• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

Hey there guys!! Sorry for being quiet!

Sorry to hear about your BFN wishing :( it really sucks, but hey, always this month right? A new cycle, a new chance!

I'm so hoping this month it's my turn (heck, all of us' turn!!)

Know I'm a bit late on the subject, but I can really relate to the bump envy. Just of people me and DH KNOW, there's 10 ladies pregnant... Including a lady I work with... Just Wanna cry each time I think about it :cry:

Bullsbabe - We got married the same day :D Just noticed your sig! A year flies doesn't it, can't believe it was that long ago! x

sorry to hear about the BFN :( i wonder what on earth is going on with you then!

Bullsbabe - We got married the same day :D Just noticed your sig! A year flies doesn't it, can't believe it was that long ago! x

Wonderful!!! :hugs: Yea it's truly staggering how fast this year went by! How long you known each other? and ttc?

My thoughts exactly Destiny. Wishing maybe you should see a doctor? :shrug:

I feel like crying. I see pregnant females, strollers, babies & toddlers. UGH

I'm going to ask to get some blood work. Just to make sure. I already passed my ovulation period. I went to 8 different sites and they call came out the same.

I might even make an appt to my regular doctor.

When I feel like that about other ladies getting pregnant, I think for the most part we don't know how long they've been trying. They could have been trying for ages before they got their BFP. I've been feeling a bit bitter the last few days though, trying to think logically without my hubby here to tell me off haha x

Today isn't my day. I got to class late & thank god I did. We were readying about babies. About getting twins, triplets, quads... etc.

I made my day worse!

Today is my gyn appt. I really don't want to go but I'm going to see if I can even have a kid! Wish me luck, even though I know she won't tell me on the spot.

good luck! keep us updated!!!

on my end...im on cd22...and still no O :( or any sign of it. ive decided im going to take agnus castus to try get it going lol.

I'm not pregnat. The ultrasound confirmed it. But I am CD 10.

There's no explanation for my pains because everything looks good.

My hopes are higher and now I'm going to buy some ovulation test strips.

My gyn even said I picked a good baby daddy, lol.

well at least now you know! and you're not far from O-ing! keeping fingers crossed for you for this month!

We can't find any ovulation kits in any pharmacy. My hopes are slowly dying and we can't buy them online because he doesn't have a credit card and I owe money to mines already. GRR!!

jus do temping :) and bd every other day to make sure you catch it!

My gyn said thar doesn't work. I told her about it & she laughed, lol.

Haha what?! Temping or BD every other day?

I've had a few people look at me strange when I tell them to try charting their temperature when they're having problems with cycles. Temping DOES work! It's a scientific fact lol. I temped for a year in order to get used to my cycles after coming off BC, and it helped me not only predict my period but I am now very in tune with my body.

Doesn't sound like your gyn is very helpful...

temping cant tell you when you're going to O, but it can tell you when you have! soyou.know that you do O and get a general idea of when you do in your cycle :) which is why you have to couple it with bding often :p

You should look into fertilityfriend.com

The site is user-friendly. The app, I find, is the opposite. Difficult to move around and an ugly user-interface.

It's also free. Just go, sign up, and start taking your temperature tomorrow morning. You want to get a BBT thermometer ($7 at Walmart here in the U.S.). I was using a regular one, and it wasn't sensitive enough. Try to find one that goes 00.00 decimals. That way Fertility friend can pick up on the little fluctuations!!!

Good luck!

You should look into fertilityfriend.com

The site is user-friendly. The app, I find, is the opposite. Difficult to move around and an ugly user-interface.

It's also free. Just go, sign up, and start taking your temperature tomorrow morning. You want to get a BBT thermometer ($7 at Walmart here in the U.S.). I was using a regular one, and it wasn't sensitive enough. Try to find one that goes 00.00 decimals. That way Fertility friend can pick up on the little fluctuations!!!

Good luck!

Thanks & I might have to go to Jersey for a Walmart. xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"