• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

everything was absolutely fine! :) i had pre eclampsia, but that wasnt related lol. my belly started to show around 20 weeks, but i only really started to look pregnant at 6 months lol though i was seriously skinny when i fell pregnant, so i had a lot of space to grow out before it started to 'show' so to speak. i started noticing it around 15 weeks :)
i hope im not giving you false hope! but from what you've said it really does sound like you're pregnant! keeping my fingers crossed!

I know. I'm trying not to think about it until I see with my own that I got a :bfp:
Whenever one of the hubby friends or family sees me they ask him. Apparently I'm rounding out.
:shrug:

haha maybe you're further along than you think! if having periods during pregnancy is a family thing for you, maybe you're 8 weeks along instead of 4! :haha: or 12!!! :p

when is it you're planning on taking your test? :)

Imagine?! I would be so freaking happy!! :haha: around 4 something in the morning it felt like my tummy had a pulse. It was SO weird. I felt it, it was that strong and it aslo felt like movements. It was just weird!

Hopefully by the end of next week!!! :dance: :dust: :bfp:

omg lol thats what it felt like when dd started moving. for me it was around 18 weeks that i first felt her, and it felt like butterflies in my stomach :p but more...localised in 1 part of my stomach.

I usually get pain and cramps on my right side but the weird feeling was on my left.

I'm wearing a tight sweater and holy monkeys my belly looks so round and big! I really do look pregnant!!

Oh and apparently my boobs are evening out. -.- my hubby is one of a kind lol.

I'm so freaking upset! A friend who I stopped talking to during the summer is two months pregnant! I wanna cry. I'm happy for her but I'm also sad because I wish it was me!

Stalking this thread...Can I join you? :3

The whole 'right age to TTC' thing is silly IMO. You know when you're ready, that's that! If you want to TTC because you're 'so in love', then maybe wait and see how things go...otherwise, don't let anyone tell you you're too young/too old/not secure enough. If you want a baby, you'll give it a better life than a lot of people in better financial positions...
x

Wishing - I know how you feel :( it's such a bitter feeling... You feel horrible for thinking it :( it's normal though, you're not alone xx

If you know you can emotionally and financially support a baby then age is no issue :)

I was broody at 19, but I personally still felt like a child in many ways haha. When I was 21/22 I thought we'd wait till we had 'this and that' and now I just think there's no perfect time, as long as you're not going to go bankrupt, you can pay the bills and support the family, then why not! People have coped in far worse situations for years and years.

I dread it when people I know get pregnant, but hopefully soon it'll be us :) xxx

I'm so freaking upset! A friend who I stopped talking to during the summer is two months pregnant! I wanna cry. I'm happy for her but I'm also sad because I wish it was me!

:hugs:
You aren't alone. I walk around the town with bump envy!

Hehe, its just like were I live too. Although they got a BIG belly!! There's also strollers everywhere. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in baby/pregnant central and I'm the new foreign neighbor, lol.

Same here. Hopefully it will be us soon!

I'm 10DPO [I think] now and had a few cramps which I don't usually get before :witch: arrives and also feeling a bit nauseous but I'm not holding out loads of hope because I know how our minds like to play tricks in the TWW! I'm due on Tuesday anyway so just a few more days of holding out.

Does anyone feel like if there's a tiny tube in your nipple. The hubby noticed it. I never felt such a thing in my nipple before... :blush:

Fingers & toes crossed for you Tink. May you shower in baby dust! :dust:

Sorry I've been absent guys. Been pretty calm on this cycle so far. I don't even know what DPO I am whilst I'm posting this hehe. Have I missed anything lol

Sorry I've been absent guys. Been pretty calm on this cycle so far. I don't even know what DPO I am whilst I'm posting this hehe. Have I missed anything lol

OMG I missed you! We got some new girls. There could also be a chance I'm pregnant since the things that is happening to me had happen to Destiny, one of the new girls.

How you been?

I'm feeling some strange movements in my belly! It freaked the hubby and me out!!!

take a test already! lol i dont know how you're waiting! lol IM struggling

yea i know :( it sucks...but at least you'd know for sure and the wondering would be over and you can focus on trying again next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->