18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pineapple,

Been reading your posts, My mum had a abortion near enough forced upon her when she was younger and said it was the hardest thing she'd ever done, and thinks about it every day. I can totally understand how its eating you up inside hun, and I know some comments on here might not seem very helpful at the moment and some even a tad rude! But you really need to understand where these ladies are coming from, some have been ttc for years.

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/show1_f61_1/having-a-baby-parenting/abortion.html

have a look at this forum, might be of help to you. I can imagine that you think about your baby everyday, but and this is going to sound harsh and believe me the last thing I want to do it upset you, but having another baby won't replace the one before.

I know your feeling theres a huge hole there now but maybe just have a think about things before you rush into things, you want to make sure your in the right place mentally.

Just give me a private message if you like hun,

x

How your If you really need something to love that badly then buy a dog! At least then if you can't look after it, it can be rehomed quite easily.

Sorry but that is awful advice!! a dog is not something that you can just throw away if it doesnt suit you, and they are not always rehomed very easily. A dog is easily as much responsibility as a baby. They are BOTH for LIFE!

Sorry but this is also something i feel very strongly about, having seen alot of abandoned dogs and having to Euthanase them cos the owners didnt want them any more.

Hi Pineapple,

Been reading your posts, My mum had a abortion near enough forced upon her when she was younger and said it was the hardest thing she'd ever done, and thinks about it every day. I can totally understand how its eating you up inside hun, and I know some comments on here might not seem very helpful at the moment and some even a tad rude! But you really need to understand where these ladies are coming from, some have been ttc for years.

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/show1_f61_1/having-a-baby-parenting/abortion.html

have a look at this forum, might be of help to you. I can imagine that you think about your baby everyday, but and this is going to sound harsh and believe me the last thing I want to do it upset you, but having another baby won't replace the one before.

I know your feeling theres a huge hole there now but maybe just have a think about things before you rush into things, you want to make sure your in the right place mentally.

Just give me a private message if you like hun,

x

Totally agree. It really is important to take some time to deal with everything you have been through and look after yourself before you even think about having a baby - you need to be mentally ready to give your child the best possible life, and right now it doesn't sound as if you are at all. Would you think about counselling and then seeing how you feel maybe a year from now? :hugs: x

How your If you really need something to love that badly then buy a dog! At least then if you can't look after it, it can be rehomed quite easily.

Sorry but that is awful advice!! a dog is not something that you can just throw away if it doesnt suit you, and they are not always rehomed very easily. A dog is easily as much responsibility as a baby. They are BOTH for LIFE!

Sorry but this is also something i feel very strongly about, having seen alot of abandoned dogs and having to Euthanase them cos the owners didnt want them any more.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend and it wasn't actually meant to be taken as advice, more of a statement. Bringing a child into this world isn't the way to solve any problems or insecurities, but then again neither does owning a dog.

I know animals are for life, I am a massive animal lover myself and find it hard seeing animal just given to the pound because theyr owners decide they are bored or can't handle them.

Heya people.
Thankyou for all of your advice.
I did go ahead with the unprotected sex but it probably wont be positive because it was 2 days after having my withdrawal bleed. I am off the pill for now because i kept forgeting to take it.
Things have also started to go right in my life regarding boyfriends but im very sceptical as to whether relationships last.
anyways, thanks again,.xxxx

Why in gods name would u risk willingly bringing a child into this world when you can't even get your own life sorted?

Heya people.
Thankyou for all of your advice.
I did go ahead with the unprotected sex but it probably wont be positive because it was 2 days after having my withdrawal bleed. I am off the pill for now because i kept forgeting to take it.
Things have also started to go right in my life regarding boyfriends but im very sceptical as to whether relationships last.
anyways, thanks again,.xxxx

I'm sorry but what on earth?? You had unprotected sex anyway?! And it probably won't be positive? Please please please stop taking so many risks! You can't go around thinking that this won't ever happen to you because if you carry on the way you are it will and then you'll be back on here, back to square one.

oops... do you think it will b e positive?
i highly doubt it... :s
thought u were only fertile at certain times in a month?
thats why i didnt think i wud b cos i had a withdrawal bleed from bein on the pill for :( two weeks.
xxx

ive stayed away from this thread for such a long time cause it was really getting to me..
'pineapple' u are really coming across as an imature little girl that just wants to be part of a big girls world. u are 18, i fell pregnant at 18 and had my son at 19, i was in a stable relationship and mentally stable and ready to have the baby. i really dont think u have any of those things.
u dont understand your own body, or contraceptive, so how the heck would u cope with having a newborn baby ?

yes u went through an awfull time with the 'abortion' and your family, but u are no where near ready or responsible for a child that will depend on you for the rest of its life..

I think we might as well all bang our heads against a brick wall, we'd get a better reponse.

