19 and about to start TTC...advice?!

i think it bang out of order that you want the thread closed! whats the big problem as wobbles said half of them should be closed then?

Was that aimed at me? I was agreeing it shouldnt be closed

oh no hun!!! we posted at the same time lol more at pinkgirl she seems to have a bee in her bonet about this post for some reason.

Oh okay, sorry I didnt look at the time just saw your posts either side of mine :rofl:

I love your sig, your girls are beautiful they look so alike x

ah thank you so much!!
happy bday to your lo! and can i just say im sorry for your loss i read your sig.:hugs:xx

Thanks hun x

Pinkgirl only voiced her concerns about this thread and a few replies on it. I very much appreciate it.

As Wobbles said, there's no reason for the thread not to stick around just because the member moved on...it happens all the time.

Kiss and make up all? :D

Pinkgirl meant no harm. And OP also said she wanted to close it but didn't know how. So how about we just chill girls?

all is chilled...this has all just been out of hand :) all are friends here, we all need support...xxx

Pinkgirl meant no harm. And OP also said she wanted to close it but didn't know how. So how about we just chill girls?

I've just read all of this and agree with Bexy. Pinkgirl was only giving her opinions and trying to help. Hope everyone is ok and no one upset by anything here xxx

all is chilled...this has all just been out of hand :) all are friends here, we all need support...xxx

Chilled but have no wine to chill with me... You started you TTC journal then hun? Like i said in pm keep us updated x

Erm yer kind of want to confirm my reply about closing it was to maybe baby 8-[

Drink anyone? :wine:

hey just read your thread and im really happy for you!! im the same age as you and I know I would be able to cope so im pretty sure you know what your doing :) I have a friend who was 17 when she had her 1st and she wasnt in a stable relatonship , had no money, just split with the babys dad and she didnt have a good education. Shes now just had he second child at 20 and shes working part time, part time study as well as a new man and a house. People adapt to the new situation there in and make the most of it. good luck babes :) x

I think its great! I am also 19 Im studying at college, however mine is online.... (alot easier) and my fiance is 20. we are buying a cheap trailor for now so we wont have any rent to pay just bills, and im putting it on my acre hopefully that i already have. We know this is going to take alot but its something we both want. honestly there is never a right time to have a baby. It will probably be a year before you have the child if it takes three months to conceive who knows where you will be then? you know? like you could be worse off then you are now and no matter how much money you save it will never be enough..... babys are only as expensive as you make them. breast feed shop at the thrift store and use cloth diapers..... Seriously good luck... baby dust to you

Hey hun! I'm going to have just turned 20 when I TTC number 2!

Good luck x

i think it bang out of order that you want the thread closed! whats the big problem as wobbles said half of them should be closed then?

Was that aimed at me? I was agreeing it shouldnt be closed

oh no hun!!! we posted at the same time lol more at pinkgirl she seems to have a bee in her bonet about this post for some reason.

Thats not very nice, i havent got i bee in my bonet i wished her look as was trying to help isnt that what we are here for, I did say it was her decision and we would support here???? Think it isnt very nice to single a person out. I know a lot of girls in WTT are sensitive and thought i would ask a mod to see what should be done. New post is created in TTC and it saves confusion to people in WTT who havent seen TTC thread.
Dont think its very nice to single people out as i am only trying to help!

i dont mean to single you got and im sorry for that but it was your idea to move the thread and i dont see why it should? and you just seemed very negitive and i no she didnt feel very welcome and im sorry if you didnt intend for it to come across like that but it did so maybe you should look at how you write post as we both got the wrong impression. x

kiss and make up?:drunk::friends::flower:

Of course hun, its all in the past anyway and shes got a lovely new thread in TTC:happydance:
Anyone for a drink? lol:happydance:
P.S. how cute are your little girls? great signature

i'm in my last few months of uni and i'm 4month pg an sooooo stressed at the mo with exams and last minute work that i'm worried i'm harming my unborn baby!!! It's not even here yet, just glad i'd have finished uni when it is!!!!!!

I would say wait to be honest. Why the rush?! Get Uni done and dusted - remember - what were your reasons for doing Uni in the first place?

I know working in a nursery myself, it can look tempting to start trying. Fair enough, it doesnt always happen right away.

Also, in my experience even pregnancy can be very very hard - I have struggled so hard to keep well and work so far! Its not always as easy as some people have it. it easy me saying that now and i used to brush off comments like this and carry on in my own little world, but now I know!

I will have turned 20 by the time I start trying
&& 21 by the time baby arrives ( if things go to plan )
= ]

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"