1dpo - 26 Jan - Anyone want to join me in 2ww?

Nolly,My cousin who is 37 had her very first baby last month...a lovely boy.She was was so sick of TTC that she said she wanted to tie her tubes and put an end to the suffering.Her 6th...I mean 6th round of Clomid was successful.You'll never know when your turn is!!:hugs:

Btw I had a brown glue like lump(TMI) in Dec.I had a faint positive which became darker the next day.That turned out to be a chemical,but anyway,it was not a predecessor of AF.You still have a chance Nolly,but I wouldn't give you too much hopes.I'm forever in loo,checking if AF has arrived.:cry:

Oh Nolly, I hope it's not AF and she stays away.
FX'd it's IB for you!

Big :hug:

Bex x

Ha Ha Ha Oh Bex if you only knew.... I have spent the last half hour on here looking up IB. How sad I am. I am just clinging on to any hope I can til she absolutely arrives.

How you doing hun?

Btw I had a brown glue like lump(TMI) in Dec.I had a faint positive which became darker the next day.That turned out to be a chemical,but anyway,it was not a predecessor of AF.You still have a chance Nolly,but I wouldn't give you too much hopes.I'm forever in loo,checking if AF has arrived.:cry:

Yeah I am on serious knicker watching duty at the moment. I go in and wipe even if I dont have to wee. I think I am a bit obsessed (a bit???? a big bit!!!)

I am assuming she hasnt got you yet either? HEY AF!!! STAY AWAY YOU B*TCH!!! We dont want you around here.... lol

Where are you from Hun?

Nolly,I've sent you a PM.
btw,AF has not arrived yet.I stopped taking progesterone supplements on 12 dpo because I was not hopeful.

Nolly,I've sent you a PM.
btw,AF has not arrived yet.I stopped taking progesterone supplements on 12 dpo because I was not hopeful.

Well SHE arrived here this morning!!!! Ah well on to next month! FX she stays away from you hun and you get BFP!!!!!

Oh Nolly- I'm sorry the :witch: got you :( :hugs:
Embryo- how are you doing?

I'm doing ok generally, starting to believe it I think! But I'm getting quite tired a lot and today I have developed a toothache and don't know what to do about it cos I'm worried about gtaking painkillers and clove oil it a uterine stimulant so- arrrgh, it hurts. At least I suppose I can go to the dentist as it's free at the moment ;)

B x

Oh Nolly- I'm sorry the :witch: got you :( :hugs:
Embryo- how are you doing?

I'm doing ok generally, starting to believe it I think! But I'm getting quite tired a lot and today I have developed a toothache and don't know what to do about it cos I'm worried about gtaking painkillers and clove oil it a uterine stimulant so- arrrgh, it hurts. At least I suppose I can go to the dentist as it's free at the moment ;)

B x

Hey Bex,

Sorry to hear about the toothache. Thats a real pain (no pun intended). Hope you get it sorted out. Isnt it typical though. Tooth pain has to one of the worst type of pain too.

Hope you feeling better soon hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->