Seriously girl you need to go away and do ALOT of growing up.
Read books and learn about your body and learn about what the pill does.
You can get pregnant at any time all it takes is one little mistake even if you are on the pill. For gods sake use a condom!

I think this topic should be locked as it is just going round in circles now, and the girl is taking no heed.

Im sorry but I have to say this, this thread has really got on my nerves some of us on here have been trying our hardest to think carefully about our lives and finances and emotional welbeing before considering bringing a child into the world.

It really bugs me that people are just willing to take risks obviously have no self respect and get pregnant.Especially when there is obviously little chance of a child growing up in a stable environment with 2 loving parents. As you said yourself you are 'skeptical that relationships last' well untill your in one that will WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TAKE THE RISK OF GETTING PREGNANT

I think you have a lot of growing up to do and you need to be dealing with the issues that you have, and for god sake use a condom!!!
Sorry if this seems harsh its just really got to me.

I think we might as well all bang our heads against a brick wall, we'd get a better reponse.

Seriously girl you need to go away and do ALOT of growing up.
Read books and learn about your body and learn about what the pill does.
You can get pregnant at any time all it takes is one little mistake even if you are on the pill. For gods sake use a condom!

I think this topic should be locked as it is just going round in circles now, and the girl is taking no heed.

Yes, please close this thread. She is asking for advise, not taking it, and acting like a little girl with a bonbon in front of her. This is giving me a headache!

why are people so bloody stupid! The pill doesnt no take away pms and ur old enough to no this and u should really look into what ur taking before hand if ur not sure. i had one mate who thought the pill stopped std's and i actualy did slap her!

what is it with people jst sleeping around like it doesnt matter and not using anything hello AIDS!

And im getting sick n tired of little girls coming on this site saying oh well i might be pregnant not sure well heres a tip its called using ur brain and taking a TEST!!!!!!

its peole like this giving teenagers a bad name!

I havent said anything in this thread now ! I cannot belive you think of getting pregnant like its a F$%^& ING joke ..do you realize how many women outthere try soo long to get pregnant and cant ..how they wake up each day with so much hope to be a mother how they long and dream to hold a precious baby in there arms ...

AND here you are acting like its a big joke , like your going out to buy a God dam puppy , U need to realize its a baby , a human being you made and carried for 9 months ..a baby that will look at you as there world and a baby You will have for life

I am 24 and just had my boy and you know what i was never meant to get pregnant and i did and i love this baby with all my heart and soul ..but never did i imagin how much it took out of me to care for him..

PLEASE for the love of good stop commin on here for support and advice that you are not even taking ..stop playing games with your life you only have one ENJOY what you have now ..

Sorry for being so rude but I am one of those women that tried for soo long !

IM done now

I've not said anything on here as I'm new so don't know too much about trying to conceive, and I don't want to argue with anyone. But, its girls like you who are giving the rest of us teenagers a bad reputation! Yes I'm 18 and trying for a baby with my boyfriend of 2yrs, who has a good paid job and we can afford a baby! I'm not going round sleeping with every Tom Dick and Harry with no bloody protection!

I'm ashamed for you

jayleighann!
You are the same age as me and trying for a baby?! You sound as insane as i do.
You claim to be in a stable relationship but what about your qualifications and going to uni?
How can you possibly be on the property lader unless your sponging off your parents or boyfriend?You will end up living a shriveled up life in a council flat!
x

jayleighann!
You are the same age as me and trying for a baby?! You sound as insane as i do.
You claim to be in a stable relationship but what about your qualifications and going to uni?
How can you possibly be on the property lader unless your sponging off your parents or boyfriend?You will end up living a shriveled up life in a council flat!
x

Pardon? Don't turn this around on me, I'm not having lots of unprotected sex with different men.

What about my qualifications and going to Uni? I still plan to do both. And yes I live in a Council Flat, PAYING RENT for it with my part-time job and my partner!

Mite i just add the "1st baby" has said that she has tried for so long, yet on her above paragraph has written that she was not meant to become pregnant.
Therefore i come to the conclusion that how can you say you have tried for so long, given the fact that your pregnancy was a mistake, because it was unplanned.
x

Jayleighann..you are just as naiive as me.
It will be practically imposible trying to get back into further education after having a child plus you are as young as me and i highly doubt a marriage proposal will be granted before the baby is born!
x

" You sound as insane as i do. "

Why is you can admit that part but cant seem to get it through your head that a baby isnt as easy has it sounds lol sorry but had to say it

Dont judge jayleighann! she is at least saying she is ready and does understand the concequences of her actions ..she has a stable boyfreind and a stable life ..one thing everybody is wrong abotu is your NEVER finacially ready for a baby lol

we are trying to help you and all the advice were giving you goes in one ear and out the other lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->