• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Oh for sure you can still get pos after o Heather, when I conceived my youngest I had positives for two days after o!! Got my CH today although I think it was Friday not Thursday xx

That's good for you earlier than thought oasis. Good luck getting caught. This turn over time is exciting. Then the wiat. Ugh. I'm hoping to bd in am after work to help deal the deal incase O was yesterday or today. Need some spares in there. Lol. Thanks for your help oasis.

No worries hunni anytime, rooting for you, gl! Xxxx

Had a huge temp spike today so I'm guessing O happened. Hope I got it right. But then again I slept through the day after working. Fx for us all

Yes big spike. I'm sad I didnt get my last chance to dd before times up. Hope the few beforehand got it. :-/

From everything I've read lately its more important to have sex in the couple of days running up to o than the actual o day or the day after as some sperm take days to reach their destination so don't worry hunni, I reckon they will be there waiting:) xxxx

Thank you xx i'm starting to give up hope I need some PMA from somewhere lol xxxx

Lol positive mental attitude! I think I've lost mine! Xxx

Lol positive mental attitude! I think I've lost mine! Xxx

Ha ok. Lol. Keep positive. You're posit for all of us. Make sure do the same for you. Got my cross hairs today too. Ff says Friday. Hmm not sure why I was thinking sat be the day. I should if figured that when I didn't drop temp another day and it went up. So I hope the spermies were waiting.

I think I'll be joining the tww fest once again soon! Got a +ve opk yesterday and today. I need some PMA too, I kind of feel a bit defeated this cycle.

Heather that's great you bd 3 days leading up to o so def got a great chance! Xxx
Step I know exactly how you feel its so hard to stay positive but hopefully we can all keep each other positive:) xxxxxx

Ok. Forget. Id after googling it. Probably too early. And it possibly fallback rise, whatever that is.

Yes I've had a couple fallback rises usually happens at around 3/4/5 dpo xx

Good luck to you 2ww ladies. I should be joining by the weekend.

I see you are leaving me Steph lol. Good luck!!! Have you BD everyday now?

I got a negative opk yesterday on CD12 but ewcm started. So I should get a positive in the next few days. I haven't BD since saturday though so I need to get my act together. BDing every night starting today. It's just hard with me working days and hubby working nights.

Oh dear god. I took an opk just now and it might be positive. In new to this. Is this positive? Or is it still a shade lighter? Does it need to be darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta