19 and about to start TTC...advice?!

Have asked mods is this thread could now be closed as you are TTC and it may not be appropriate for the WTT section
All the best

You don't really need to lock a thread when you move on or make your mind up ...if that was the case half of the topics on BnB would be closed lol!

Its hard to give advise and help these days ay. No ones trying to be negetive just help, but like i said you have thought it though, its your decision.
Now you TTC maybe thread is not appropriate for WTT

it doesnt really matter where the thread is does it??

Yep hun as someone who is in a similar situation might find this now or at a later date and feel able to reply either to support you or ask for support x

i think it bang out of order that you want the thread closed! whats the big problem as wobbles said half of them should be closed then?

Woah, why is this thread turning into an arguement?! Lol, chill people! x

i think it bang out of order that you want the thread closed! whats the big problem as wobbles said half of them should be closed then?

Was that aimed at me? I was agreeing it shouldnt be closed

oh no hun!!! we posted at the same time lol more at pinkgirl she seems to have a bee in her bonet about this post for some reason.

oh no hun!!! we posted at the same time lol more at pinkgirl she seems to have a bee in her bonet about this post for some reason.

Oh okay, sorry I didnt look at the time just saw your posts either side of mine :rofl:

I love your sig, your girls are beautiful they look so alike x

Oh okay, sorry I didnt look at the time just saw your posts either side of mine :rofl:

I love your sig, your girls are beautiful they look so alike x

ah thank you so much!!
happy bday to your lo! and can i just say im sorry for your loss i read your sig.:hugs:xx

haha someone sed it shud be closed?! i dont care, but if my thread is annoying people...i just want help and to help others (

god why am i in so much trouble...just wanted friends to help me with ttc...i didnt even put it here, put it in teenage, then it was moved, now i have gone to ttc as i have been told to, lol

I agree with the others about thinking about things like your living accommodation, possibly moving into your own place. 6 hours a week isnt very much at uni, you said October to March does that mean your not studying now? If not could you take a year out if you should fall pregnant?

Thats not very nice, i havent got i bee in my bonet i wished her look as was trying to help isnt that what we are here for, I did say it was her decision and we would support here???? Think it isnt very nice to single a person out. I know a lot of girls in WTT are sensitive and thought i would ask a mod to see what should be done. New post is created in TTC and it saves confusion to people in WTT who havent seen TTC thread.
Dont think its very nice to single people out as i am only trying to help!

Lol hun, dont worry I think the written word is getting taken the wrong way. You were unsure (but really in your heart you wasnt), so was looking for a little support, I hope you found it, already know you a little and your going to be great. Wobbles who owns this site said its fine where it is so dont worry x

ETA that was aimed at maybe Baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->