FOR goodness sake!!
You are my age!

Thanks 1st_baby and you're right we're not 100% financially ready but we'll do our best.

dam right lol i myself thought my savings and our high paing jobs would be enough lol hell no this lil man is sucking me dry on funds lol

i am totally aware i am selfish..but at the end of the day. i am finacially stable. will have a brilliant job and guys will always come and go.. it doesnt matter as long as theres unconditional love.x

PINEAPPLE answer this question honestly this is quite long

Emotional

Are you emotionally ready to handle a child’s demanding needs? Pregnancy is both emotional and stressful, so you will want to face it with a clear mind and realistic expectations.

Financial

A most important aspect of bearing and raising a child is money. Let’s face it. These little ones don’t come cheap. Can you afford it? A wise woman once said, “If you waited until your finances were in perfect shape, you may never have children”. Well, you don’t need to be in perfect shape, but these suggestions may help.

Sit down with your spouse and list some typical maternity/postpartum expenses. Does your income and savings cover these costs?

Doctor Appointments: For the first two trimesters, you will see the doctor every four weeks. In the third trimester, these visits will increase to every two weeks, and in the final stretch, every week. What are your medical insurance co-payments?

Hospital Expenses: Typical expenses may include labor & delivery fees, OB/GYN fees, nursery fees, circumcision fees (if you have a boy), pediatrician fees, and surgical and anesthesia fees for a Cesarean. The typical cesarean rate in the country right now is 25% – 30% of all live births. Remember that medical insurance covers much of this. Find out how much before you take the plunge.

Maternity Clothes: Do you know any pregnant women that could loan you some maternity clothes?

Baby Gear & Clothes: Take stock of everything you will need to care for that precious bundle of joy. Check out the SmartMomma Store to see all that you would need. Remember that you will get some gear (mostly clothes and bedding) from your baby shower too.

Child Care: Are you planning on going back to work after you have your baby? If so, call around to a couple of home daycares, commercial daycares, and nanny agencies. Get an idea of the cost of childcare in your area.
Physical

answer those carefully and see if your ready , im ready to bet my life your not in any way shape or form ready for a baby

i am totally aware i am selfish..but at the end of the day. i am finacially stable. will have a brilliant job and guys will always come and go.. it doesnt matter as long as theres unconditional love.x

OMFG !!! you do realize your taling abotu a baby not f$%$^&ING DOG lol

That baby will one day ask you "who is my dad " what will you tell him

" I'm sorry hun mom was selfish then and didnt care what you'd think i onyl wnated to have a baby thats all !!

you sicken me ](*,)

jayleighann.. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE READY FOR A CHILD!!
FOR goodness sake!!
You are my age!

Some people mature mentally a lot faster than others do pineapple. And i'm sorry but you act like a spoilt little girl!

Can you cope with a baby on your own? Because being financially stable is one thing, being mentally stable is completely another..

I think that to risk getting pregnant by God knows how many men, is selfish to your child. I mean, what will you say when they're old enough to start enquiring about their father?

"Well, it may have been Number 1...or maybe number 2...or maybe 3..."

Can you cope with a baby on your own? Because being financially stable is one thing, being mentally stable is completely another..

I think that to risk getting pregnant by God knows how many men, is selfish to your child. I mean, what will you say when they're old enough to start enquiring about their father?

"Well, it may have been Number 1...or maybe number 2...or maybe 3..."

I have a friend who's daughter is 1yr old, she was (by her own admission) stupid and tarted it around with 3 men, got pregnant and realised how stupid she had been, and now she doesn't know who the dad is, and dreads the day her daughter asks her who her daddy is. It kills her to know her own stupidity will affect her daughter later on when she's big enough to realise there is no daddy there.

Your so right there jayleighann btu at least your friend understands what she did !

this girl dosent seem too lol

Your so right there jayleighann btu at least your friend understands what she did !

this girl dosent seem too lol

It's up to her, if she wants to act stupidly and then have a go at people who are trying to help, then let her be, its wasting your time and effort.

It's not nice to think that if she does conceive, the child will only be there to love her, when there is so many people who are trying desperately for a baby, spending money of IVF, possibly not ever having children!

Jayleighann..you are just as naiive as me.
It will be practically imposible trying to get back into further education after having a child plus you are as young as me and i highly doubt a marriage proposal will be granted before the baby is born!
x

WHAT THE F***?!

You are a selfish silly little girl. You need to grow up and realise that not everybody your age is as naive and selfish as you.

How dare you come on for advice and start telling other people how to live their lives?

GO AWAY.

Unis offer creches for young mums so they CAN get back into education, who needs marriage, just because I am not married does not mean I'm in a 'one night stand' type relationship. My partner would never leave me if I were pregnant.

I'm in a stable relationship at 18 too, just because you've got such issues that you feel you must sleep with everyone that shows an interest in you, doesn't mean everyone else does too. What does that scream little girl? What does that say about you?

I can't believe how ignorant you're being. Yes, some 18 year olds decide that they are in the position to have a baby, that's because we have stable relationships, stable jobs, and we are mentally ready. You risking getting pregnant says to me "I want a baby to make me feel special".

You're sleeping with anyone that comes near you and you want a baby...for what? So someone WILL love you unconditionally? So you can feel good about yourself because someone is reliant on YOU, instead of you relying on other men to make you feel good? And wanted?

Yes, I'm being very harsh, but as I say how dare someone as spoilt sounding as you start calling other people names and telling them that because they're your age they don't deserve a baby.

I suggest seeing a councillor.

Jayleighann..you are just as naiive as me.
It will be practically imposible trying to get back into further education after having a child plus you are as young as me and i highly doubt a marriage proposal will be granted before the baby is born!
x

WHAT THE F***?!

You are a selfish silly little girl. You need to grow up and realise that not everybody your age is as naive and selfish as you.

How dare you come on for advice and start telling other people how to live their lives?

GO AWAY.

Unis offer creches for young mums so they CAN get back into education, who needs marriage, just because I am not married does not mean I'm in a 'one night stand' type relationship. My partner would never leave me if I were pregnant.

I'm in a stable relationship at 18 too, just because you've got such issues that you feel you must sleep with everyone that shows an interest in you, doesn't mean everyone else does too. What does that scream little girl? What does that say about you?

I can't believe how ignorant you're being. Yes, some 18 year olds decide that they are in the position to have a baby, that's because we have stable relationships, stable jobs, and we are mentally ready. You risking getting pregnant says to me "I want a baby to make me feel special".

You're sleeping with anyone that comes near you and you want a baby...for what? So someone WILL love you unconditionally? So you can feel good about yourself because someone is reliant on YOU, instead of you relying on other men to make you feel good? And wanted?

Yes, I'm being very harsh, but as I say how dare someone as spoilt sounding as you start calling other people names and telling them that because they're your age they don't deserve a baby.

I suggest seeing a councillor.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel