19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

lets hope for twins haha, one of each ;)

Still no af. Just cm. Kinda excited even thought I still got till the 20 to test!

Grrr. :coffee:

lets hope for twins haha, one of each ;)

... I don't want twins. Not now. Maybe in the future when I'm done with college and got a nursing job. My OH would LOVE twins!
I can't wait to go baby shopping! I was online the other day looking at baby toys. I got excited and sad at the same time, lol.

I love looking at baby things I get sooo excited too!

My period is still late :/ but I don't know if thats because I only came off the pill a few months ago so my cycles still aren't back to normal or not!

Lerp, are you tracking your ovulation or not? You might not have ovulated at all if you just came off the pill. That's why I monitored mine so closely but I did ovulate first cycle though I was only on the pill for a month lol.

I would love twins! so much! I only want 1 kid ever but twins I would be so happy for!

I burst out crying this morning >.> hope I'm just being overly emotional! Lol. Bfn still tho.

Good Morning girls!!

Quick update......BFN again this morning, and few hours later :witch: shows up........:cry:
I swear she was just taunting me... getting my hopes up and then... Nothing.. Feeling sad. but on the other hand, feeling really positive about this cycle, don't know why, I mean it's not like you know whats going to happen right?

Anyway, still keeping everything crossed for you girls!! We HAVE to get at least one BFP this month :happydance:

About the twins, my DH keeps mocking me about twins, as my brother's wife was pregnant with twins...honestly, I'm not up to twins, but will love them just as much if I'm blessed with them. :baby:

I THINK I SEE A LINE.

Not just imagining this time i'm pretty sure.

Omg it's so faint i don't wanna get my hopes up too much

i wanna wait until its clearly bfp before surprising oh

how can i keep this quiet

https://baby-phoenix.tumblr.com/image/63634268636

Someone?

I THINK I SEE A LINE.

@Kazine: I can't tell but baby dust to you!
@BullBabe: Good morning & I'm sorry to hear. I hear if you do it while on your period & it stops there could be a chance of getting pregnant. Nasty I know but it happened to a friend of mine.
@Lerp2: looking at baby things make me smile. Once I added everything into the shopping cart just to see the total but I remembered that in baby showers we get gifts for the baby so I don't have to get everything! Hehe. I think I might look at some baby clothes to cheer me up. Even if it last just for a few minutes.
@Kuceraht: hi & thank you.

I feel super sick again! I can't afford to miss another class though. My tummy feels upset but strange at the same time. I still don't got the gift from hell. I felt something strange around 1 in the morning. It didn't feel like gas but like a poking kind of feeling... I don't know. I may be imagining it or I'm just so sick my body is acting up!
I also found out yesterday that all my in-laws think I'm pregnant. I feel like I have to be pregnant! If not I'm going to disappoint everyone.

I THINK I SEE A LINE.

@BullBabe: Good morning & I'm sorry to hear. I hear if you do it while on your period & it stops there could be a chance of getting pregnant. Nasty I know but it happened to a friend of mine.
@Lerp2: looking at baby things make me smile. Once I added everything into the shopping cart just to see the total but I remembered that in baby showers we get gifts for the baby so I don't have to get everything! Hehe. I think I might look at some baby clothes to cheer me up. Even if it last just for a few minutes.

I feel super sick again! I can't afford to miss another class though. My tummy feels upset but strange at the same time. I still don't got the gift from hell. I felt something strange around 1 in the morning. It didn't feel like gas but like a poking kind of feeling... I don't know. I may be imagining it or I'm just so sick my body is acting up!
I also found out yesterday that all my in-laws think I'm pregnant. I feel like I have to be pregnant! If not I'm going to disappoint everyone.

Thank you girlie!! I'm no pinning my hopes on this cycle :) Not giving up hope, but just being realistic I think?

Other thing, I think you are putting way to much pressure on yourself. i know it's hard, but don't think for a minute you will let anyone down about this, there is nothing you can do, so try not so feel guilty? But on the other hand, you may be? How many dpo are you, and when are you testing because it looks good from your symptoms????

@Kazine : I really don't know if I see something? Maybe, but could perhaps be evap line? Try testing again tomorrow morning, keeping my FX'd in will be darker :thumbup:

Talking about clothes, something to cheer us up :)

https://www.ackermans.co.za/uploads/product/image/6772/sel_12_flat_pack_dtp.jpg?1375351704

I THINK I SEE A LINE.

Thank you girlie!! I'm no pinning my hopes on this cycle :) Not giving up hope, but just being realistic I think?

Other thing, I think you are putting way to much pressure on yourself. i know it's hard, but don't think for a minute you will let anyone down about this, there is nothing you can do, so try not so feel guilty? But on the other hand, you may be? How many dpo are you, and when are you testing because it looks good from your symptoms????

@Kazine : I really don't know if I see something? Maybe, but could perhaps be evap line? Try testing again tomorrow morning, keeping my FX'd in will be darker :thumbup:

I like how you stay positive & yes its realistic. If a hpt is a bfp I won't believe it until my gyn confirms it to me. & I have NO idea! With all the symptoms I have I somewhat believe I am but like I said I want my gyn to say I am expecting. I don't want to believe I am and get my hopes and excitement up when it turns out I'm not. It bother my OH but it hurts finding out its a bgn.

Talking about clothes, something to cheer us up :)

https://www.ackermans.co.za/uploads/product/image/6772/sel_12_flat_pack_dtp.jpg?1375351704

That is so cute! It made me cry!!! Lol. I don't why. I'm a hot mess today.

im 20 i didnt go to college i wanted to be a stay at home wife. but we just started ttc and i get to find out the 12th if af is coming im extremely regular so hopefully it happens for me and you all as well. i dont think you are too young i met my first real boyfriend as in the only one i ever went on a date with when i was 16 got engaged at 17 and got married at 19 and here i am 20 and as ready as i will ever be.

I THINK I SEE A LINE.

I like how you stay positive & yes its realistic. If a hpt is a bfp I won't believe it until my gyn confirms it to me. & I have NO idea! With all the symptoms I have I somewhat believe I am but like I said I want my gyn to say I am expecting. I don't want to believe I am and get my hopes and excitement up when it turns out I'm not. It bother my OH but it hurts finding out its a bgn.

Not trying to talk you into anything, but maybe you should consider doing a test? I understand. My DH was really down this morning when it showed a BFN :( But he when I told me the witch came, he said, well she must enjoy her visit, coz it's the last month she's going to visit for a while, and I just felt better. It's just such a nightmare all this waiting, waiting for AF to stop, waiting to ovulate, doing the dreaded tww.... it sucks!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry :cry: but I just know, we will have SUPERBABIES :happydance::baby::bunny:
Being that emotional is a good sign, just consider doing a hpt? :hugs:

I THINK I SEE A LINE.

Not trying to talk you into anything, but maybe you should consider doing a test? I understand. My DH was really down this morning when it showed a BFN :( But he when I told me the witch came, he said, well she must enjoy her visit, coz it's the last month she's going to visit for a while, and I just felt better. It's just such a nightmare all this waiting, waiting for AF to stop, waiting to ovulate, doing the dreaded tww.... it sucks!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry :cry: but I just know, we will have SUPERBABIES :happydance::baby::bunny:
Being that emotional is a good sign, just consider doing a hpt? :hugs:

It's fine. It reminded me of the movie Baby Genius. I'm doing the tww just to make sure my AF doesn't come. It hasn't shown up yet, thank god.
Should I buy a cheap test first and see what it says? If its a BFP I'll get a more expensive one... On the 20 & 21 I'm going to take a hpt since I got my gyn appt on the 22.

Next month Bullsbabe :'(

I've been.a bit off yesterday and today... Bit weepy... Okay I cried my eyes out a few times.

Kept my mouth shut about the possible BFP... Really wanna surprise OH at work tomorrow

Next month Bullsbabe :'(

I've been.a bit off yesterday and today... Bit weepy... Okay I cried my eyes out a few times.

Kept my mouth shut about the possible BFP... Really wanna surprise OH at work tomorrow

... Are you saying what I think you're saying?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->